Kudremukh National Park
Get ready to feast your eyes with the charm of wild and natural beauty at Kudremukh National Park. This place is notable as one of the most visited Chikmagalur tourist places and offers a refreshing getaway. It is appreciated for its scenic splendor and houses some of the most gorgeous flora and fauna in the state of Karnataka. The word Kudremukh means a horse face and gives the name to the peak located in this park which is often hailed as a thrilling trekking place.
Kudremukh National Park is a delight for wildlife enthusiasts and adventure lovers who wish to escape the worries of life in the most wonderful surroundings. This place is nestled between beautiful tea and coffee plantations and offers a rejuvenating trip in the midst of mesmerising wilderness.
• Location: South Kanada, Udupi, Chikmagalur, Karnataka
• Best Time to visit: December to February are the best months to visit Kudremukh National Park
• Entry fee: INR 200/ USD 3 for Indians and INR 1000/ USD 15 for foreigners
• Timings: The advisable time to visit here is from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
• Distance from Chikmagalur Bus Stand: It is approximately 130 kilometres away from Chikmagalur Bus Stand