Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Jaipur-ajmer-pushkar Sightseeing Tour Flat 36% off
Camping In Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 30% Off
Camel Safari in Pushkar Flat 28% Off
Jeep Safari in Pushkar Flat 32% Off
Food Walk Tour in Pushkar - Flat 26% Off
Adventure Activities in Pushkar Flat 27% Off
Paintball in Pushkar Flat 16% Off
Zip Lining in Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 17% Off
Most Popular Places Around Pushkar
More Things to do in Pushkar
Listings in Pushkar
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Pushkar is not an unknown name, from the religious sights to the quirky cafes; there is an abundance of tourist places in Pushkar with hopeful surprises in every corner.
1. Pushkar Lake - It s a sacred lake of the Hindus. The Hindu scriptures describe it as "Tirtha-Raj" – the king of pilgrimage sites related to a water-body
2. Savitri Temple - It is a popular pilgrimage site for the Hindus. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Savitri.
3. Gau Ghat - It is one where devotees visit to cleanse themselves of the sin of killing a cow, hence the name.
4. Pushkar Camel Fair - It is an annual week-long carnival held in the town of Pushkar, Rajasthan. It is one of the oldest and most famous fairs in India
5. Brahma's Temple - It is one of the famous temples and lies in the Pushkar valley that is known for its scenic beauty.
Thrillophilia offers the best camping tours in Pushkar to explore the glorious desert of Rajasthan under Rs 4000.
1. Trekking and Camping at Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3750 Only
2. Overnight Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3300 Only
3. Desert Camping Experience in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 6200 Only
4. Camping With Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3000 Only
5. Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp and Cottages - Book at Rs. 4000 Only
Ensure you investigate a portion of the best resorts in Pushkar while you are traveling in Rajasthan. Check the list of amazing Pushkar Resorts.
1. Ananta Resort - Located at Ajmer Pushkar Road, Village - Leela Sevri, 4 Kms before Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
2. Jagat Palace - Located at Behind Ramdwara, Ajmer Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
3. Bhanwar Singh Palace - Located at Village: Hokra, Pushkar Dist., Ajmer, Rajasthan 305022
4. Narayan Resort - Located at Village: Hokra, Pushkar Dist., Ajmer, Rajasthan 305022
5. Lohana Village Resort - Located at Village:, Chawandiya, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
You must buy traditional jewellery, mesmerising paintings, pottery, brass utensils, leather products, and embroidered clothes in the markets which are filled with unique things that you can exclusively find here.
Head to the liveliest markets of Pushkar - the Sarafa Bazaar or Sadar Bazaar for readymade garments, striking fabrics, shimmering stone studded bangles, and beautiful camel covers as the markets are quite popular for jewellery and clothes. Make sure you buy wondrous souvenirs from this heaven for shopaholics as they will remind you of the unforgettable moments you have sent in this city.
The best time to visit Pushkar is completely dependent on the festivals and weather conditions. Considering the festivals, October and November are the ideal months due to the famous Pushkar Camel Fair from 23rd October till 4th November and the Hot Air Ballooning Festival from 5th November to 14th November.
Considering the weather conditions you must note the following:
Summer Season (March - June ): Though the morning and nights are enjoyable, the days are incredibly hot. The temperature reaches around 45 degrees Celsius in the day time, making it difficult for the people to stand against the parching sun.
Winter Season (November - February): Winter Season is the best time to visit Pushkar due to the amusing weather during the season. The temperature ranges from 15 degrees Celsius in the daytime and 5-degree Celsius at night.
Monsoon Season (July - September): Since Pushkar does not experience a heavy downpour, you can visit the place in the monsoon season as well. You must carry an umbrella for the little showers though.
Though there are no direct trains from Jaipur to Pushkar, you can take the Aravali Express till Ajmer and then take Indigo from Ajmer to Pushkar. The distance between Jaipur and Pushkar by road is 142 km which can be covered in around 3 hours.
The direct buses are quite frequent and regular here, hence transportation by road won’t be much of a trouble. You can easily avail a bus ticket and reach the destination in 2-3 hours easily.
One of the oldest cities of India, Pushkar is one of the most sought-after places to visit in India. Hills on three sides, brimming with cultural manifestos, enrapturing architectural heritage, and the sandy suburbs, Pushkar will amaze with the amusing enclosures it beholds.
Known as the rose garden of India, this city is famous for the rose essence exports and indeed a haven for nature lovers. Also to mention that it is home to the only Brahma Temple in the whole world, making it quite famous among the Hindu devotees.