Panoramic views of the Aravalli ranges along a hit of Rajasthani Culture, there are a wide range of places to stay in Pushkar. The beautiful, majestic city of Pushkar offers numerous types of accommodation, which you can choose according to your taste and budget.
If you have a penchant for luxury and budget is not an issue, you can stay at places like Ananta Spa and Resorts, Hotel Pushkar Palace, Gulaab Niwaas Palace, etc. However, if you are on a budget but still want to get some amenities, then you can opt for the homestays like Pushkar Cooking Art and Home Stay, Vidhya Haveli, etc.
You can also choose the heritage stays if Rajasthani architecture and the era of Maharajas fascinate you. To experience the authentic Rajasthani culture, the best Pushkar Places to stay are Bhanwar Singh Palace, Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort, Satyam Palace, etc.
If you are an adventure lover and want to experience living in tents, there are plenty of camp stays like Royal Pushkar Camps, Panihari Camps, Pushkar Desert Camp, etc. to experience living amidst nature. Most of the accommodations offer all modern amenities, and also arranges for several activities like sports, jeep safari, camel safari, etc.
Popular Places To Stay in Pushkar
|Ananta Spa and Resorts, Pushkar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 5191.0||4.0 star|
|The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa, Pushkar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 11172.0||4.0 star|
|Aaram Bagh, Pushkar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 4312.0||5.0 star|
|Dera Masuda Resort, Pushkar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 3207.0||5.0 star|
|Jagat Palace, Pushkar | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 3086.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Pushkar Stays
What are the best places to stay in Pushkar?
1. Ananta Spa and Resorts: With an area of about 9 acres, the sprawling Ananta Spa and Resorts is simply magnificent. It is one of the most luxurious resorts in Pushkar. The resort overlooks the panoramic scenery of the Aravalli hills and offers a wide range of accommodations to guests such as contemporary cottages, tent suites, deluxe rooms, etc.
It also has three in-house dining facilities – The Palm Deck, The palm Works "N" Grill, and Oasis. The other amenities include a fitness and spa center, recreational area, swimming pool, and a kid's activity area.
Location: Village-Leela Sevri, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Price: From 27,000 INR.
2. Bhanwar Singh Palace: If you want to experience the royal era in today’s world, one of the majestic Pushkar Places to stay is the Bhanwar Singh Palace. Surrounded by lofty hills and the picturesque beauty of nature, the hotel is an absolute favorite among travelers.
Warm hospitality, quick services, and the touch of royal opulence makes it even more impressive. The hotel offers royals villas and royal rooms as choices in accommodations. Moreover, they also offer a multi-cuisine restaurant, convention halls, ayurvedic spa, Jacuzzi, yoga halls, and steam rooms.
Location: Village – Hokra, Pushkar District, close to Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Price: From 5200 INR.
3. Sewara Pushkar Resort: Once a stopover for wild expeditions of the Kocchar royal family, the Sewara Pushkar Resort rose to fame with the visitation of Harrison Ford and Kate Winslet. The resort, in business from 1998, has perfectly maintained the balance between Rajasthani heritage and modern amenities.
The resort is located on a huge 15 acres and offers cottages, deluxe rooms, etc. as accommodations. Another intriguing aspect is Kaivalya Spa. The resort also offers a swimming pool, various sports activities, jeep safaris, camel kafila rides, and picnics in the fruit plantations.
Location: Motisar Rd, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3220 INR.
4. Pratap Palace: A magnificent palace converted to a heritage resort, due to the efforts of the Taj group has made Pratap place a luxurious place to stay in Pushkar. The stunning Rajasthani architecture and the tasteful room decors increase the appeal of the resort greatly.
Warm reception and the panoramic beauty of the Aravalli hills around make your stay even more memorable. It offers a plethora of services, which include round the clock room services, various sports activities, a swimming pool, laundry, health club, steam bath, activities for children, etc.
Location: Pushkar Bypass, Road, Honkra, Rajasthan.
Price: From 8000 INR.
5. Rajguru guest house: Close to the Brahma Temple and Varaha Temple, the Rajguru guest house offers affordable accommodations with various facilities. The beautiful guest house has a well-maintained garden and terrace.
The rooms are provided with a private balcony, bathroom, seating area, and a desk. If you get a room at a higher level, you can even have a fantastic view of the mountains around. Moreover, the establishment welcomes guests with a warm reception and ensures that all grievances are immediately dealt with. They also offer free parking as well as free Wi-Fi.
Location: Badi Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 300 INR.
6. Jagat Palace: Jagat Palace boasts of personalized hospitality, along with an ambiance of royal splendor. The palace offers 82 super-deluxe accommodations, which are furnished with tasteful Rajasthani decors. The entirety of the establishment is filled with artwork of the bygone era while highlighting the intricate Rajasthani architecture.
Each room is provided with an exclusive private balcony (jharokha), which offers a stunning view of sand dunes and the holy Snake Mountain. Jagat Palace has an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant along with Jacuzzi, swimming pool, etc. It also arranges for rides in camel carts along with guides.
Location: Ajmer Road, behind Ramdwara, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 4800 INR.
7. Orchard: Amidst the rural backdrop of Ganahera, Orchard offers a unique country experience without compromising on comfort and luxury. Encased by the sandy pathways, lush greenery, and an orchard of Amla, there are 15 tents with top-notch modern amenities.
The place also provides local vegetarian cuisine, which is simply delicious. It offers a wide range of activities like drum class, archery, etc, to keep the children engaged. In the evening, there is a campfire and BBQ to enhance the friendly story-sharing environment. The property also has shops and a garden where local people grow vegetables.
Location: Chawandia, Road, Village – Ganehra, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3722 INR.
8. The Greenhouse Resort: With top-quality reception and friendly staff, the Greenhouse Resort is one of the most comfortable Pushkar Places to stay. It is in close proximity to the Pushkar Fort and Brahma Temple.
The resort offers an amazing outdoor pool and a splendidly maintained garden. It also has a playground for the kids. Moreover, the resort also provides free Wi-Fi, free private parking, and round the clock help desk for any issue. Along with sumptuous breakfast, the place also has a well-stocked bar. The rooms have a TV, and a private bathroom.
Location: Kishanpura- Tilora Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3877 INR.
9. Satyam Palace: The elegant heritage stay, Satyam Palace, offers a wide range of facilities that make it worth staying here. It offers an in-depth look at the grand Rajasthani architecture in every nook and corner.
Apart from the bygone era ambiance, the hotel offers deluxe rooms, Maharaja Suites, and Maharani Suites as different forms of accommodations. Each room has wooden furnishings, along with cable TV, a private bathroom, and a minibar. Other amenities include a swimming pool, room services, trip arrangements, and an ayurvedic spa. It also has an in-house restaurant – Raj Mahal restaurant, which serves non-veg as well as veg meals.
Location: NH-89 Merta, Ajmer - Nagaur Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 1175 INR.
10. The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa: If you want to rejuvenate and relax amidst nature, then the Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa is the place to stay. You can either book rooms or villas. Some of the villas have private pools, balconies, etc.
The resort also has multiple dining options, including a grill, multi-cuisine restaurant, and a buffet system. You can also utilize the various massages in the in-house wellness center named the Heavenly Spa. It also has a spacious fitness area called the WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio.
Location: Khasra No. 1242 1243, 1196/1726, Village Surajkund, Motisar Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 6346 INR.
Which are the best heritage stays in Pushkar?
1. Hotel Pushkar Palace: Overlooking the gorgeous Pushkar Lake, Hotel Pushkar Palace, is a great place to stay in Pushkar. Spacious rooms, warm hospitality, and the royal aroma will definitely make it worth your stay.
2. Bhanwar Singh Palace: Royal suites, impressive location, and sheer opulence make this heritage stay more popular. Apart from the top-notch hospitality of the staff, activities like horse riding and camel safari are also arranged.
3. The Pushkar Bagh Resort: With luxurious rooms and sumptuous meals at in-built Surya Mahal restaurant, this resort is one of a kind. Other amenities include traditional village safari, sports activities like volleyball, cricket, ethnic folk dance, meditation, and yoga in nature.
4. Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort: With an in-house restaurant, Rajwada, and delicious multi-cuisine palate, this heritage stay celebrates the brilliance of Rajasthani architecture. The royal ambiance combined with modern amenities like swimming pool, jeep safari, spa, etc. makes it a perfect mix.
What are the best homestays in Pushkar?
1. Pushkar Cooking Art and Home Stay: One of the most comfortable Pushkar Places to stay with delicious vegetarian food. The friendly staff, 24 hour help desk, shared lounge, and a beautiful terrace makes the stay even more special.
2. Savitri Palace: With round the clock front desk, you will never have any inconvenience while you stay at Savitri Palace. The stay also boasts of an impressive restaurant, spread out seating areas, and free Wi-Fi.
3. Vidhya Haveli: Helpful aid from the host and the ethereal beauty of nature around the homestay seems to be the highlight. The stay is near major tourist attraction sites like Varaha Temple, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, etc., which increases its popularity.
4. Milkman Guest House: Beautiful décor and budget friendly food options have increased the appeal of the guest house. Other facilities like a beautiful garden, a gorgeous terrace, and restaurant, free Wi-Fi, prompt room service, and free parking is impressive.
What are the best camp stays in Pushkar?
1. Royal Pushkar Camps: Elegantly designed, this camp stay ensures that you enjoy the natural beauty of Pushkar without any inconvenience. The camps provide free parking, Wi-Fi, a seating area, a private bathroom, and a balcony.
2. Pushkar Desert Camp: The camp stay strives to provide a full desert experience of Rajasthan to the guests. With a sumptuous buffet or continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, room service, and private parking, this desert camp is worth staying.
3. Panihari Camps: If you are eager to enjoy the raw beauty of nature, then Panihari Camps is an impressive place to stay in Pushkar. You can live in tented camps and enjoy a shared lounge, beautiful garden, private parking, restaurant, and a help desk available round the clock.
4. Pushkar Thrill Camps: Here you get to enjoy the perks of both modern amenities and the thrill of living in nature. Private parking, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, and a gorgeous garden are the highlights.
What are the best places to stay near Pushkar Lake?
1. Gulaab Niwaas Palace: Grand architecture reflecting the culture of Rajasthan and a sky pool make the stay quite impressive. It also offers well-decorated accommodations, luggage storage, majestic vegetarian restaurant, and arrangements for local sightseeing.
2. Hill View: Close to all the major tourist sites, this hotel is a popular choice among tourists. The hotel offers a wide range of services, including a private balcony, 24-hour help desk, business center, cable TV in rooms, library, etc.
3. Foothill Pushkar Resort: Gorgeous location and its proximity to various attraction sites have increased the appeal of this beautiful resort. Apart from a friendly welcome by staff, the resort also offers comfortable accommodations, various sports activities, and a restaurant that serves Indian food.
4. Kanhaia Haveli: With a roof-top in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, Kanhaia Haveli is one of the best Pushkar Places to stay. There are 20 guest rooms available, along with a seating area, writing desk, cable TV, and bathroom.
Which are the best stays in Pushkar that have nice views?
1. Aaram Baagh: Situated in the picturesque location of Aravali, the hotel is simply breathtaking with the availability of various amenities. Even though you are surrounded by nature, you can avail of various modern services like an air-conditioned room, ayurvedic massages, an outdoor pool, etc.
2. The Pushkar Nature Resort: Encased by lofty mountains and the ethereal beauty of nature, this resort is a top-notch place to stay in Pushkar. Delicious food, friendly staff, and the availability of the basic amenities make the place even more charismatic.
3. Dera Masuda: Designed by Dushyant Singh, descendent of the royal family of Masuda, the hotel resort is magnificent. The elegance of the raj days coupled with the availability of modern amenities has made the place a fascinating destination for travelers.
4. Hotel Brahma Horizon: With deluxe rooms and panoramic beauty of nature all around, the establishment aims to mix luxury with comfort. It also offers an outdoor pool, luxurious rooms, continental breakfast, etc.
What facilities will I get in stays in Pushkar?
- Well-furnished accommodations with air conditioner, private bathroom, toiletries, etc.
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Camel safari
- Jeep safari
- Ayurvedic massages
- Multi-cuisine restaurants
- Horse riding
- Traditional village safari
- Outdoor sports activities like cricket, volleyball
- Indoor games
- Meditation services
- Yoga services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool deck
- Sky pool
- Concierge services
- Transport arrangement
- Business center
- Arrangement for local sightseeing
- Steam rooms
- Wellness therapies
- Traditional Rajasthan Cuisine
- Renting of bicycles, bikes, etc.
- Arrangement of picnics
- Traditional Rajasthani folk dances.
How much does it cost to stay in Pushkar for one night?
The cost of a place to stay in Pushkar for one night varies depending on the place you are staying and the budget you have. If it is a 5-star hotel or a reputed resort, it will cost between 2000-23,600 INR. However, if you are looking for budget stays, the price is between 150-1000 INR.
Are Pushkar stays pet friendly?
Yes there are pet friendly stays in Pushkar. Some places welcome pets and offer the necessary accommodations and food for pets, but you must check and confirm before booking the stay. These are some pet friendly stays Namaste India, Hostelavie, Hotel munee baba & cafe, HOTEL BUDDHA STAY PUSHKAR, 12 Monks Hostel.