Camping With Camel Safari In Pushkar Highlights
- Relish this exciting camping experience surrounded by golden sands at the outskirts of Pushkar city
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the vast stretches of golden sand, that makes you feel happier in real time
- Enjoy the traditional Rajasthani folk dance along with a bonfire to enjoy with your friends and families
- The package is valued at INR 2,699/- in the market
Camping With Camel Safari In Pushkar Overview
Activity location: Village Sawaipura, Motisar Road, Pushkar,
Check-in time: 04:00 PM
Checkout time: 11:00 AM
About Camping with Camel Safari in Pushkar:
Make your holiday experience in Pushkar a special one with this camping and camel safari tour in Pushkar. Visit the gypsy villages and also get a chance to spot antipopes, colorful birds, rabbits, and cobras. The tourists can witness astounding views of sunrise and sunset from the campsite. Reach your campsite and make your evening special with some Gispy dance and traditional Rajhastan music while enjoying a Thali.
About the activity:
- Check in to the campsite and get settled into your camps.
- Get freshened up and get ready for a fun camel safari in the desert.
- Activities like horse riding, jeep safari can be done (As per the availability on extra cost) at the campsite.
- Witnessing mind-blowing scenes of sunset, sunrise.
- In the star-studded night sky, enjoy experiencing a plethora of desert activities like camel riding, a folk performance by gypsies, and a desert rural tour.
- The authentic Rajasthani cuisine served at the buffet dinner is a feast to smack on.
How to reach?
The resort is located at a distance of 1.2 km from Pushkar City Center. The Campsite is easily accessible by public and private transportation.
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport is located at a distance of around 160 km from the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop- Ajmer bus stand is located at a distance of around 15.8 km from the resort.
Camping With Camel Safari In Pushkar Itinerary
Select Package Option
Swiss Tents Package 1 with camel safari
Swiss Tents Package 2 with overnight camel safari
More Details about Camping With Camel Safari In Pushkar
Know Before You Go for Camping With Camel Safari In Pushkar
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the rooms with care.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The package cannot be split.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.