Rishikesh is a small town near the holy city of Haridwar, famous for being a spiritual getaway and a hub for adventure sports like white water rafting, cliff diving, rock climbing and many other such heart-pumping activities. But the one thing that it is the most famous for is the white water rafting on the rapids of the river Ganga. Rishikesh is the country's best spot for rafting, and if you throw in the excitement of camping at one of the sandy beaches in Rishikesh, then this trip becomes an unbeatable one.
About the activity:
- Enjoy a rendezvous with the thrill and charm of Rishikesh.
- Join the revelry with enthralling activities like hiking, trekking, and other fun-filled games.
- Spend 2 days and 1 night in a jungle camp and explore the pristine beauty of nature.
- Charge up your adrenaline while on adventure quest besides the gurgling rivers and dense forests.
- Enjoy all the beauties and shades of nature in their full glories.
The activity has two variants, namely Rafting with Camping, and simply camping