About the Activity:
About the Place:
- Get picked up from your hotel at 1.30 PM and reach the tour locality in Singapore.
- Start your tour from the Raffles Landing Site and learn about Singapore's founder's vision for the island to become a vital trading center.
- Walk past the bronze structure erected along the river and and explore the various sculptures from Kucinta Cats to River Merchants.
- Enjoy a refreshing afternoon tea with some English/Local delicacies or Cake Tea while stopping at the Raffles Singapore.
- Board a bum boat and cruise along the iconic Singapore disembarking at Clarke Quay.
- Feel the excitement as you reach the river side festival village and meet the villagers .
- End this exciting trip at 06:00 PM in the evening.
Trace the footsteps of Sir Stamford Raffles, whose dream was to transform Singapore into a vital international port and trading centre for the Far East. The Raffles Landing Site, where Sir Stamford Raffles is believed to have first stepped ashore in 1819, is where it all began.
The Raffles Hotel is one of the well-recognised landmarks of Singapore, often called the ‘grand old dame’ of buildings in Singapore, located on Beach Road