Wakeboarding in Bali Highlights
- Experience wakeboarding in the picturesque sea belt of Bali amidst international safety measures
- Indulge in this adrenaline rushing adventure that takes you up to a speed of 25 kmph - the thrill simply amazing
- Marvel at the beauty of the South Kuta beach as you ride on the water during the wakeboarding activity - the backdrop is just perfect here
Wakeboarding in Bali Overview
As much as you have enjoyed indulging in sunbathing on the beautiful beaches of Bali, you must also try out some of the most adventure-filled water activities while here. One of them being - wakeboarding - on the beautiful beaches and sea belt of South Kuta. Whether you are a swimmer or a non-swimmer, the thrill of accelerating up to 25 kmph on the sea's surface is something else!
About the activity:
- Get picked from your hotel in a sanitized car and arrive at the South Kuta beach.
- After a much informative briefing about the activity from the trained experts, prepare yourself for this 15-minutes activity.
- Stand on the wakeboard and the thrilling ride in the crystal clear water of the beach begins where you get to enjoy the sea and the waves up to a speed of 25 kmph - the adrenaline rush getting real with each passing minute.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
1 Hour Wakeboarding Experience
2 Hours Wakeboarding Experience
More Details about Wakeboarding in Bali
Know Before You Go for Wakeboarding in Bali
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Enjoy free pick up and drop from any hotel located in Legian, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.
- The minimum age for wakeboarding activity is 17 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.