Apart from falling in love with nature's beauty and getting away from the stresses of daily life, most people visit Goa to experience the finest nightlife in North Goa. All the credit goes to it’s greatest clubs. The range of great nightclubs in north Goa attests to the fact that Goa's party atmosphere is unrivalled anyplace else. One of the key attractions and driving reasons for Goa's tourism is the exhilarating and entertaining nightlife.
Goa provides millions of possibilities to explore and enjoy, from the tranquil air of Anjuna beach to a spectacular dance at Cafe Mambos, shopping at Arpora's night market to a glitzy party at Love Passion Karma. People are offered with some of the best nightlife places in North Goa which allow everyone to bask in the carefree glow of a star-studded sky and a moon glinting in the sea.
People Also Ask About Nightlife in North Goa
Which are the best places to visit in North Goa at night?
1. Curlies Beach Shack - Spend quality time with your friends at one of Goa's oldest and most renowned beach shacks. The shack's simple decor, and a diverse menu and drinks win the hearts of tourists. This location of the shack is in Anjuna, North Goa.
Location: St Michael, near Flea Market, Gumal Vaddo, Anjuna, Goa 403509
Timing: 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 a.m
2. Deltin Royale Casino - The Deltin Royale is one of the greatest casino cruises available. The opulent setting, complete with music, dance, and a plethora of activities, is exactly what you require. The pickup point is Panjim Jetty, which is located on the Mandovi River. It is accessible at all times of the day and night.
Location: Fisheries Jetty, Fisheries Building, D. Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa 403001
3. Lpk Nightclub - Love Passion Karma is one of Goa's most well-known nightclubs, and the name itself indicates its distinctiveness. The LPK nightclub is a vibrant riverside venue with unusual contemporary architecture. It is located in North Goa, in the town of Nerul. The nightclub is accessible 24/7 a day and serves delectable cuisine and beverages.
Location: Opposite Bank of India, Verem - Nerul Rd, Nerul, Goa 403114
4. Showbar Goa - Showbar Exchange Goa is a buzzing nightclub with fantastic drink deals. The pub offers a fantastic atmosphere, with live music and a DJ spinning. It's in Candolim, North Goa, and it's open on all days except on Wednesdays, when it's open till 3 a.m. The stock exchange bar night, when the prices of alcohol fluctuate according to consumer demands, is the major draw that has revitalised Friday nights in Goa.
Location: Beside SinQ Nightclub, Sinquerim, Candolim, Goa 403515
Timing: 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM
5. Sinq Nightclub - Sinq nightclub in Goa promises to be a trendy destination for those partygoers who travel to Goa and want to make the most of their visit. The facility combines four recreational zones into one to create the perfect entertainment venue: a swanky nightclub, a modern Goan Tavern, and a poolside patio and lounge.
Location: Opposite Taj Holiday Village, Aguada Rd, Candolim, Goa 403515
Timing: 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM
What are the best things to do in North Goa at night?
1. Pub Crawl - Begin an exciting pub crawling adventure in one of India's most beautiful cities, which is also renowned as the nation's party hub. Visit a succession of bars and get a drink that will quickly raise your spirits. Explore Goa's well-known bars, see the nightlife, and join in the partying with the locals. Make new acquaintances and revel in the high-octane energy that can only be found in Goa. Cabs may easily reach the starting location on MG Road from anywhere in the city.
Timings: 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m
2. Play at Big Daddy Casino - Take your chances at Big Daddy Casino, which offers a variety of games like Andar Bahar, Mini-flush, Casino War, Indian Flush, Indian Rummy (or Papplu), Black Jack, Mang Patta, Rashi Wheel, and 3Card Poker. Enjoy a wide range of spellbinding acts, dances, and performances by worldwide performers from across the world.
Location: Captain of Ports Jetty, Dayanand Bandodkar Marg, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001
Timing: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
3. Psychedelic Party at 9 Bar - In Goa, the 9 Bar is known for hosting psychedelic events. Every psytrance fan should go here since the party lasts till late at night. You may also relax on the beach at Vagator.
Location: Small Vagator, Vagator, Goa, Goa, 403509
Timing: 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 a.m
4. Relaxing at the Candolim Beach - Apart from nightlife, Goa's Candolim beach is known for its seafood. There are several beach shacks and cafes that provide delectable seafood and a wide range of beverages. Candolim Beach is also known for the Sun Burn Festival, which takes place every year for three days.
Candolim is one of the top tourist destinations in Goa since it is a pleasure for all music lovers throughout the world. The beach is located 14 kilometers from Panaji and is best visited between October and March.
How is the nightlife in North Goa?Goa's nightlife venues number in the hundreds, since the state is home to a plethora of parties, beaches, cruises, casinos, and marketplaces unlike any other. Goan nightlife has a dynamic and rocking vibe that doesn't let its tourists sleep, but instead delights them with fresh adventures as the sun sets.
What is special in North Goa?Water sports on its gorgeous sands, culinary agricultural tours in its dense forests, hiking to the state's most beautiful waterfalls, guided tours to its archaeological sites, temples, and churches, indulging in night ship excursions along its serene and deep seas, trying to shop for distinctive items for sale at its numerous hippie flea markets, and what most people come here for, its crazy psychedelic parties are just a few of the things which make North Goa so special.
Which are the best nightclubs to visit in North Goa?1. Hammerzz Nightclub - Spend an exciting and fun-filled night out with your friends at Hammerzz, which was created to provide you with some amazing thrills while you're in Goa. The club consists of three entertainment zones: a state-of-the-art nightclub, a magnificently constructed rooftop restaurant, and a beautifully created bar, all of which perfectly combine you for some genuine party fun.
The club's party hours are from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m., and it's located on Baga Beach.
2. Sinq Nightclub - Sinq nightclub combines four recreational zones into one to create the perfect entertainment venue: a swanky nightclub, a modern Goan Tavern, and a poolside patio and lounge. This club, like all the others, is located on Candolim Beach and is open from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. every day.
3. Showbar Goa - Showbar Exchange Goa is a buzzing nightclub with fantastic drink deals. The pub offers a fantastic atmosphere, with live music and a DJ spinning. The stock exchange bar night, when the prices of alcohol fluctuate according to consumer demands, is the major draw that has revitalised Friday nights in Goa.
4. Lpk Nightclub - Love Passion Karma is one of Goa's most well-known nightclubs, and the name itself indicates its distinctiveness. The LPK nightclub is a vibrant riverside venue with unusual contemporary architecture. The nightclub is accessible 24/7 a day and serves delectable cuisine and beverages.
Which are the best night markets in North Goa?1. Flea market at Anjuna Beach: The most prominent flea market in Goa is held in Anjuna every Wednesday. Clothing, home furnishings, Indian spices, and even musical instruments may all be found here. There's also plenty of food and entertainment.
2. Night market at Arpora: Every weekend, a large number of visitors visit this crowded night market. It's jam-packed with international food stalls, clothing and knick knack merchants, and entertainment alternatives.
3. Tibetan Market on Baga Road: From October through May, this market offers some fantastic jewellery for both sexes, as well as prayer flags, curios, bells, chimes, and even furniture. Use your negotiating talents to your advantage here.
4. Mackie’s Night Bazaar: Visit this highly central night market if you're searching for a genuinely enjoyable shopping experience. Over 100 kiosks offering anything from clothing to home décor and gifts may be found here.
Which are the best beaches in North Goa to enjoy nightlife?1. Candolim Beach - Apart from nightlife, Goa's Candolim beach is known for its seafood. There are several beach shacks and cafes that provide delectable seafood and a wide range of beverages. Candolim Beach is also known for the Sun Burn Festival, which takes place every year for three days.
2. Baga Beach - The view of towering white waves rushing to wipe away your footprints on the pristine Baga beach while the breeze continues to dance with the palms is a sight to witness at this magnificent beach in Goa.
3. Calangute Beach - Calangute Beach, often known as Goa's "Queen of Beaches," welcomes all sorts of visitors, from nature lovers to adrenaline junkies to party animals. The beach is bordered by lush palm and coconut trees, with the majestic Arabian Sea as a background.
4. Vagator Beach - Vagator Beach is one of Goa's top beaches, providing a broad range of activities including sightseeing, water sports, shopping, and relaxation. The beach is widely frequented by Westerners, and many of them make it their permanent home.
- North Goa
- North Goa
- North Goa
- North Goa
Baga is a famous beach destination in North Goa that attracts thousands of tourists and watersports lovers to its heart. The beach shares its coastal line from the environs of Sinquerim, Candolim, and Baga, with the Baga shore being more lively and enticing. This bubbly beach is one of the best in Goa that stays awake the whole night. Called as "The Hometown of Nightlife," Baga beach is reputed for its cranky music celebrations by late-night, mouth-watering food, designer shops, and adventure sports.Tourism in Goa’s coasts got ignited by 1960 after the famous summer gathering of hippies from San Francisco. Baga beach then became popular among foreigners and slowly more exciting ventures like fishing, paddleboarding, discos, and tattoo shops started in the mainland. Named after “Baga Creek in Baga”, the tidal residuary channel that drains into the Arabian sea, Baga beach in Goa is also well organized with parking facilities and is maintained tidy by the local governing authorities, besides experiencing hordes of travelers clubbing around. Baga town is surrounded by the Baga river, and spotting the place where the river and the “sea meet, is a beautiful view to bait your eyes. Dolphins can also spotted deeper in the blue ocean and there are some spotting trips organized by local ship owners to spot the sea mammal.
Known as the “Queen of Beaches” in Goa, Calangute Beach caters to all types of travellers, from nature lovers to adventure junkies to party freaks. Acting as a haven for nature lovers, in particular, this beach is the biggest and the most popular one in North Goa, boasting of scintillating charm as well as beauty. Furthermore, it reflects the uniqueness that the culture of Goa generally has, in addition to offering beautiful and scenic views of the surrounding landscapes, which act as the perfect getaway destination for anyone who wishes to seek respite from the hustle and bustle of the busy city limits.Calangute beach in Goa has a lot to offer to tourists visiting here. The vibrant markets here sell everything, from beer and food, to junk jewellery, clothes, trinkets and pawn items. Moreover, the beach is lined with dense palm and coconut trees with the grand Arabian Sea acting as the perfect backdrop. People often visit the beach to soak in the mesmerising sunrises and sunsets which are a special feature of Calangute Beach. For a perfect tourist and holiday retreat, head over to this beach with your friends and family and enjoy the best of what North Goa has to offer. From Portuguese-style ancient buildings and structures, to delicious food and drinks, Calangute Beach has it all. Moreover, it will offer you a one-of-a-kind beach experience, one that is tranquil and idyllic, and cannot be found anywhere else in Goa.
India’s West Coast paradise, Goa, is home to some glorious beaches of India. One of them is known as the Anjuna Beach. From a quiet family vacation to an adventure-filled weekend with your squad, the beach caters to people with different travel tastes and budgets. Famed for its Goan influences, trendy nightclubs, beachside hotels and resorts, Anjuna beach is a glamorous paradise within Goa.Stretched over the golden coastline, the southern and northern end of Anjuna beach offers a plethora of activities. While the southern end consists of a rocky headland, the northern end host water sports like bungee jumping, bumpy banana ride, and much more. Anjuna beach is Goa’s local “multidimensional entertainment hub”. Anjuna beach provides you with some of the stunning scenery and photographic view during sunrise and sunset. The combination of the white sand and the scintillating blue sea create an unbeatable view. Also, you might not want to miss the principal attraction of the beach, the flea market. It captivates a large number of tourists to crowd this place every Wednesday. You’ll get an excellent deal if you’re an expert in bargaining.