Kuta is a small island in the south of Bali, Indonesia and is known to be one of the first tourist development places there. Attracting a huge set of tourists from all parts of the world, Kuta has become a major holiday destination. People look forward to the sandy beaches, great theatres, street night markets and the exotic nightlife in Kuta. The nightlife of Kuta has lately proven to be a spot of liveliness and extraordinary fun and the same has also made a major contribution towards being a main hub of tourism. If wondering about what all Kuta has to offer for a fun and exciting nightlife then you should surely check out the Legion street offering you all at one place. From discos and pubs to theatre and night markets to shop, the place will keep you engaged and your nightlife in Kuta will be sorted.
Planning your trip to this beautiful beach city but still confused about what to do, while exploring the nightlife in Kuta? Well, then there is a long list from dancing off the worries in the wild nightclub like Paddy’s Club or the Hard Rock cafe to shopping on the street night markets and having a gourmet meal with your companion at an exotic rooftop restaurant like the Sky Garden Bali Resort, Kuta serves you with all sorts of places to spend your night hours. One can also choose to spend the night with their companion walking beside the beach beneath the stars and cherish the after sunset hours.
Kuta is a great place to meet new people as it is known to be the heart of tourism on this gorgeous island of Bali. Kuta has some millennial places other than the night clubs or bars for the youngsters and backpackers. One can always explore Alley Cats serving as a surfer type game spot or head to the Crusoe’s offering a variety of cocktails at cheaper prices. One can always lead to the heart of Kuta nightlife offered by the Poppies area and dance to the beats of live music and also attend fashion shows on weekends at the Vi Ai Pi. Well, when searching for things to do at night in Kuta with family, one should definitely visit street night markets like Senur market, Senggol market and Giyanyar market and shop till you drop.
Also, one can check into exquisite resorts like the Beach resort and have delicious cuisines of Indonesian, Asian, European and American cultures. One can also visit Bounties where you and your family can jazz up with the karaoke beats and add up to the fun. Not just that, if you wish to have some relaxing massages you can always choose to hit the spa treatment parlours and get yourselves the soothing body massages or go to a sauna parlour to rejuvenate your soul and body. Kuta also has some splashing adventure to offer its tourists and not just by the beach.
It also holds the largest water-park on the island known as Waterborn Bali providing you with some major fun activities amidst the lush greenery and natural vibe water-park. Kuta is also known for the Banana boat ride in its southern part, one can sail over the rushing waves and rejoice in the thrilling adventure of the Banana boat ride. If wondering about some wildly entertaining vacation spots, then Kuta will top the list as this port of call is a versatile holiday destination to visit along with family and friends and relish in the extraordinary fun of either flying trapeze or attending a circus workshop or riding a donut boat. This small place will make your visit the most memorable holiday time spent here.
People Also Ask About Nightlife in Kuta
What are the things to do in Kuta at night?
1. Get Wild at Bounty Discotheque- One of the most popular nightclubs in Kuta, Bounty Discotheque is famous for its wet and wild parties. It serves as the main spot to enjoy the Nightlife in Kuta.
It is also known by the name of Bounty Ship that presents you with a vibrant and lively disco, a bar and a restaurant. If you wish to spend some time dancing on the hip hop beats then this is the place for you.
2. Watch the Show at Kuta Theater- Among the various places to visit and things to do in Kuta at Night one should surely not miss great showtime at the glorious Kuta theatre as the performances will leave you mesmerized.
The theatre has an amazing set of shows to be presented to you of genres that anyone would like. One who is fond of the Indonesian cultural shows or the magic/illusion shows then this theatre is surely a place to rejoice in.
3. Party at Sky Garden Bali- Well, Kuta at night becomes more lively and vibrant when it comes to partying, shopping or spending time with your companion. Sky Garden Bali serves you as one of those revolutionary spots where the party night owls can amuse themselves on a rooftop.
Hangout or have a drink, dine in or just keep dancing, the rooftop feels will make you have an unforgettable experience for a lifetime.
4. Shop at Beachwalk Mall- Ever heard of shopping in paradise? If not then this Beachwalk mall in Kuta will leave you spellbound. Located right in front of Kuta Beach, also known as Sunset Beach, this mall with a view offers all your favourite brands like Louis Vitton, Zara and many more.
5. Romantic dinner by the sea at Bali Garden Beach Resort- Looking around for places to dine in Kuta at night? Then one should surely check out this gorgeous resort by the sea called Bali Garden Beach Resort.
One will surely rejoice in the savouring delicacies of the authentic culture of Indonesia and Asia. This resort has a stunning ambiance and one can experience the pleasure of having a romantic dinner with their companion.
6. Rejuvenate with an evening spa treatment- Other than rushing for sightseeing and partying, you can spend your leisure time getting the best spa massages and rejuvenating your mind and body.
Kuta offers you some charming resorts that serve you with amazing hospitality plus some plush body massages exclusively meant for the backpackers, making their stay a memorable one.
Where can I go to Kuta with my family at night?
For those searching for places to visit at night in Kuta then following are some options to give a thought:
1. Kuta Beach: Take a stroll around the beach and relax listening to the sound of those rushing waves hitting the sand and rejoice in the time spent beneath the army of stars.
2. Explore the many resorts and restaurants in Kuta: Enter the Sky Garden, let loose in that fresh air and dine on the rooftop. One can visit many other resorts like the Bali Beach resort, experiencing the exclusive pleasure of dining.
3. Enjoy the magic show at Kuta Theatre: One can amuse themselves watching the magic shows at the enthralling Kuta theatre and enjoy their night hours with the loved ones.
4. Entertain yourself shopping at various night markets: Kuta has a great range of street night markets offering you variants of shopping experiences and places to dine in multitudes.
5. Visit the Dream Museum Zone: One who is fond of knowing the culture and history can also visit the Dream Museum which presents you with many parts of the culture of Indonesia.
What are the famous night markets in Kuta?
Kuta offers a unique blend of fun shopping experiences along with delicious street food varieties to munch on and that too all at one place and these places define the main night markets in this city. Some of the charming night markets offering you variant retailers to shop from are:
- Sanur Night Market
- Senggol Night Market
- Pasan Taman Sari Market
- Gianyar Night Market
Which are some of the famous places to visit in Kuta at Night?
1. Legian Street: It is one of the most flamboyant streets in Kuta where one will find nothing but entertainment and that too all night long. The Legian street is considered great for all sorts of lively things to do- partying, socializing, shopping endlessly, getting a relaxing spa massage and the list goes on. One can also go for Ground zero monument placed in the south of the street.
Location-Legian is located in Kuta and between Kuta and Seminyak.
Timings- All night long starting from 11 pm at night.
2. Kuta Beach: Also known as Sunset Beach, Kuta Beach is one of the busiest beaches of Bali. Located at about 6 km north to the Ngurah Rai International airport, this beach is a paradise to spend your relaxing hours. One can also enjoy many other thrilling water sports like surfing and swimming. One should surely take a stroll to this beach when visiting Kuta.
Location- Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali.
Timings- Operates 24 hours every day.
3. Kuta Night Market: A beautiful and colourful street market that provides you with variants of fashion apparel, street food fun, and amazing entertainment is what a hilarious night market in Kuta has to offer. One can dive into the buzzing street market and rejoice in the fun of shopping on the streets without much traffic and just people.
Location- JI Blambangan, Kuta, Indonesia.
Timings- It starts in the evening from 6 pm until midnight.
4. Kuta Theater: Well, if you have some time to spare at night and are up for entertainment then you should surely visit Kuta theatre. Among the things to do in Kuta at night visiting this amazing theatre tops the list as the shows are worth watching and also visiting the theatre will cost you not more than INR 150-200.
Location- DEE JAY CAFE, Jl. Kuta Center No.8X, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Timings- Operates in the evening hours from 7 pm till 9 pm.
Where can we eat in Kuta at night?
Wondering about the places to dine in when in Kuta? Then here goes the list of top places where one can have a savouring meal at night:
- Three Kings Pizza- A great place that serves you with vegetarian-friendly, Italian and European pizzas.
- The Orchard Bar and Restaurant- A vegetarian-friendly place including a bar and a great restaurant to taste British and European delicacies.
- Drink Drink Drink- A well mannered and good pizza place serving European and Italian pizzas.
- Dovetail- One can spend their happy hours having great cocktails at the bar and tasting the American culture food.
- Hao Che- A great place that serves you with vegan-friendly dishes of Chinese, Asian and Indonesian culture at very affordable prices.
- International Relax Cafe- A cozy and great place serving ravishing flavours of Russian, Asian and American cultures and is also a vegetarian-friendly place.
- Track 9- A cozy place serving delicious food and has a great vibe of the deep house music club. The place offers you vegan dishes of Indonesian, Spanish and, Asian cultures.
Is Kuta safe for tourists at night?
No place is 100 percent safe and secure. When it comes to the tourists’ safety and security then Kuta is a low-risk zone. Though snatch and theft from the hotel rooms are still a blur state so for that, you will have to be aware and alert. Other than that, the roads are a safe place to walk on as according to the many tourist experiences, Kuta is to date considered to be a happy and safe holiday destination.
Can we get local buses or transportation facilities in Kuta at night?
Usually one may get local buses and private bemos to go around in Kuta. When it comes to transportation facilities at night, then the only safe and reliable one is the taxi or Uber cab facility. The buses and bemos will surely charge you at a much higher rate whereas the cabs are a safe option.
Which are the best night clubs and bars to visit in Kuta at night?
Here is a list of some of the best night clubs serving you a colourful and vibrant atmosphere to rejoice in the Nightlife in Kuta:
1. Paddy's Pub: A lively place with nothing but groovy hip hop beats for you to dance on the floor. Providing you with vibrant disco feels and amazing drinks served at the bar, this place will make you go wild. One should surely visit this pub to experience the classy Nightlife in Kuta.
Location- Jalan Legian No.166, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price (Entry for two)- The average cost for two people is INR 400.
2. Engine Room Discotheque: A three-story nightclub chugging away the night with the young crowd on the street of Legian. It is the most popular and legendary nightclub serving you with the best nightlife experiences in Kuta.
Location- Jalan Legian No.66, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price (Entry for two)- The average cost for two people is INR 300
3. Hard Rock Café: Along with an excellent ambiance and a friendly staff, Hard Rock cafe serves you with tasteful delicacies. Positioned along Kuta Beach, this cafe features the theme of ‘rock and roll’. The place is preferred by many people and so one should surely step in here to have some fun.
Location- Jl. Pantai Kuta - Banjar Pande Mas | Kuta - Denpasar, Kuta 80361, Indonesia
Price (Entry for two)- The average cost for two people ranges from INR 355-1065.
4. Soka Nightclub: It is a great place to explore the Nightlife in Kuta. Providing you witha lot more fun and exciting music along with meals to savour, Soka Nightclub has it all. Gourmet meals with exclusive drinks and music are what make it a good environment around this club.
Location- Jalan Raya Legian No.36, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price (Entry for two)- The average cost for two people ranges from INR 400-1000
5. Boshe VVIP Club: When it comes to exploring the Nightlife In Kuta, Boshe VVIP Club will serve you the best experience. Along with drinks and live music, it offers you a karaoke night time with your friends too.
Location- Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.89X, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price (Entry for two)- The average cost for two people is INR 300 approx.
What are other things to do in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia?Here are some of the activities to enjoy in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia:
1. Finns Beach Club Bali Day Pass
2. Swing in Bali Ubud
3. Instagram Bali Tour
4. Waterbom Waterpark Tickets
5. Upside Down World Bali Tickets
6. Bali Bird Park Tickets
7. Bali Night Safari Tickets
8. Bali Zoo Tickets
9. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
10. Bali Safari and Marine Park Ticket
11. Monkey Forest Ubud Tour
12. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park Tickets
13. Saloka Theme Park
Very close to the famous Jimbaran Beach is Kedonganan Beach which is famous for authentic seafood delicacies and relaxed resort stay with a bewitching view of the ocean. The extremely beautiful white sandy beach with a slope along with the regular remembrance of the calm waves to the shore is ideal for a perfect sunset view or a leisurely walk and it is one of the famous places to see in KutaThe multiple restaurants offering different types of seafood will be quite buzzed every afternoon by the enlarged crowd of tourists and locals. Another attraction is the fish market where fresh fish caught by the fishermen can be purchased.Highlights: The romantically shining restaurants are the irresistible attraction on the beach where you get lip-smacking grilled seafood items and the dining settings that offer you the best sunset views are quite beautiful.Activities: Swimming, sunbathing, fishing etc are the favourite activities of tourists arriving at the beach. But a relaxed walk on the shore watching the calm waves slowly approaching the white sandy beach is something even more appreciable.Opening hours: You can visit the beach any time you would like to but most of the seafood restaurants will be opened around 04:00 pm to 12:00 midnight.Location: Jalan Pantai Kedonganan, South Kuta
With an aim to protect the tiny eggs and thus increase the hatching rates of sea turtles started Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Programme Started almost 17 years ago. It is one of the best places to visit in Kuta.It was started by Mr. Agung and Wayan with 1 sea turtle nest which was protected with bamboo placed around the nest.There are Turtle Rangers to patrol the beach during the night to give the mother sea turtles safe place on the shore to lay eggs and go back to the ocean. They relocate the eggs to the hatchery at Kuta and wait for the next 45-60 days to get the eggs developed and hatched. When the eggs are hatched, the conservationists will return them to the natural habitat immediately. Highlights: Currently, tourists are also becoming part of the conservation programme hugely as the awareness about protecting these animals has gained prominence around the island. People can join the release of the baby turtles to the ocean so that they can spread the word to others and bring more people in order to be a member of the conservation team and protect more sea turtles like this.In 2012 and 2013, the authorities say that they could collect more than 50000 eggs safely and relocated them to the hatchery. Around 80% of them were hatched and released to the ocean. Timings: The nesting season on the beach is from March to September every year and the hatching season is from April to October. The nesting dates can be altered as the baby turtles will be hatched naturally when they are ready. During the months of June, July, August and September, the baby turtles will be released almost every day.If you visit Kuta during these months, you may be able to take part in this mind blowing social activity. Things to remember: When you visit the conservation centre, try not to touch the baby turtles or not to take photos of them with flashes on in order to protect their eyesight. Location: The beach is located a few minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban.
A buzzing enclave of food stalls that extend some rare fragrance of delicious food, other grilled food items, shops and busy roads with tourists and tourism workers is Kuta Night Market that opens its eyes nearly in the evening every day and goes on until early morning. The cheapest food in Bali would be available at the street food shops here but offering the best taste ever. Most of the tourists find the food awesome here and you can stroll around to find some authentic traditional restaurants as well.The market is comparatively small with limited stalls selling clothes and other items. Those who love to take a leisurely night amidst people but without much traffic and buzzes, Kuta night market will be a good option.Highlights: Asian and Indonesian food items are served at many of the restaurants here and they are awesomely tasty. If you love to try some delicious and traditional food styles, then choose any restaurants from the market and have a relaxed dining experience.Timing: Starts at 06:00 pm usually and goes on until midnight.Prices: Meals will be available at a price range starts at 15000 to 25000 Rp.Location: Jl Blambangan, Kuta, Indonesia.You May Also Like: Famous Watersports in Bali