Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It is one of the best tours I had! The place already attracts everyone through its beauty gifted by God, And what makes our trip more beautiful was Thr...
Memorable trip! Darjeeling and Gangtok both are very beautiful places with mesmerizing sightseeing-spots. The accommodations were very nice, the privat...
Trip Location: Gangtok
- The mountainous region of Sikkim is home to a lot of different flora and fauna that attracts the tourists to enjoy the bounties of nature. It is also home to India's highest mountain peak Kanchenjunga that offers spectacular views.
- The state's capital Gangtok is an epitome of the Buddhist culture, whereas Darjeeling is a city in the state of West Bengal famous for the black tea and the subcontinent's favorite snack – Momos. The Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Mumbai assures you of a leisure trip of these heavenly places that unveil the truest essence of nature.
- Day 1 of begins by traveling to the Bagdogra airport from the Mumbai airport. On arrival, you will be escorted to the hotel by our team, and the rest of the day will be at leisure. Explore the local market and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 of the trip starts with local sightseeing in the city of Gangtok. You will be taken out for a tour to visit the famous Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. If the time permits then you will go to Nathula Pass. On the way, you can stopover at Kyongnosla and visit the place of worship dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh.
- The Day 3 of Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Mumbai begins with a drive to Lachen via Chungthang, another quiet and picturesque hamlet on the higher Himalayas famous for its proximity to the Kanchenjunga National park, Chungthang is a sub-divisional town and the first entry point into alpine north. After lunch in the afternoon, get transferred to the assigned hotel in Lachen, and stay overnight
- Get ready for a scenic drive to Lachen on day three of your trip. Enjoy the view of Kanchenjunga mountain from close proximity. After lunch in the afternoon, get transferred to the assigned hotel in Lachen, and stay overnight.
- Day 4 of the trip begins with a visit to the Kanchenjunga National Park and Gurudongmar lake. En-route, visit Confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu. Enjoy an overnight stay at Lachung hotel.
- An early start to Day 5 of the Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Mumbai will get you to experience Yumthang Valley's view of Yaks and Yetis that is known to be home to amazing fauna.
- You will travel to Darjeeling from Gangtok on the 6th day of your trip. During the journey, take a look at the lush green valleys and experience the bounties of nature. Relax at the hotel for the rest of the day or explore the local market.
- Experience Darjeeling sightseeing on Day 7 by waking up early so that you can visit tiger hill, the top most point in Darjeeling to witness the famous scenic sunrise over the Kanchenjunga mountain. Later you will visit places like Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple, and many more tourist attractions. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
- Finally, end your trip on Day 8 by departing back for Mumbai from Bagdogra Airport.
Upon arrival at Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station, meet our representative and travel to Gangtok for your Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Mumbai
As you reach Gangtok, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
Head out and explore the local market or stroll by the M G marg.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get ready as your Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok trip from Mumbai takes you to visit the famous tourist attractions near Gangtok.
A visit to Tsomgo lake, situated at an altitude of 3780 m above sea level, this glacier lake is a favourite spot of Brahminy ducks and other migratory birds.
Next stop is the Baba Mandir, this shrine is a memorial to a war hero, Baba Harbhajan singh.
After the visit, head back to Gangtok for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, checkout from the hotel and start your journey to Lachen, a small hill station with lush greenery and snow-capped mountains via Chungthang.
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok trip from Mumbai welcomes you to this beautiful town as you check-in at the hotel.
You can have this day at leisure and spend some quality time here.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your day at 4 am for a tour of the Kanchenjunga National park and have breakfast on your way.
Head out to visit the Gurudongmar lake will leave you spellbound with its mesmerizing beauty and scenic view.
Reach back to Lachen and have a delightful lunch, later start heading towards Lachung.
On your way, you will see the confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang.
As you reach Lachung, have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get picked up for an excursion of Lachung.
A visit to Yumthang valley, known as the valley of flowers is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Spend your day here witnessing its beauty and take a tour to the famous hot springs and the rhododendron sanctuary.
In the afternoon, have lunch and later travel to Gangtok.
Reach Gangtok and check-in the hotel, have dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and begin the 6th day of your Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok tour package from Mumbai with a long drive to Darjeeling.
On the route, you will witness the curved road wrapped around the lush green valleys.
After reaching Darjeeling, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the day on your own.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your day at 4 am and trek to the top of Tiger hill to witness the golden sunrise, casting its shadows on the Kanchenjunga peak.
As you descend down, visit the Batasia loop and Ghoom Monastery and have breakfast after the trek.
After breakfast, you will be visiting the Zoological Park, the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tenzing and Gombu rock and the Japanese Temple.
If time permits you can ride the famous toy train as well.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up early, checkout from the hotel and drive to Siliguri. On your way, make a halt for breakfast and then get dropped off at Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station.
Board your flight/train with good memories of your Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok package from Mumbai.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It is one of the best tours I had! The place already attracts everyone through its beauty gifted by God, And what makes our trip more beautiful was Thrillophilia because without proper planning and knowledge about the place the trip won't be the best...But Thrillophilia makes all the possible ways which within 8-days we cover all the place-main-attractions with everlasting-experience... :)
Rated : 5.0
Memorable trip! Darjeeling and Gangtok both are very beautiful places with mesmerizing sightseeing-spots. The accommodations were very nice, the private cab was spacious and comfortable, and our driver was very warm and informative...Really I fell in love with this PARADISE...
Rated : 5.0
We booked the Sikkim trip from kolkata. It was a well organsied trip.It was a 8 days trip and we visited the famous cities like Darjeeling, Gangtok ,Lachen and Lachung, If you love traveling I'll suggest you visit Darjeeling at least once.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.