North Goa VillasThe Villa Goa, The Bungalows Light House Goa, Cinnamon villa, Wildflower Villas, Aromiaa Villas, Coco Shambhala Villas, Villa Meraki, Sky High Villas and many more.
Staying in one of the exotic villas in North Goa is definitely like a dream come true for everyone. Goa being one of the most popular holiday destinations in India has a lot to offer. Be it the beaches or the old town of Goa, one can have a lifetime experience in this small Indian state.
Most of the villas like the Villa De Goa or the Blue Palm Goa are designed in a way where one can relax and enjoy the vacation till the heart’s content. Similarly accommodation units like the Coco Shambhala Villas and the AltoWave have outdoor pool decks where you can sunbathe on a leisure day or enjoy a romantic dinner with your partner.
The best part about North Goa villas is that they are available in different types. If you have planned a budget trip, do not worry because several such villas are there which are truly affordable for everyone. For those who want to spend their vacation in a lavish style, you will have a lot of luxury villas also. In fact, some of these villas come with infrastructure options like pools, sun deck, outdoor patio and kitchen, etc. So, if you have a trip planned to North Goa, you should most definitely stay in one of these accommodations.
People Also Ask About Villas in North Goa
Which are the best villas in North Goa?
1. The Villa Goa: If you are looking forward to experiencing luxury fused with 200-years old historic infrastructure, no other North Goa villas will be as tempting as The Villa Goa. It was built by the Portuguese, the evidence of which can still be seen in the contemporary styling of the villa.
Having a sub-tropical lawn garden with a beautiful, bamboo-shaded pergola is definitely a sight to die for. Moreover, the house comes with an indoor pool- a perfect amenity for family vacation or honeymoon. Some other unique features are the colossal terrace overlooking the 1.5 acres of land, a lounge, and an outdoor dining area.
Location: 35, Santa Vaddo, Assagao, Bardez, North Goa 403507
Price: INR 28,000 approx. per night
2. The Bungalows Light House Goa: If you are looking for luxurious and VIP villas in North Goa, the best choice will be none but the Bungalows Light House Goa. Near to this palatial structure you will have the Sinquerim beach which offers an exquisite view of the sea. In the interior, all the floors are made from plywood with the furniture units resembling a traditional Portuguese culture.
You will have a private pool with Jacuzzi, an outdoor lounge, and open balconies attached to the bedrooms. Besides, you can also enjoy your time, discovering the tropical garden surrounding the main villa.
Location: Villa No. B, 27, Aguada - Siolim Rd, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa 403515
Price: INR 12,500 approx. per night
3. Cinnamon villa: If you are looking for luxurious and VIP villas in North Goa, the best choice will be none but the Cinnamon Villa. This exquisite pearl white villa is located in Arpora and looks spectacular in the surrounding green rice fields. The property brings out the wow factor through its minimalist modern design.
It has a private indoor pool and an exhilarating mountain view so that you can enjoy the view whilst sipping your margarita. The whole villa has such a vibe and character that it will make you want to ditch the beachside and enjoy its modern and elegant architecture.
Location: Nerul-Reis Margos Road, 403114 Arpora, India
Price: INR 25,000 approx per night
4. Wildflower Villas: Even though the main city of Goa is full of life and joy, sometimes the rush and excitement can be overwhelming. Bearing that in mind, here is one of the most exceptional North Goa villas that you should take a look at. It has a rustic charm which is magnified by the surrounding tranquility of the gardens. This villa is not a luxury place. But surely it’s a hideout for couples who want to spend some quality time in peace.
A structure named Red Poppy will give you a magnificent view of the entire valley. Apart from this, you will definitely enjoy having a morning coffee in the long balconies with easy accent chairs and the canopy beds.
Location: Goa Wildflower Villas, 1709/A1, Saipem, Candolim, Goa 403515
Price: INR 12,000 to INR 13,000 approx. per night
5. Aromiaa Villas: Aromiaa is one of the newest villas in North Goa. And yet, it has somehow managed to catch a lot of attention in the recent months. Truth be told, it’s more of an urban-styled house with quite a big area. But you wouldn’t find the tropical gardens and woods surrounding the house. However, you will have this wonderful semi-rectangular pool with a sundeck close to it.
The easy chairs are ideal for having a sunbath or simply for relaxation. If we speak about the best part of the villa, it’s the Arpora Saturday market which lies in close vicinity to Aromiaa. Also, you can enjoy your evenings in one of the nearby nightclubs including the Cabana and Tito.
Location: Aromiaa Villas Cudchar Bardez Near Club Cubana, Arpora, North Goa 403516
Price: INR 23,000 to INR 25,000 approx. per night
6. Coco Shambhala Villas: One of the best villas in North Goa that can be considered to be the true definition of paradise is the Coco Shambhala. It overlooks the western coast and the Arabian Sea, providing the most serene view you can have. To heighten the tranquility, the entire area is surrounded with a tropical garden where you can take a walk for refreshment.
Coming to the interiors, the architecture is remarkable and has a touch of modernity in it. With an outdoor swimming pool and a deck, Coco Shambhala is counted amongst the best beach villas in Goa.
Location: Patrimonio, Nerul, Bardez, Goa 403114
Price: INR 30,000 approx.
7. Villa Meraki: The Villa Meraki is one of the best luxury villas in North Goa having a Greek architecture. In the interiors, you can feel the Greek warm vibes along with the contemporary styling that enhance the majestic nature of the place.
Here, you will have a private pool with unrestricted access where you can take a dip any time. Cabanas are also present for ensuring that one can relax and let go of every stress easily.
Location: DMC-Assagao Road, DMC College, Goa 403517
Price: INR 25,000 approx. per night
8. Sky High Villas: For a beach styled villa in North Goa, the Sky High is the best one you can get. Here, you will get a private pool with a wonderful outdoor deck and chairs facing the Coco beach. The best part of Sky High is its urban styled décor with a statement of funkiness and chic that enhances the beauty of the beach-side villa.
Apart from this, you will have an indoor hot tub for a relaxing soak after being drained out of energy completely. Also, you will have theaters where you can go for a movie marathon. As the villa can accommodate a total of twelve people, it's ideal for large group stays.
Location: Milroc Vista Do Mar Villa, Reis Magos, Candolim, North Goa, Goa 403109
Price: INR 30,000 approx. per night
Which are the best luxury villas in North Goa?
1. On The Hill: It is one of the most luxurious villas in North Goa with a private pool along with a private terrace and wide, lush garden. As the villa sits atop the mountain, you will have a panoramic view of the valley and nearby woodlands.
Despite having one bedroom, the villa has quite a youthful and joyous infrastructure.
2. AltoWave: Another amazing villa that you can find in North Goa is the AltoWave- the best luxurious place to stay during your trip. It overlooks the ocean, thereby offering you a breathtaking view of the turquoise water and the small cliffs near the shore.
Also, with the outdoor lawn and a specially decorated sun deck, no one can prevent you from having the best time.
3. La Cote: La Cote is considered to be one of the best beach villas in North Goa. You will have a wide lawn covered with lush green grass and bordered with tropical flowering plants. A shaded pergola is also there overlooking the entire lawn.
Swimming pool is present where you can relax and live a few stress-free moments.
4. Rio: From the name itself, you can understand that Rio has Italian vibes in its infrastructure that heightens the relaxing vibe of the villa. Be it the long rectangular pool or the easy chairs on the wooden sun deck, Rio is the epitome of luxury in North Goa.
Which are the best villas in North Goa with private pools?
1. Avion: Avion is known for a unique warmth and exuberance that seep out of every corner of the villa. The private pool is present in the courtyard with a surrounding deck on all sides. An outdoor divan bed is present overlooking the pool along with an outdoor dining area in the patio.
2. Garden Grove: The wonderful rectangular private pool and the glass-walled living space overlooking the outdoors are said to be the two main attractions of the Garden Grove. Seven en-suite bedrooms are present with super modern architecture, be it the choice of modular furniture units or the walk-in balconies.
3. Villa Maroon Age: Constructed in 1830, the Villa Maroon Age is the epitome of finesse and extravagance of the French architecture. To be honest, the private outdoor pool is the main attraction of the entire arena.
In fact, it is one of the largest pools present in any Goan villa with a length of 20-meters. Besides, the house also sports luxurious but comforting interiors with a fully-designed kitchen.
4. Family Villa: For a rustic, small accommodation having a private pool and outdoor deck, Family Villa is one of the best private villas in North Goa. With a landscaped garden, outdoor dining area, and the surrounding flora, staying in this villa is going to be a lifetime experience.
Which are the best budget villas in North Goa?
1. Wildflower Villas: Just like the name sounds, this villa will provide you with an unforgettable experience, all thanks to the unique rustic charm and quaint surroundings. You can relax at the long balcony where canopy beds are also placed for couples. Since it is located in a valley, you can climb to the nearest high point of Red Poppy to have the best view of the entire area.
2. Villa Meraki: Here, you will have a wonderful infrastructure with a Greek theme interior. High ceilings, rectangular lounge with fireplace, ceiling-to-floor glass walls, and en-suite bedrooms are some of the major attractions in the Meraki villa. It’s indeed a perfect destination for families or couples.
3. West Valley Villa: Having a traditional infrastructure, the villa is amazing at a budget range. It’s a two-storeyed villa surrounded with tropical gardens. Palm and coconut trees form the borderline of the garden, making it nothing less than a paradise.
Which are the best beach villas in North Goa?
1. Casa Tropicana-Villa Tidina: It’s located in close vicinity to The Arabian Sea, thereby giving you the perfect view of the endless land covered with blue water. Standing on the balcony, you can enjoy the strong sea winds after the sun goes down.
It’s one of the best beach-facing pool villas in North Goa where you can spend your vacation days perfectly.
2. Orabella Villa: Even though it’s a self-catering villa, the warmth and coziness of the accommodation are what attract the tourists in the first place. Before you check in, the kitchens will be refurbished with fresh stocks. Also, you can enjoy your evening outdoors facing the off-beat side of the coast.
3. Infinity Bay Villa: With see-through walls, seamless swimming pools, and wooden interior floorboards, the villa is a bespoke version of modern western culture. You will definitely have lots of fun during your stay in Goa. Besides, you will have an indoor gym and a surrounding lush green area.
What is North Goa famous for?
The three main strong points of North Goa are amazing cuisine, both international and local, long stretches of golden and white sand, and amazing beach shacks. Flea markets are also present where you can buy many things at cheap prices.
Also, the Old Town of Goa is in close vicinity which you can explore anytime.
What facilities will be provided at villas in North Goa?
Not all the villas come with similar facilities. However, most villas will have facilities like:
- Indoor pools
- Hot tubs or Jacuzzis
- Furnished kitchens with full stocks
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Lounge area
- In special villas, you will also have:
- Children’s playground
- Private terrace
- Indoor bars
- Fitness area.
What is the best time to visit North Goa?
North Goa is very close to the Arabian Sea, hence, the best time to visit the area will be in the winter season, between November and February. The months of March and April are also soothing as Goa experiences spring during these two months.
If you love sunbathing, then the summer season or the months of April to June will be ideal.
- North Goa
- North Goa
- North Goa
- North Goa
Baga is a famous beach destination in North Goa that attracts thousands of tourists and watersports lovers to its heart. The beach shares its coastal line from the environs of Sinquerim, Candolim, and Baga, with the Baga shore being more lively and enticing. This bubbly beach is one of the best in Goa that stays awake the whole night. Called as "The Hometown of Nightlife," Baga beach is reputed for its cranky music celebrations by late-night, mouth-watering food, designer shops, and adventure sports.Tourism in Goa’s coasts got ignited by 1960 after the famous summer gathering of hippies from San Francisco. Baga beach then became popular among foreigners and slowly more exciting ventures like fishing, paddleboarding, discos, and tattoo shops started in the mainland. Named after “Baga Creek in Baga”, the tidal residuary channel that drains into the Arabian sea, Baga beach in Goa is also well organized with parking facilities and is maintained tidy by the local governing authorities, besides experiencing hordes of travelers clubbing around. Baga town is surrounded by the Baga river, and spotting the place where the river and the “sea meet, is a beautiful view to bait your eyes. Dolphins can also spotted deeper in the blue ocean and there are some spotting trips organized by local ship owners to spot the sea mammal.
Known as the “Queen of Beaches” in Goa, Calangute Beach caters to all types of travellers, from nature lovers to adventure junkies to party freaks. Acting as a haven for nature lovers, in particular, this beach is the biggest and the most popular one in North Goa, boasting of scintillating charm as well as beauty. Furthermore, it reflects the uniqueness that the culture of Goa generally has, in addition to offering beautiful and scenic views of the surrounding landscapes, which act as the perfect getaway destination for anyone who wishes to seek respite from the hustle and bustle of the busy city limits.Calangute beach in Goa has a lot to offer to tourists visiting here. The vibrant markets here sell everything, from beer and food, to junk jewellery, clothes, trinkets and pawn items. Moreover, the beach is lined with dense palm and coconut trees with the grand Arabian Sea acting as the perfect backdrop. People often visit the beach to soak in the mesmerising sunrises and sunsets which are a special feature of Calangute Beach. For a perfect tourist and holiday retreat, head over to this beach with your friends and family and enjoy the best of what North Goa has to offer. From Portuguese-style ancient buildings and structures, to delicious food and drinks, Calangute Beach has it all. Moreover, it will offer you a one-of-a-kind beach experience, one that is tranquil and idyllic, and cannot be found anywhere else in Goa.
India’s West Coast paradise, Goa, is home to some glorious beaches of India. One of them is known as the Anjuna Beach. From a quiet family vacation to an adventure-filled weekend with your squad, the beach caters to people with different travel tastes and budgets. Famed for its Goan influences, trendy nightclubs, beachside hotels and resorts, Anjuna beach is a glamorous paradise within Goa.Stretched over the golden coastline, the southern and northern end of Anjuna beach offers a plethora of activities. While the southern end consists of a rocky headland, the northern end host water sports like bungee jumping, bumpy banana ride, and much more. Anjuna beach is Goa’s local “multidimensional entertainment hub”. Anjuna beach provides you with some of the stunning scenery and photographic view during sunrise and sunset. The combination of the white sand and the scintillating blue sea create an unbeatable view. Also, you might not want to miss the principal attraction of the beach, the flea market. It captivates a large number of tourists to crowd this place every Wednesday. You’ll get an excellent deal if you’re an expert in bargaining.