Private Farmhouse Cottages In Coffee Estate Highlights
- Situated amidst the beautiful hilly terrains of Coorg, this homestay is surrounded by the Western Ghats.
- Explore the surrounding area on coffee plantation walk with a local guide.
- Enjoy sitting around a bonfire with your close companions in the evening.
- The package is valued at INR 1999 in the market.
Private Farmhouse Cottages In Coffee Estate Overview
Location: Kolagadalu, Karnataka
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
About The Homestay and Nature:
Nestled amidst the blooming greenery with beautiful views of the serene and majestic mountains, this luxurious homestay is a perfect vacation retreat. Located at an elevation of 3700ft above sea level, there is a rich composition of flora and fauna surrounding the property making it one of the favorite places to stay in Coorg. The region attracts some heavy rainfall maintaining cool and misty weather.
October to March is the best time to visit Coorg. The temperature doesn’t go beyond 40°C or fall below 10°C.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The property is at a distance of 4.5km from Madikeri and is easily accessible by public or private transportation.
Nearest Railway station: The Subramanya Road Railway station is located 99 km from the homestay.
Nearest Airport: Mangalore Airport is located 165 km from the homestay
About the Accommodation and Common Areas:
Surrounded by lush greenery this homestay gives a perfect scope for exploring nature, The property offers 5 luxurious superior rooms with an attached bathroom equipped with all basic necessities like a double bed, television, and a wardrobe. The furnishings are decent and elegant with a side table and chairs. The homestay also has working WiFi. Witness the serenity of coffee plantations through the large windows right from your rooms.
The property comprises a beautiful terrace with comfortable chairs and a table, so you can sit for an evening tea while viewing the beautiful mountains and nature. It also has a swimming pool for you to have a refreshing time with your loved ones. The spacious dining area makes for a good place to have a comfortable meal with your family.
Coffee garden walk- Experience the rich aroma of the coffee beans while you travel around the beautiful coffee gardens
Bonfire- Enjoy and spend your time on a bonfire night with music along with your loved ones.
Indoor- Outdoor games: Indulge in the games available at the homestay and have a fun time with your loved ones.
Meals Cuisines- Home-cooked veg and non-veg with the authentic taste of Karnataka prepared by the local cook at the in-house restaurant.
Meals Types- Food includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the package.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
Kootu Poley Dam- Kootu Poley Dam is an enthralling little dam with full scenic views, it is at a distance of 10km from the resort.
Mandalpatti peak- A bumpy yet adventurous drive to the peak of scenic Mandalpatti, it is at a distance of 25km from the resort.
Abbey falls- one of the most attractive waterfalls in South India, it is at a distance of 10km from the resort.
Mandalpatti edge- A spectacular and unique vantage point, it is at a distance of 25km from the resort.
Concerned about your safety in this pandemic situation. The homestay premises are properly sanitized before the check-in. hygienic conditions are maintained throughout your stay. Enjoy a carefree vacation and a comfortable stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The vacation retreat offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Superior Room With Breakfast
The Superior Room spacious with elegant colors. Each room is equipped with a large double bed, an ensuite washroom, and other amenities like a television, wardrobe, and a side table. There are 5 Superior Rooms in the homestay and they can accommodate 2-3 guests per room.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Room Service
More Details about Private Farmhouse Cottages In Coffee Estate
Know Before You Go for Private Farmhouse Cottages In Coffee Estate
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitisation while you embark on the tour.
- Keep social distancing in consideration of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Private parties or events are not appreciated.
- Please maintain a friendly environment.