About the Activity:
Fixed Departures: 30th and 31st July and 13th, 14th August, 27th and 28th August, from Mumbai.
- If you are planning for a triple adventure activity in Maharastra, Sankshi fort is the ideal spot.
- Start your journey early in the morning by relaxing on an A.C bus which takes you to Sankshi fort’s base from Mumbai.
- Once you reach the camp site and check in at 10:00 AM, indulge yourself in some piping hot breakfast before indulging in a trek.
- Start your trek at 11:00 AM and navigate through some lush green paths to get to the top of the hill.
- Explore the Sankshi fort and get an in depth knowledge about the untold tales of the fort.
- Then descend back to the camp site at around 02:00 PM for a delicious lunch with some local flavors.
- Post lunch, start your cycling trip in the vicinity at 03:00 PM and reach your bus on the highway after an hour of cycling through the tough roads.
- Sit in the bus , relax yourself and head to your resort in Karjat and have a quick dinner and stay over night.
- Spend the next day by indulging yourself in rappelling and other activities in Diksal waterfalls and Bhivpuri.
- As the sun sets, hop on to the bus and return back to Mumbai with a lot of tales of adventure.