Hop on to witness the journey of your favourite beverage right from the plantations to the delicious cuppa that you enjoy every day at Coffee Museum in Chikmagalur. One of the most intriguing places to visit in Chikmagalur, Coffee Museum and offers an interesting depiction of the history, processes and varieties of coffee. The museum uses exciting ways to narrate the story of coffee like movies, songs and interesting visuals and the friendly staff gives the tourists all the information about the displays here.
It is surrounded by an exquisite scenery of coffee plantations. This thematic museum offers an interesting insight shown by an inhouse expert through various demonstrations and presentations. A visit to this museum in Chikmagalur is both an educational and recreational for all the coffee lovers. It is for sure that you will return from Coffee Museum knowing more than ever.
• Location: Coffee Museum, Dasarahalli, Karnataka
• Best Time to visit: It can be visited anytime throughout the year.
• Entry fee: INR 20/ USD 0.30
• Timings: The timings are between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm and between 2:00 pm and 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday
• Distance from Chikmagalur Bus Stand: The distance between the two places is approximately 6 kilometres.