1. White Water Rafting: White water rafting is one of the best Water Sports in Kuala Lumpur. When visiting the city for a holiday, head over to Kampar River, which boasts of crystal-clear waters and amazing Class I to III rapids, which are perfect for this sport.
While cruising along the gushing waters of the river, you will also get a chance to witness the spectacular natural vistas along the way, from exotic rainforests to vibrant species of butterflies and birds, and more. White water rafting on the Kampar River will also let you float down by old tin mining plains, while also splashing you with the cold water from time to time.
Location: Sg Kampar White Water Rafting, No. 46, Kpg Lawan Kuda, Gopend, Kuala Lumpur 31600, Malaysia
2. Flyboarding: Flyboarding ranks at the top of the list of best Kuala Lumpur Water Sports. All you have to do in this activity is let go of your fear as you cruise along the water like a bird. This fun and thrilling water sport challenges your balancing skills on a fly board, as you jump up to greater heights and surf in the air. It is quite easy once you get a grip, and you can even try new stunts while enjoying this water activity.
Location: Flyboard Malaysia, Marina Putrajaya Sdn. Bhd., 1, Jalan P5/5, Presint 5, 62200 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. Bubble sports: Looking for unique Water Sports in Kuala Lumpur? Try bubble sports during your vacation here. Bubble sports are a relatively newer kind of water activity, wherein you have to get inside on a bubble tube or ball, and then indulge in different sports, from soccer and rugby, to others.
You can even float on water or try to walk on water while you are inside the bubble, which is an experience like no other. Bubble sports also help to enhance your strategic thinking methods and skills, whilst also stimulating your mind.
Location: Bubble Sports MY, 2, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4. Shark diving: In search of Kuala Lumpur Water Sports that will challenge the adventurer in you? Then shark diving is the sport that you are looking for. Whether you are a certified diver, or an amateur, you can now get a short briefing and training session, put on your diving gear, and get inside the waters to dive with these majestic sea creatures.
Simply head to Aquaria KLCC and take the plunge inside the 2.5 million litre oceanarium tank to get a chance to meet a shark from up close. You will be able to see 5 different species of sharks during this activity, along with other sea creatures, making it an activity to remember for a lifetime.
Location: Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5. Wakeboarding: Wakeboarding is another one of the top Water Sports in Kuala Lumpur that you should definitely give a try. Amongst the most popular water sports in the region, this high adrenaline pumped sport requires you to stand on a wakeboard with foot bindings.
This wakeboard is towed behind a motorboat, making you ride along the waters seamlessly. You can also try a variety of aerial movements and stunts during the activity. All you need to do is get a short training for the sports, wear your water-resistant helmets and step into the water.
Location: The Mines, 33, Jalan Tasik Selatan 30, Desa Tasik, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Also Explore: Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur