Places to Stay at CoorgWith very distinct places to stay in Coorg, it is a beautiful rural district glorifying western ghats. This pretty piece of land is encircled completely by the mother nature making every inch of it beautiful. The diverse list of locations offers you scenic views, melodious waterfalls, mesmerizing hill stations, rich culture, strong religious beliefs, aromatic coffee plantations, distinct cuisines, wildlife, historical monuments, and things for adventure lovers too.
Adventure extends to the choice you make among all the places to stay in Coorg. It has got a variety of options laid in front of you to choose from. You can opt for camping in Virajpet and spend some time in the lap of nature. Offbeat estates near Karada in North Coorg is also among the options you can go for which will give you a whole new experience. Since Coorg is famous for its coffee plantation, you have the opportunity to stay between the aroma of it. If you like lakes then you have got lake view estate stays waiting too.
Besides all these inviting options there is one more which will let you explore the district even more. Hilltop Heritage Homestay in Coorg will provide you with the opportunity to explore the place better as staying with locals give you access to taste the rawness of the place because they know what, when, how and where to do. Consider all the options from the below-mentioned list and explore yourself along with the village Coorg.
Popular Places To Stay in Coorg
|Coorg Cliff Resort | Book Now @ Flat 57% off||2D/1N||₹ 5499||5.0 star|
|The Tamara Coorg | Book Now & Get Flat 30% off||2D/1N||₹ 12748||5.0 star|
|Misty Woods Resort, Coorg | Book Now @ Flat 56% off||2D/1N||₹ 5000||5.0 star|
|A Getaway Amidst Serene Woods in Coorg||2D/1N||₹ 3705||4.0 star|
|A Thrilling Escape into the Scenic Beauty of Coorg||2D/1N||₹ 4699||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Coorg Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Coorg?
Coorg's best resorts include the following:
1. The Tamara Resorts: If you are seeking to experience the perfect dose of nature and impeccable luxury, Tamara Resorts is one of the best places to stay in Coorg. All the rooms at the Tamara are furnished in sync with nature and come with a private balcony that allows the mesmerizing view of sunrise and sunset. Besides, the posh resort also facilitates activities like Yoga, Meditation, Plantation Tours, Ayurvedic Spas, and Bird Watching.
2. The Windflower Resorts: Encompassed by resplendent hill ranges and three wildlife sanctuaries and a national park, Windflower Resort is truly an epitome of luxury. It boasts of expansive bedrooms, private Jacuzzis and is considered as one of the plush places to stay in Coorg.
3. The Evolve Back Resort: Evolve Back Resort is situated amidst acres of aromatic coffee plantations and is engulfed by Dubare Reserve Forest and Cauvery River on both sides. Spacious accommodations, state of the art infrastructure, amiable service, and mesmerizing surroundings make this resort one of the go-to places to stay in Coorg.
4. Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa: In the middle of 7, 30,000 square kilometers of dense sub-tropical rainforest, Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa is one of the grand places to stay in Coorg for family. At an altitude of 4000 feet, the property features panoramic views from every room, equipped with all modern amenities.
Which are the best Camp Stays in Coorg?
Coorg's best camp stays include the following:
1. Civet Creek Camp, Madikeri: Civet Creek Camp is located in the middle of lush environs and scenic hill chains of Coorg. Apart from offering comfortable accommodation and delicious food, the campsite facilitates multiple recreational activities like Trekking, Zip Lining, Plantation Tour, BBQ, Bonfire, Indoor Games, among others.
2. Dubare Elephant Camp: An ecological haven on the banks of river Cauvery, Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the best places to stay in Coorg for a close encounter with the Asiatic elephants in their natural habitat. Moreover, visitors can also indulge in other activities like rafting, trekking, fishing, etcetera.
3. The Foot Hill Camp, Kushalnagar: An amalgamation of unmatched ambiance and wilderness, the Foot Hill Camp is one of the rustic places to stay in Coorg for couples. One day camping amidst the resplendence of nature and serenity of the region will help travellers to heal the weary soul and tired nerves.
4. Gonikoppal Campsite: One of the sublime choices to divert yourself from urban chaos, Gonikoppal Campsite is among the best places to stay in Coorg for all the right reasons. The Campsite is situated in the middle of coffee plantations, at the foothills of Brahmagiri hills, and extends along the rumbling streams.
Which are some of the best homestays in Coorg?
Coorg's best home stays include the following:
1. The Jade: Set amidst the rolling valley of the Brahmagiri mountain range, Jade is an amazing Home Stay with the ideal atmosphere to unwind in the lap of nature. It is one of the best places to stay in Coorg for couples because of its rejuvenating elements, providing adequate opportunities to spend some quality time with each other.
2. Serene Woods: As the name suggests, Serene Woods is a tranquil escapade with breath-taking vistas and an imperial environment. Visitors opting to stay at this property can also engage in numerous activities like Plantation Tour, Bird Watching, Trekking, Yoga, and Meditation.
3. Casa Coorg Homestay:One of the perfect places to stay in Coorg for family, Casa Coorg Homestay is all about gorging on home-cooked dishes, sipping endless cups of home-grown coffee, and basking in the endless silence of nature. Since the hosts do not accommodate more than 6 people at a time, this place could be an idealistic choice for a vacation with your family.
4. Gowri Nivas: Gowri Nivas is a fabulous Home Stay for the travellers looking for a luxury resort without burning a hole in the pocket. No less than an oasis of peace, the place offers all the modern amenities including immaculate rooms, lip-smacking food, Wi-Fi, and Cable TV.
Which are the best Coffee Plantation stays in Coorg?
Coorg's best coffee plantation stays include the following:
1. Old Kent Estates & Spa: Nestled in the middle of the 200 acres of thriving coffee plantation, Old Kent Estates & Spa is cautiously renovated to retain its illustrious British-esque architecture. The property is a perfect concoction of old-world charm and modern amenities, armed with individual cottages, manicured gardens, sprawling dining room, spa, library, and a game room.
2. Thaneerhulla Cottage: Combining the grace and grandeur of the bygone era, 30 years old Thaneerhulla Cottage is encircled by exotic coffee plantations and is one of the finest places to stay in Coorg for family. Get rid of the mundane lifestyle from indulging in a Bean-To-Cup tour and revel in the intense perfume of the coffee farms.
3. Misty Woods Resort: At 3800ft above sea level along the picturesque mountain chains of Sahyadris, Misty Woods is a premium resort amidst an exotic Coffee Plantation. The property offers aesthetically designed cottages and an extensive range of amenities. Recreational facilities include Indoor Games, Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
4. Silver Brook Estate: An incredibly beautiful bungalow set amidst the lush green coffee plantations of Coorg, Silver Brook Estate is an idyllic setting for an unruffled escapade. Along with the enthralling location of the Bungalow, guests are offered comfortable accommodation, delectable cuisines, and warm hospitality.
Which are the best Budget Stays in Coorg?
If you are a student and love travelling, we have shortlisted below places which will allow you to enjoy your time and not shell that extra amount from your pocket. All these are comfortable and clean places and have been handpicked by our experts.
- Coffee Cup Homestay
- Green Line Stay
- Roomsdon Quip
- Ulo Riviera
- Vacanza Estate House
Which are the most luxurious resorts in Coorg?
These luxurious resorts in Coorg are nestled amidst coffee plantations and eucalyptus forests and are one in a lifetime experience. The Spa will relax you till your toes and rejuvenate your soul. A royal treatment to yourself is never a bad idea.
Which are the best Cottages in Coorg?
Coorg's best cottages include the following:
1. The Copper Edge: An eco-friendly place in the lap of the prepossessing Western Ghats, Copper Edge is undoubtedly one of the best places to stay in Coorg for family. Moreover, the property is equally suitable for travelers having a knack for trekking and photography. Besides, the rooms are spacious and neatly maintained with all the basic amenities.
2. Tropical Rain Farmstay: Snuggled in the middle of serene coffee and spices plantation, Tropical Rain Farmstay is a lovely place for detoxing the mind from the evils of city life. Being located within a biodiversity hotspot, Malabar Pied Hornbill can sometimes be spotted inside the premises of the property.
3. Eco Habitat: Eco Habitat offers spacious and comfortable rooms, equipped with private pool villas customized meals, and enriching milieu. Furthermore, guests can indulge in various leisurely activities like River Rafting, Trekking, Plantation Tour and Camping to create a wealth of memories.
4. Notting Hill: A Colonial-style property with eloquent rooms, intricate wooden ceilings, and manicured lawns, Notting Hill offers a phenomenal view of the nearby hill ranges. The place also houses an open lounge where guests can sit for hours watching the cotton ball clouds float in the misty sky.
Which are the best tree houses in Coorg?
Coorg's best tree houses include the following:
1. The Porcupine Castle: On a 121-hectare coffee plantation overlooking mountains and valleys, Porcupine Castle offers Tree House Stays, 40 ft above the ground. The rustic treetop rooms are well-appointed with all the world-class amenities and are apt for a serene weekend getaway.
2. Coorg Treehouse: Installed on the outskirts of Coorg, this unique property is perched high above the ground, offering bewildering views. All the rooms house large balconies with seating arrangements to connect with nature and contemplate in silence.
Which are the best bungalow stays in Coorg?
What is better than having a complete property for yourself. You can choose between having a room or a complete bungalow.
- Coffee Cottage
- Cavelry House
- Amiyal Mountains Stay
- Chilipili Bungalow