About the activity:
- On this stunning adventure of biking at Divar Island, you will get to explore the old and charming countryside of Goa.
- This adventurous activity begins as you depart from Panjim by ferry near the town of Old Goa. Upon arrival, you will be commencing on the cycling across the beautiful countryside of Divar Island. You will be taking your bikes from Panjim on the ferry.
- The picture perfect trails will take you through various beautiful landscapes such as hills and the view of the snaking and yet massive Mandovi River as well as the quiet town of Old Goa. You can eiither get your own cycles or use the ones provided on the tour.
- The ferry disembarks at Piedade, which is a small, typical Goan
village spread in teh shade of the church of Our Lady of Compassion.
- The charm of biking thereafter lies in exploring the old world charm of these ancient dwelling, which seem to have remained constant and stationary for the past years. You will leave Divar Island after 3.5 Hours of cycling and sightseeing and arrive back at Panjim by the same ferry.
Transportation Type: Ferry and bicycles.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Timings: 3:00pm to 6:30pm
Activities: Cycling and Ferry
Difficulty Level: Easy