Homestays in Pushkar offer the best ever holiday vacationing experience to the visitors coming over from various parts of the world. Homestays in Pushkar offer a lot more than just offering a homely atmosphere to the guests.
They will not only offer spacious accommodation but long to offer best quality service to bring a smile on your face by arranging various sightseeing tours and offering your authentic Rajasthani Cuisine prepared from fresh ingredients.
Pushkar Homestays are known for their unique experience and you will just love them. Exploring some of the best homestays in Pushkar, you will get to enjoy a special culinary experience at Pushkar Cooking Art and Homestay, mesmerizing views at Savitri Palace, luxury and modern amenities at Royal Swimming Pool Park, and a dose of history and antiquity at the Shardas Homestay. Choose the homestay that suits you as per your budget to make some wonderful memories in the city of Pushkar and have a great vacation.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Pushkar
Which are the best homestays in Pushkar?
1. Pushkar Cooking Art and Home Stay: Pushkar Cooking Art and HomeStay is one of the best homestays in Pushkar that offers great accommodation. The homestay is equipped with all sorts of modern amenities to make your stay a blissful affair.
The homestay has an inhouse restaurant that offers a buffet and vegetarian menu to choose from. Staying at this place, you will get a chance to peep into the culinary journey of Rajasthan and learn more about the way of the cooking as well as the blend of flavors and colors that make the Rajasthani food so delicious and mouthwatering.
Location: Panch Kund Road Near Hotel Ratan Haveli, 305022 Pushkar, India – Excellent location - show map.
Prices: Starts from INR 2000.
Amenities: Free WiFi, Family rooms, and Tea/coffee maker in all rooms, shared lounge, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.
2. Savitri Palace: Savitri Palace, Pushkar is a homestay that caters to the needs of all types of travelers starting from wanderlust solo travelers to romantic couples on a honeymoon tour and from group visitors to family vacationers. The homestay boasts of its modern amenities to make your stay comfortable in all means.
Being located close to a number of tourist destinations, this homestay is in general one of the most sought after places of accommodation in Pushkar. The resort has a multi cuisine inhouse restaurant that offers delicious Rajasthani, Chinese, and Continental cuisine. If you were looking out for a place where you can spend time with your loved ones in complete solitude then this is it.
Location: H.No-22,Varah Gali Choti Basti 1, 305022 Pushkar, India.
Prices: Starts from INR 500.
Amenities: Free WiFi, Family rooms, Restaurant, and Fitness centre.
3. IL Padrino hotel: IL Padrino in Pushkar offers three star accommodation to the guests with private balconies and all sorts of modern amenities to make your stay memorable. Staying at this place, you will get a chance to treat your eyes with astounding natural beauty from the wide opening window panes.
This property has got an inhouse restaurant where the guests can relish their favourite Rajasthani Cuisine. The restaurant offers continental breakfast every single day during your stay. The homestay is located at a convenient distance from some of the major tourist locations like Pushkar fort and Lake which makes sightseeing experience stress free. Tourists love to climb up to the large terrace of the homestay to treat their eyes with great views.
Location: Near icici bank main market Pushkar road Rajasthan, 305022 Pushkar, India.
Prices: Starts from INR 1000.
Amenities: Free WiFi, Spa and wellness centre, Family rooms, Restaurant, Tea/coffee maker in all rooms.
4. Royal Swimming Pool Park: Royal Swimming Pool Park is situated in the Pushkar region to offer the guests with a homely atmosphere to spend time as well as indulge in a number of activities along with your loved ones.
The homestay is located at a convenient distance from a number of places of tourist interest in the city like Varaha Temple, Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake. The inhouse restaurant serves the guests with a wide range of Indian and International menu.
Location: Opposite. Municipality, Sadar Bazar, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022 - 305022 Pushkar (Rajasthan, India).
Amenities: Pool/beach towels, Car hire, Tour desk, Bike tours, Tickets to attractions or shows, Private check-in/check-out, ATM/cash machine on site, Outdoor furniture.
Prices: Starts from INR 900.
5. Ambika Guest House: Ambika Guests in Pushkar offers a pleasant holiday experience with its spacious rooms and superb location. The homestay is located at a distance of 400 m from the Varaha temple and just about 1 km from the famous Brahma temple. The homestay offers all sorts of amenities and facilities to make your stay comfortable.
Staying at this place, you can easily take short trips of the city and visit some of the important places of tourist interest. Tourists choose to stay at this place as they can easily reach the famous Pushkar Lake to indulge in the beauty of nature. Ambika Guest House is celebrated as one of the best accommodations in the city that offers the travellers an ideal place to stay. The guest house offers a plethora of services and thrilling experiences to the guests.
Location: In front of old rangnath temple Choti basti pushkar district ajmer, 305022 Pushkar, India.
Prices: Starts from INR 600.
Amenities: Free WiFi, Free parking, Family rooms, Sun terrace.
6. Shardas Homestay: Shardas Homestay is yet another beautiful homestay in Pushkar that offers the ultimate vacationing experience. The homestay belongs to the famous Shardha Family which has got a deep connection with the freedom struggle of India. The homestay is a three storied villa that is located at the city centre.
With all sorts of modern amenities, your stay at this place is surely going to be comfortable as well as memorable. The homestay offers private rooms with private entrances to keep you indulged in your own solitary. You will be offered wonderful Rajasthani cuisine in the course of your stay that is rich in flavours and colors of the land.
Location: Sharda Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Mali Mohalla, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001.
Price: Starts from INR 1600.
Amenities: Power Backup, Housekeeping, Air Conditioning, Bathroom, Laundry Service, Parking, and Public Restrooms.
7. 1950's Family Home: This is one of the best places to stay in Pushkar if you wish to spend time in a homely atmosphere and enjoy your time away from your regular way of living. Spending time at this place, you will surely get a sense of relaxation and you would also rejuvenate your body and mind.
This family homestay offers spacious rooms on the ground floors of the bungalow that dates back to 1950. It is a wonderful place for single travelers, couples, as well as family vacationers. The homestay is located at a convenient location from the railway station and many other important tourist destinations.
Location: Hathi Bhata, Hathi Bhata Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001.
Prices: Starts from INR 1200.
Amenities: Living Room, Balcony/Terrace, Air Conditioning, and Lawn.
8. Mayo Homestay: Mayo Homestay offers a well furnished and beautiful setting for your holiday vacation. The homestay is designed with soothing color palettes to offer you a tranquil place to rest. You will be welcomed by the hospitable staff members to a homely atmosphere for a stay far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
The homestay is equipped with all sorts of modern amenities to offer relaxed and comfortable stay. You will surely fall in love with the well curated services offered by the homestay like various sightseeing tours to the places of tourist interest, some fun filled adventure activities, and much more.
Location: The Villa White House Behind CRPF Parade Grounds (GC-1), Golf Road.
Prices: Starts from INR 3500.
Amenities: Kitchenette, Caretaker, Living Room, and Free Parking.
Which are the best Pushkar homestays for family?
1. Vacation Village Pushkar: Vacation Village Pushkar is surely one of the best places to stay for families as it is spread over a large area and offers a long list of activities to indulge in. This property offers an offbeat experience that you will cherish all through your life.
2. Adhunik Villa: Adhunik Villa is an ultra modern accommodation that can be perfect for family vacationers because of its luxury offerings and high quality services. This homestay provides a long list of luxury amenities to let you feel pampered.
3. Alu Villa Ajmer: Alu Villa Ajmer happens to be a wonderful place of accommodation that offers a homely atmosphere. The homestay is surrounded by lush greenery and it offers mesmerizing views of nature.
4. The Villa: Located in one of the posh localities of Pushkar, this offers a modern accommodation style to the guests. The homestay is equipped with top notch amenities and modern fixtures.
Which are the best homestays in Pushkar for couples?
1. Ajanta Hotel: Ajanta Hotel is one of the most sought after places of accomodation in Pushkar by couples because of its homely atmosphere and affordable pricing.
2. Sahiba Palace: Sahiba Palace is located close to the Ajmer Sharif Dargah and has been offering affordable stays to the couples visiting Pushkar since 1986.
3. Heritage Bungalow 97: Heritage Bungalow 97 is a wonderful property located in the posh localities to offer the guests with a convenient place of accommodation where they can spend some enjoyable time together.
4. Shamgarh Guest House: Shamgarh Guest house is a popular choice of accommodation for couples in Pushkar as it offers high quality services at a very affordable pricing.
Which are the best homestays near Pushkar lake?
1. Hostelavie: Hostelavie homestay near Pushkar is very much popular for its widespread lush green garden area that offers a wonderful homely atmosphere close to the Pushkar lake. You can see brilliant views of the lake from your room.
2. Moustache Pushkar: Moustache Pushkar happens to be a modern pushkar homestay that has got a shared lounge area and large lush green garden area. You will surely be able to relax and rejuvenate at this place.
3. The Hosteller Pushkar: The Hosteller Pushkar is known for its amazing offerings and comfortable accommodation close to the pristine lake of Pushkar. This Pushkar Homestay has an inhouse restaurant to offer you delicious Rajasthani food.
4. Hathai Pushkar: It is one of the most sought after pushkar Homestays close to the Pushkar lake because of its high quality service and affordable pricing that suits almost all pockets.
Which are the homestays in Pushkar near ghat?
1. Guru Homestay Pushkar: Guru Homestay Pushkar is located close to the ghat and it happens to be a wonderful place for sightseeing, recreation, dining, and getting around with your loved ones.
2. Vidhya Haveli: Vidhya Haveli happens to be a great property to stay in Pushkar which offers super comfortable accommodation at a very fair price.
3. Shiva Guest House: Shiva Guest House is just about 5 minutes walk from the Dashashwamedh Ghat. It is known for its simple accommodation.
4. Dia Homestay: Dia homestay is a cosy place located close to the ghat that will truly impress you with its facilities and amenities.
Are homestays in Pushkar pet-friendly?
Yes, some of the homestays in Pushkar are pet friendly which means you can carry your beloved pet with you during your vacation stay. However, you must check with the resort before carrying your pet with you for the holiday vacation.
Can we drink & smoke in Pushkar homestays?
Smoking and drinking in Homestays in pushkar are only allowed in the inhouse bars and designated smoking rooms. The homestay authorities do not entertain smoking and drinking in common areas.
What kind of amenities do Pushkar homestays provide?
Here are some of the amenities that Homestays in pushkar provide:
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Family rooms
- Sun terrace
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioned rooms
- Wellness Hubs.
What activities can we do in homestays in Pushkar?
During your stay at the Pushkar homestays you can take part in the following activities:
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor trails
- Food Tours
- Lake Visits
- Temple Tours.
How much does it cost to stay at a homestay in Pushkar?
The average cost of staying at a homestay in Pushkar would start costing you in the range of INR 3000 to INR 4500 depending on the homestay you pick.
Some of the best homestays that you can choose in between the price range are Dia Homestay, Vidhya Haveli, Guru Homestay Pushkar, and Zostel Homes Pushkar. The homestays offer well curated services and the prices of the accommodation would depend on the quality of services offered.
Devoted to lord Vaikuntha Venkatesh, the new Rangji temple is amongst the most ancient temples in all of Pushkar. The temple is acknowledged for its mesmerizing architectural design including the high rising Gopuram, a composition which is common amongst several South Indian temples followed by an enormous entrance. The temple, through its layout also carries the essence of Mughal architecture as well. Bowing inside the temple, we find it's four corners embedded with Garuda, signifying the presence of Vaikuntha Venkatesh. Among the temple exists sections of other temples, specifically eight in number, that are dedicated to various gods including Goddess Laxmi and Lord Krishna among others.The presence of a priest at the temple is always mandatory and they act as a caretaker of the new Rangji temple. Visitors can also indulge in prayers and 'puja' sessions at the temple which is carried out every day. The serene atmosphere and delightful architecture of the temple have made it one of the most visited places among tourists in the holy town of Pushkar. The temple is particularly crowded with tourists during the Pushkar fair, a holy celebration that is celebrated every year during the Kartik period. All in all, devotees and tourists who find delight in architectural elegance should definitely pay a visit to the charming New Rangji temple. It is family-friendly and takes more than an hour to explore it completely which makes it a promising destination for weekend getaways with family and friends. There are also various eateries and snack shops near the temple place for visitors to enjoy a good meal.
Located in the quaint town of Pushkar in Ajmer district of Rajasthan, the Varaha Temple is dedicated to one of Lord Vishnu’s most famous incarnations. Lord Varaha is worshipped in the form of a boar deity that presides over this incredible temple. Varaha Temple’s location in Pushkar is of considerable significance too. The town is incredibly holy for both Hindus and Sikhs. As a result, thousands of devotees from across the country visit the Varaha Temple to offer their prayers to the Holy Lord every year.The story behind the presiding deity Lord Varaha is narrated by priests of the temple and locals alike. When the demon Hiranyaksh tried to sink the earth beneath the water as a part of his shenanigans to irk the gods, Lord Vishnu incarnated as a wild boar and saved the earth on its horns. He fought with the evil Hiranyaksha for thousands of years and later brought the earth out of the cosmic ocean, thereby restoring peace and prosperity as it were. As a saviour of the world, Lord Varaha is worshipped by those desiring wealth and wanting to escape the unforgiving cycle of life and death.This temple is often thought to be one of its kind since there are no other notable or significantly large temples of the Varaha form of Lord Vishnu anywhere else in this world. You may visit this place for a truly insightful experience of the ancient Hindu scriptures of Vishnu Purana and Dashavatara Katha.
Known as the largest royal place of residence in all of Pushkar, Man Mahal is the place to be if you are looking to go back in time and revisit history. Located a short walk away from the Sarovar Lake, it offers amazing views of the town, in addition to mesmerising sunrises and sunsets. The insides of Man Mahal are also home to a temple, which is of great religious significance. The interiors of Man Mahal boast of the traditional and intricate designs of Rajasthan’s handiwork. Upon visiting Man Mahal, one can get a clear view of not just the lake, but also of all the temples which surround it. Built by Raja Man Singh I of Amber, Man Mahal was used as a retreat not just for Man Singh, but also for his guests when they used to visit Pushkar. Now turned into a retreat for visitors, and most commonly known as the RTDC Hotel Sarovar Pushkar, Man Mahal is one of the few places in this town which not only oozes of the traditional Rajasthani culture, but also offers people a world-class stay. This royal guest house-turned- luxurious heritage hotel is presently run by the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation. Furthermore, the hotel is known for organising many enjoyable activities for its guests, including camel and jeep safaris, camping arrangements, and more. In addition to top-notch amenities and elegant accommodation, you can also enjoy a sumptuous royal-style dining here. Still retaining the old-world charm, Man Mahal is the best place to be if you wish to take a glimpse into the eras that have gone by.