About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: The tour starts from Jalori Gate anytime between 12 noon to 4:30 pm and ends at the Clock Tower.
- Jodhpur, the blue and sunny city of Rajasthan is known for its rich culture and history. Walk through the narrow lanes of this place, get acquainted with its legacy and discover its rustic charm.
- This guided walking tour of around 3 hours is conducted anytime between 12:00 – 04:30 PM. It begins from the Jalori Gate and proceeds towards the market places of Jodhpur.
- Explore these areas that still reflect the essence of a bygone era and discover its opulent beauty.
- Visit the local dairy markets which are locally known as ‘Chavate’ and produce the best quality cheese, mawa (milk cake) and other milk products.
- Meet and greet the local craftsmen and find an opportunity to witness how they prepare brass lamp, swords, and other delicate metal crafts.
- Hereafter, the walking tour takes a turn towards the aromatic and delicious lanes of Jodhpur.
- Stroll through the perfume, spice, and sweet markets and experience a mixed flavour of pleasant scents, delectable delicacies, and exotic spices.
- Post this, visit the popular Sarafa and Katla bazaar, both of which are known for precious metal work, antique coins and some of the best clothes merchant in the country.
- Upon your arrival at the Clock Tower, this walking tour will come to an end with a visit to the local vegetable market.