About the Activity:
- The two enthralling days will see you trek to the top of the historic Harishchandragad Fort under moonlight!
- One of the least conquered of all cliffs in the vicinity, the 4,671-foot high Konkan Kada cliff excites adventure junkies endlessly.
- Expert facilitators ensure that safety measures are paramount, even as you indulge in a thrilling rappelling experience in the midst of ethereal surroundings.
- Retire for the night in the placid Ganesh Caves.
- This rappelling experience around Mumbai offers a superb blend of history and adventure.
Total trekking Distance: 1,424 meters