About the Destination:
Embraced by the fascinating charm of the Dhauladhar Range and adorned with the enchanting beauty of Dharamshala, Triund trek proves to be a soothing trek in the country. A popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh, this salubrious hill entices its visitors with all its natural grandeur and appeal. While in Triund, you can easily gape in the astounding Dhauladhar Range on one side and the charismatic Kangra Valley on the other. While the enthrallment of the terrains, the tricky and tiresome curves on the way makes Triund a true treasure trove for the trekkers, its pristine and soothing ambiance make it for an unlit mate relaxing destination.
Night camping at the Triund top will be one of the best camping experiences you will ever have. As you continue your trek you will come across some of the best views of the mountain ranges and the dense forest. Trekking down beside the gushing waters will make your trip more memorable. Sleep beneath the blanket of a starry sky and admire the inky blue sky. The place features the energetic and unmistakable Tibetan culture, and you will be captivated to see the impressive cloisters, supplication banners and wheels, and the lamas. You trek to Triund would be one of the most memorable trekking expeditions.
About the Trek:
In addition to the enthrallment and excitement of trekking through the exhilarating terrains of the Triund trek, you will get an opportunity to relax and seek mental solace. Combined with Yoga sessions, this 2 days trekking tour will introduce you to the celestial beauty that dwells in this vicinity, and will also help you in attaining peace of mind and soul. Escape the weariness of city-life or the barriers of your corporate boredom, join this trekking tour combined with yoga and get back as a changed you completely.
Although this might be a short trek you get to witness some of the spectacular views of the region. From Triund you have a marvellous perspective of the snow secured pinnacles of Dhauladhar one side and Kangra valley on the other. You have a diverse view at various time Sunset, moonrise, dawn all present an alternate photo of the place. Soak in the sights of Mun, Rifle Horn, Arthur’s seat and Slab. As you continue your trek you will come across the majestic views of the distant valleys.
Also, you will be camping under the clear night sky which is another great thing about the whole trek. Get ready to make your vacation a memorable one with this amazing Triund trek and head out for an adventure you have been long waiting for.
Triund trek Highlights:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the Dhauladhar ranges on one side and Kangra valley on the other
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars. Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends.
- Trek through some of the most alpine and forests of fir, Rhododendron and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your trek.
- Soak in the sights of Mun, Rifle Horn, Arthur’s seat and Slab.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for this trek.
Maximum Altitude: 10,500ft
Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Railway Station: Pathankot Railway Station is the nearest railway station
Airport: Gaggal Airport