To book Call 8209844384!
Available Group Departure:
August: 10, 17, 24, 31, September: 2,9,26,23,30 and October: 6,13,20,27.
This trek can be availed at any day in a month provided the group size is above 2 people.About the Activity:
- Start this one day trek from Manu Temple in Old Manali.
- Hike in Manali, which comprises of walking through thick Deodar forests
- Stop for lunch on a lovely rocky ledge providing a beautiful view of Manali and its surrounding peaks
- The climb offers a magnificent glimpse of Manali, situated on the left bank of River Beas and the whole upper Kullu valley, which appears swathed in the different colors of the season.
- As one gains height, the distinct views of different faces of Indrasan, Deo Tibba and the peaks of Bara Shigri glacier open up. Multiple vantage points offer panoramic views of Manali and the area above it.
- In the last leg, the path turns to the right and one traverses the ridge horizontally and enters Lamadugh, an alpine plateau with a small hut and studded with the thick growth of alpine flowers.
- After spending time there, you will trek back down and will be taken to old Manali to enjoy the night in your campsite, complete with the essence of local hospitality and comfort of a warm bed in the Himalayas