Few of the many wonders in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India are the several lakes in the remotest and unthinkable of locations possible. One such lake is the Bhrigu Lake, fabled to have been the meditation grounds of the famous Sage Bhrigu, the lake is considered holy in the Indian Mythology because it is believed that the sage himself used to bathe in the waters. This tour takes you through the famous trek to the Bhrigu lake and crosses over the Rohtang Pass and lets you camp in the wild on this once in a lifetime expedition to the holy lake.
About the activity:
- Enjoy this wonderful trek to Bhrigu Lake as this is one of the most famous treks in Himachal, you will gather beautiful memories as you trek to this beautiful lake.
- The journey begins with your arrival at Kolang Village to begin your trek to Mori Thatch Campsite
- The second day sees you taking onto the bigger challenge, the trek to the Bhrigu Lake at about 14000ft above sea level
- After this, you will trek back to the campsite the same day, and the next day, you will further trek downhill to reach the Vashisth Hot Water Springs for a dip in the warm water
- This day, you will end the trek after reaching Kolang Village again.
Up to 15