About the Activity:
- Biking through Bridges of Bardez takes you to an unforgettable journey in the streets of untravelled Goa.
- Start from the O Coqueiro circle
at Porvorim, 4km from the capital, Panaji and take the roads through traditional Goan villages to Mapusa.
- Then, pedal though the villages of Moira,
Nachinola and Aldona. Cross the cable-stayed Aldona Bridge to Corjuem, and
pedal past the quaint Corjuem Fort to reach
the lovely Mayem Lake.
- Take a quick ride down steep slopes to Narvem, before
pedalling to the steel arched Calvim Bridge.
- After crossing it, return to
Porvorim via Pomburpa and Salvador do Mundo.
- Enjoy paddling with new friends through breathtaking scenery.
Meal Types: Snack Pack, Soft
drink and Mineral Water
Duration: 3 hours