Pushkar Camel Safari Highlights
- Nothing like a camel ride amidst the beautiful sand dunes, cactus vegetation, and more
- Interact with the local people to learn interesting stories about desert life and culture of Rajasthan
- Savour the authentic 'Dal-Baati' prepared by local chefs to satisfy your taste buds to the fullest
- Discover and soak in the charisma of the picturesque city - Pushkar
Pushkar Camel Safari Overview
The clear blue sky, beautiful sand dunes, cactus vegetation makes a perfect background for the Camel Safari ride in Puskar. Experience a wonderful ride and witness the most scenic views of the desert sitting on the back of the camel. You can also befriend the camel and feed them, while you indulge in this unique ride. A ride on the mighty back becomes more fun if you get a chance to spot the mirage - a sight very common in the deserts.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the scenic city of Puskar and explore its beauty before you head for the ride.
- Camel riding is open to all age groups.
- Reach the desert and get seated on a camel's back to indulge in a ride for a good 1 hour.
- After you have completed this unique ride, also interact with the locals, and learn interesting stories about the desert.
- You can also try some local cuisines of Rajasthan such as 'dal-baati'.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Pushkar Camel Safari
Know Before You Go for Pushkar Camel Safari
- The activity is open for all groups.
- The activity timings are 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
- The starting point of the activity is Pushkar. Transportation charges are not included in the cost.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to not carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the local guide before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and the use of masks is recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Please note that the maximum weight of any passenger should not exceed 120 KG.