1. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: It is one of the top theme parks in Kuala Lumpur, loved by many. The park contains a large variety of watery rides and plenty of dry activities too. Like you get to ride a water slide that whirl and twirl, there is a surf beach, manmade river ride, a wave pool, and a 360-degree revolving pirate ship.
This famous Kuala Lumpur theme park also offers its tourist a wildlife encounter at the wildlife park. In addition, here, you will find a pair of mesmerizing white lions residing. Plus, you also get to explore Nickelodeon-themed water parks. In short, Sunway Lagoon is spread over six amazing parks.
Location: 3, Jalan PJS 11/11 Bandar Sunway, Selangor Darul Ehsan, 47500, Malaysia
Timing: 1 AM to 6 PM
2. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park: This is the perfect theme park in Kuala Lumpur to explore when you have young-school-age children travelling with you. This multifaceted theme park contains a fantasy garden with eight exciting theme rides. In addition, the Galaxy station offers six heart-dropping rides and four different theme places also available for birthdays or other events.
The highlight of this fantastic theme park includes Robo crash, Botanic Drive, Buddy-Go-Around and crazy bus. However, you can also go on a safari ride around the garden if you are too scared of the rides.
Location: Berjaya Times Square, No. 09-103, 9Th Floor, Jalan Imbi, 55100, KL, Malaysia
Timing: 12PM to 10PM, Sat & Sun 11AM to 10PM
3. District 21 Kuala Lumpur: District 21 is another amazing Kuala Lumpur theme park spread over an area of 6500 sqm. This apocalypse-based theme park features a fantastic set of metal beams, colorful graffiti, street walls, suspended ropes, platforms, and chains.
It is one of the best theme parks in Kuala Lumpur, containing high-speed slides, LED-lit climbing walls, aerial obstacle courses, and a trampoline. However, the famous rides children love to explore here include low ropes, free fall, Tubby Ride, and Ninja Warrior Course. So, make sure to explore this unique park with your family.
Location: IOI City Mall, Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Timing: 12PM to 8PM, Sat & Sun 10AM to 8PM
4. i-City Shah Alam: i-City Shah Alam is a well-known theme park in Kuala Lumpur for its awesome LED light show at night. There is no doubt you will find no shortage of entertainment here because of the multitude of amazements it has to offer, like Trick Art Museum, WaterWorld, SnoWalk, and 5D theatre.
However, you will have to purchase a separate ticket to visit every area of this Kuala Lumpur theme park. But if you purchase an all-day happy package, you can wander anywhere you like.
Location: D-9-1, Jalan Multimedia, i-city, 7/Aj City Park, Shah Alam
Timing: 11 AM to 12 AM, Fri to Sun 11 AM to 1 AM
5. Wet World Water Park Shah Alam: If getting wild in water is your thing, then Wet World Water Park Shah Alam is the one theme park in Kuala Lumpur you might find. It is a very affordable and super fun theme park where you get to ride multiple thrilling rides.
These rides include Caribbean Rider, the Super Hurricane, Monsoon Buster, Bermuda Triangle, and the Thunder River. However, for small kids, Kiddy Typhoon Lagoon will be a great ride. The most favorite part of the water park is the private cabanas and food kiosk, which is what makes this park extra special.
Location: Persiaran Dato Menteri, Seksyen 2, Shah Alam
Timing: 10AM to 6PM
6. SuperPark Malaysia: It is one of the best theme parks in Kuala Lumpur, and people of all ages enjoy it. The SuperPark Malaysia is a Kuala Lumpur indoor activity park with adventure areas such as a flying fox, a ninja track, sliding peaks, and a kid's adventure city. The highlight of this park is the opportunity to race with your friends on the park's pedal cars and tube slides for an adrenaline rush. During your visit, you can also participate in a variety of exciting activities ranging from exercises to competitive sports.
Location: Level 4 Avenue K Shopping Mall, Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Timings: 10:00 AM to 07:30 PM, Tuesday-Sunday and closed on Monday every week.
7. KidZania Kuala Lumpur:
When you have young school-age children with you, this is the next best theme park in Kuala Lumpur to visit. It is a miniature city that provides children with unique, fun, and creative opportunities to pursue the career they have always desired. Allow your children to learn about the world in a fun way in over 7000 square metres of space with over 80 different projects. Furthermore, the park provides opportunities to play, learn, and earn, with the money going into a savings account at the mini CIMB bank.
Location: Curve Nx, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Timings: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM, Closed on Tuesday
8. VAR Live Malaysia: Immerse yourself in the virtual reality experience at VAR LIVE Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's largest VR park. This incredible and best theme park in Kuala Lumpur is brimming with screens and gadgets for all of its games. Choose and enjoy games from the 13 exciting attractions available, such as Overkill, Crazy Rush, Zombie Jail, Azuwa, and many others. These include exciting adventures such as jungles, islands, and zombie worlds, in which you fight opponents and solve mysteries. Have a fun-filled day with your group and family by trying the multiplayer cutting-edge technologies and modern consoles.
Location: MyTOWN Shopping Centre, Jalan Cochrane, Malaysia
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
9. 99 Wonderland Park: The 99 Wonderland park is unique among Kuala Lumpur's theme parks because it is devoid of games and activities. It is a one-of-a-kind recreational park that has been transformed into an urban style wildlife park with an open concept, allowing visitors to interact with wildlife animals such as petting and feeding them. It's a lovely theme park with glowing lights and lovely interiors. You can spend a wonderful day with your loved ones and children exploring all of the incredibly fun attractions at 99 Wonderland Park.
Location: Jalan 1/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
05:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday to Thursday and Sunday
09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday, Sunday and Peak Season (Public/School Holiday)