Bali Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Experience a delightful tropical getaway with a luxurious stay and witness the picture perfect beaches, charming waterfalls and so much more
- Mesmerise the beauty of Uluwatu Temple nestled gracefully on top of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and believed to be one of the six key pillars of Bali
- Visit Padang Padang Beach recognised as one of the most famous surf spots and holds a exotic setting and beautiful vibe
- Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO world heritage site offers a mesmerising sight of green rice paddies stretch
- Visit the mystical Tegenungan Waterfall, enveloped in the wildernesses where you can also relax in the pool underneath
Bali Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the destination:
Dotted with the beauty of ancient temples, pristine beaches, endless coastline, colourful local markets, and lush rice terraces, the picturesque island of Bali has everything that you are looking for. Wander around the streets of Ubud, steeped in culture and enhanced by magnificent vistas, it offers a respite from the humdrum of your busy life. In the past, Ubud was just a small village, but now it has grown into a thriving yet laid-back cosmopolitan community. Stroll around the beautiful beach of Kuta, a place that has its own charms that lures travellers all around the world, widely known for its party-centric atmosphere.
Place Covered: Kuta - Ubud
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Start Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
End Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 4 nights in your preferred category Hotels
Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
Transfers: All transfers by car as per the itinerary.
Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Visit the most famous waterfall in Bali - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Spend some time with monkeys at monkey forest and Ubud Palace.
- Stoll in a paddy field at Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Indulge in wellness treatment with Balinese Spa
- Visit the famous Uluwatu Temple
- Spend time at Padang Padang Beach & Jimbaran Beach
- Enjoy Kecak and Fire Dance
Not to miss in Bali:
- Swing over the canyons at Bali Swing.
- Go diving in Padang Bai or Tulamben.
- Visit Gili Island on a day trip from Bali.
- Go on safari at Bali Marine and Safari Park.
- Get photographed at Bali Handara Gate.
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) from Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.
Bali Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Deluxe Package with 3-Star Hotels
More Details about Bali Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Bali Sightseeing Tour
- International / Domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- Travel insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by you at the destination.
- Please depart on suggested timings to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please do not litter and keep the environment clean.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
Things To Carry for Bali Sightseeing Tour
- Walking shoes