Best Europe Honeymoon Packages
- The world’s most visited destination, Europe is an exuberant getaway that is known popularly for its deep-rooted culture, glorious history, unmatched fashion, and tempting culinary experiences. This enthralling land has always attracted couples in love owing to its photogenic spots, colourful streets, magnificent monuments, and a plethora of romantic activities. Thrillophilia’s Europe honeymoon packages from India are crafted to let the newlyweds celebrate their love in the land of romance, as they explore the alluring destinations of Paris, Amsterdam, and Brussels.
- According to the Europe honeymoon packages from India, your romantic Europe tour will start from the capital city of France, Paris. The “City of Love”, Paris is known popularly for its rich history, glorious culture, arty treasures, exciting fashion, iconic architecture, and delectable food. You will spend your first day in Paris at leisure, enjoying private time with your sweetheart.
- On day 2 of your Europe tour for couple from India, you will spend some romantic leisure time together in Paris, before heading for a wonderful illumination tour at sunset. In this fun-filled evening tour, you will explore the shimmering Eiffel Tower - the world-famous 300-feet iconic structure that forms the busiest tourist hub of Paris and enjoys cruising together across the Seine River.
- Day 3 of your Europe honeymoon tour is reserved for a full-day joyous excursion tour to Disneyland Paris.
- On day 4, you will proceed on your journey to the capital city of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. The ever-charming Amsterdam is famous for its photogenic canal network, vibrant culture, rich history, and scintillating nightlife. Once you reach here, you will head for a city exploration tour and visit Jordan - home to tapered alleys and quaint edifices and De Wallen - Amsterdam’s oldest and largest red light district.
- On day 5 of your honeymoon trip to Europe, you will spend a romantic leisure day with your beloved, shopping at the most-loved streets, discovering the city at your own pace, and pub crawling at dusk.
- Day 6 will take you to the capital city of Belgium, Brussels. Known for its impressive Gothic architecture, divine Belgian food, and glorious culture, Brussels has great importance in the European Union. Once you arrive at Brussels, you will gear up for a joyous city sightseeing tour with your beloved. On this tour, you will explore Cathedral of St. Michael - an 11th-century shrine known for its impressive Gothic style architecture, Atomium, European Commission, and the Belgian royal family’s summer residence.
- On day 7, you will conclude your Europe honeymoon trip and bid goodbye to this romantic land with lovely memories of your first tour with your sweetheart after marriage.
- Be it any climate, Switzerland still steals the heart of plenty of tourists, mostly honeymoon couples. The endless scenery depicted in the city encircled by green valleys, the Alps mountains and pristine lakes is the foremost attraction here.
- During your special moments holding your beloved's hands, revel in the most scenic sights Switzerland has arrayed including the old town streets and historical buildings.
- Apart from the sightseeing tours, soak in the excitement offered by different types of activities as well like trekking, cruise, mountaineering and what not.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
- Why Austria becomes favorite of tourists is the presence of post-card kind of stuff across the region which steal the hearts away in a single shot.
- Austria is a fine choice for spending honeymoon days especially during winter when the entire location is cuddled by thick snow.
- 10 days of this activity based tour is exclusively aiming at those couples who have a restless heart to indulge in adventure activities.
- The misty waterfalls, the palatial porticoes, snow-capped peaks, alpine meadows and the traditional towns together execute a pleasant ambiance.
- Skiing, trekking, hiking, boating, sightseeing and much more are vehemently waiting for your footprints.
- This tour package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation during the entire trip.
- France makes you linger, but it is not a problem as the country possesses never ending arena of romantic sights that played a huge role in the creation of a prominent place among the hearts of honeymoon goers.
- Here comes an invitation direct from Paris to all those who are packing their bags for a dramatic honeymoon trip to the land of romance; this is a ten day package with elaborating the sweet stories the country has woven.
- From the mundane riddles of your life, it is an escape, completely into the spectrum of love, colour and bond of relationships. The Gothic monuments, ages-old churches, vineyards, wooden houses and baroque arts will define the cities marvellously.
- The package provides food, accommodation and transportation during the entire trip which is inclusive of airport transfers.
About the Destinations:
Any tour to Europe is never complete without having a London, Paris, Zurich and Italy tour! Four of the highest visited cities in the world, these 4 quintessential tourist destinations are known for their charms and appeals.
While London, the capital of Great Britain or the gateway to ancient cultures and traditions, will cuddle up your vacation with its stunning beauty, you can expect more from the other cities in this tour. On a trip to Paris, fall in love once again and discover the aura of romance that exists in this fashion capital of France. The Swiss Alps awaits you in Zurich! The last, but not the least in this itinerary, Italy has its own reason to be known as one of the best places to visit in the world.
Duration of the Tour: 14N/15D
About the Activity
Fixed Departure date: 14th August 2016, 18th September 2016, 02nd October 2016
- For those looking to tour the best of offbeat Europe, embark on this tour to Central Europe.
- The tour is mostly based on walking and exploration so be prepared for long walks along beautiful roads and sights.
- The tour starts on arrival at Prague where you have to head to the city center to check in to the hotel.
- During the course of this tour, you will cover Prague, Vienna, Krems, Dürnstein, Weißenkirchen, Spitz and Budapest.
- This is a 9 day 8 night tour and will finish at Budapest.
- The tour includes accommodation, breakfasts, transportation and a lot of sightseeing.
- Rome, Rapallo, Nice, Barcelona! These are some of the major cities you can visit while you partake in this 7 days guided tour of Europe. Head to see these prominent cities have to offer.
- Starting from Rome, you will be taken to witness the pride the Leaning Tower of Pisa holds. Then the tour will let you explore the famous architectural nuances of Gaudi. Also you can visit Monaco as well as you can indulge in a short hike in Nice.
- Make sure you are not missing any of the natural splendours while you travel from one city to the other in local trains.
- Enjoy the magnificent riviera you will see in Rapallo, see what is so nice about Nice and of course feel excited to be in the land of fashioned football, Barcelona.
- This tour package provides you with food, accommodation and transportation during the whole trip.
About the Destination: Visit Central Europe and experience three of its unparalleled cities; Prague, the city of Hundred Spires; Vienna, city of Mozart, Classical music, Desserts and Baroque architecture and Budapest, a unification of two cities by itself. Spend the week by visiting beautiful historical sites and delving into the unique culture that each city provides. Visit some UNESCO World Heritage Sites and discover their true significance. The tour covers all important sites and at the same time gives tourists ample time do their own exploring.
Duration of the Tour: 6N/7D
Meal Types: Daily Breakfast Only
Activities: City tours, Sightseeing
Temperature Range: 34.5 - 76 °F (Average)
- It is a superb call for those who are looking for a brilliant international tour which is yet to be explored widely and that is the tour of Spain.
- This nine day package for bachelors brings to you the avid opportunity to meander through the famous sightseeing points of Spain such as Madrid's Hop off Pass, Valencia's Hemisferic and Sciences Museum, Ibiza's Caves of Can Marça and Barcelona's Gaudí Crypt and Güell Colony.
- The trip starts from Delhi which is a customizable one on triple occupancy.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation which is inclusive of airport transfer.
Visit places like Zagreb, Split, Zadar, Dubrovnik, Trogir and Plitvice Lakes and Reserve.
Visit the amazing sites like cathedrals, markets, parks, waterfalls, monuments and many more.
- The Autumn trip to Croatia is a perfect tour for those who wish to explore this beautiful country during the most pleasant time of the year.
- The tour starts on arrival at Zagreb where you will have to make your way to the hotel from the airport.
- During the course of 9 days and 8 nights, you will be visiting Split, Dubrovnik and Hva and indulge in a lot of sightseeing and activities.
- The tour includes transport, all meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
About the Swiss Travel Pass
Learn all about the Swiss Travel Pass! Let's start with a brief summary:
- Free unlimited travelling for 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days;
- Trains, buses, boats and city transport are free;
- Cable cars, cogwheel trains and funiculars are discounted by 50%
- Free entrance to museums;
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling
- Children travel along for free with the Swiss Family Card.
The Swiss Travel Pass is a perfect fit if:
- you have planned a lot of traveling. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to buy tickets for each trip;
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Swiss Travel Pass allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost;
Switzerland, is a small country in Western Europe.
Largest city of Switzerland is Zurich and one of the most famous city among tourists.
Visitors also loves the capital city of Switzerland, Bern.
Switzerland is famous for its train rides.
Tourists get to see amazing landscapes while travelling from train.
Along with beautiful Panoramic views there are lots of fun activities one will surely enjoy.
This guide is to ensure all your queries are adhered related to Offbeat Switzerland trip.
About the Activity
- Embark on a breathtaking tour of the beautiful country of Greece for 8 days.
- The tour starts on arrival at Athens airport where a tour representative will guide you to your hotel.
- Over the course of 5 days, you will explore the best of this country and explore its culture and history.
- During the tour, visit Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Delos island among others.
- The tour includes accommodation, transport, meals and a lot of sightseeing and activities.
- Ios Island
- Ios Island
About the Activity:
Fixed Departures between June 2016 to September 2016
- Embark on a fun tour of Ios Island in Greece. Ios is a popular island for backpackers, with its amazing sandy beaches such as Mylopotas and Manganari Beach.
- This 4 day 3 night tour is a great way to unwind and relax while exploring this beautiful island.
- Explore the beaches and relax along the coast as you view the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The tour includes stays in up to 3 star hotels, breakfast and transportation throughout the tour.
The tour can be availed from June to September
- Go on an amazing Greek island hopping adventure and visit some of the most popular Greek islands; Mykonos, Ios and Santorini.
- Be amazed by stunning sunsets and charming villages, and go out to discover amazing scenery, beautiful sunsets, sandy beaches, incredible food, and amazing nightlife.
- The tour starts at Athens.
- This package includes accommodation. Breakfast and ferry transfer depends on the package selected.
Travel deep into the heart of Swedish Lapland and spend a few days enjoying the unique hospitality of the Bråndön Lodge.
Located overlooking the frozen waters of the Luleå archipelago, the lodge provides the perfect setting for an exhilarating dog sled safari, as well as a chance to enjoy a unique al fresco dinner on the ice.
Continuing the journey by train, you’ll then head deep into the beautiful winter wilderness, to spend a night at Camp Ripan, whose north-facing cabins provide some of the best potential views of the Aurora Borealis in the region.
Then it is on to Abisko National Park, home to the renowned Abisko Sky Station, whose location, high on the slopes of Mount Nuolja, makes it one of the best places on earth to view the incredible spectacle of the Northern Lights.
With a chance to learn from an expert how best to capture these spectacular displays on camera, your adventure then ends in memorable fashion with a stay at the unique Ice Hotel.
Spending your final evening in a room carved from the ice of the Torne River, you can celebrate the finish of your adventure with a drink from the famous Ice Bar.
- The shining city of London has been home to numerous entertainment options and adventures. A trip here lets you indulge in many once in a lifetime experiences. Paris, on the other hand, needs no introduction, as it has been a favourite destination of many travel lovers.
- The first day of this London and Paris tour package from India will begin with reaching London airport, from where you will be guided towards your stay. Upon arrival at the hotel, some time will be given to freshen up and rest for a while, followed by having the whole day at leisure.
- Day two of London and Paris tour package from India will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of London in which you will be covering many famous tourist destinations. It will be a hop-on hop-off tour and will take you across many locations of tourist interest while cruising along the Thames River. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- The third day of the London and Paris package from India will provide you with a chance to enjoy a city tour of London. In this tour, many famous landmarks like the London Tower will be covered, where you will get an opportunity to take a tour of the fortress and visit the prison and place of execution.
- Day four of the trip will be spent travelling from London to Paris, and upon arrival, you will be guided to a comfy stay in Paris. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, the remaining day will be provided for leisure. You can spend the time either by relaxing back or going on some sightseeing on your own.
- On the fifth day, you will be heading for a Paris city tour towards the Eiffel Tower in a Double Decker Bus. Once the tour of Eiffel tower is over, the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you can spend it the way you please. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- Day six will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Paris in which all famous locations of tourist interest will be covered. Places like Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Châtelet are some of the most famous landmarks here. On this day, a cruise tour Seine River will be done, in which you will get a chance to marvel at this beautiful city while the sun sets down.
- Day seven will mark as an end to this tour, and today you will be heading back to the airport to catch a flight back home.
About the Destinations: Edinburgh , Glasgow and Inverness takes one through one of the richest parts of Great Britain that is steeped in history yet retained in its wilderness. You get to see moors that have witnessed battles in the past, wildlife haven soaring in eagles above the lochs and northern highlands and a rich culture enlisting some of the most prominent litterateurs, explorers and inventors. There is no end to discovering Britain through the different places in Scotland.
A day in London gives you a unique opportunity to explore one of the most developed cities in the world. From London Eye to Thames, pubs and bars to Shakespeare’s Globe and British Museum, there is no end to what you can do in London.
Duration of the Tour: 7N/8D
Meal Types: Continental
About the Destinations:
This tour of Austria gives travellers the opportunity to discover three major cities – Salzburg, the hills which have been the focus of ‘The Sound of Music’ movie, Innsbruck with the help of the Innsbruck Card and Vienna where visitors will have the chance to pay a visit to Schonbrunn Zoo. Therefore, these places and others will expose tourists to the wonderful places and picturesque landscapes that make Austria a must-visit place.
Duration of the Tour: 7D/6N
Meal Types: Only Breakfast
Activities: Sightseeing, Leisure Activities
Temperature Range: -4 to 95 Degree Fahrenheit
Customizable Europe Honeymoon Packages
Swiss Paris Delight Premium Honeymoon Packages
Switzerland and Paris are always the right ideas for a Europe trip honeymoon package. These cities are on the bucket-list of several people who want to initiate their marriages on a cherishing note. With this honeymoon package, you get to visit the incredible spots of Switzerland and Paris. You can enjoy an excursion to the tourist favorite attractions like the iconic Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum.
Furthermore, drive past the serene mustard fields of Burgundy to reach the mesmerizing mountain-studded Switzerland. Here you will visit Zurich Lake that lures many with its striking backdrop. Then revel into an eye-pleasing trip to Mt. Titlis through a cable ride. Also, the must-visit Interlaken and Trummelbach Falls while in Switzerland should not be missed. So, it's your chance to make your European dream come true with this carefully designed honeymoon tour.
Activities: The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum tour, cable ride, nature walks, and Zurich lake visit
Duration: 7 days and 6 nights
Price: INR 1,24,000 (Including Flights)
Also Check Out: Best Europe Honeymoon Packages
European Splendours Honeymoon Packages
With such kind of Europe Honeymoon Packages, you get to explore the topmost splendors of this continent. Your honeymoon journey initiates with the most romantic and luxurious location - Paris, in which you'll cover all the major tourist sites. After that head to Switzerland, another dreamy location where you'll adore the snowbound Alps together. It also features touring the lush green meadows of Interlaken and cable ride to panoramic Mt. Titlis.
Also, admire the majestic Rhine Falls view at Zurich and Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck. You'll also be doing a sightseeing tour of Salzburg and Vaduz.This Europe trip honeymoon package will conclude in Milan, where you'll explore the Ferrari Gallery in Maranello, the Scala Museum, and Milan Cathedral. This 10-days honeymoon tour is like a jackpot presenting you all the wonderful moments to spend a lot of time together.
Activities: Visit the Eiffel Tower, River Seine Cruise, Switzerland nature walks, cable ride to Mt. Titlis, visit Lucerne, Rhine Falls, Innsbruck, Swarovski Crystal Showroom, Galleria Ferrari and Milan sightseeing tour.
Duration: 10 days and 9 nights
Price: INR 1,62,990 (Including Flights)
Suggested Read: Europe Honeymoon Travel Guide
Jewels of Greece-Winter Special-Without Air
Home to many prominent historical sites of the world as well as around 6,000 islands, experience the natural beauty and fascinating culture of Greece with these Europe honeymoon tour packages. In this, you get to cover two locations - Athens and Santorini. The beauty of this country spreads from cliffs descending into sparkling blue water, sand and pebble beaches to ancient archaeological sites in Athens. The highlight of this trip is Santorini island - a fairytale island with a balmy Mediterranean climate. Witness here the breathtaking landscape surprises, day and night.
Also, enjoy a mesmerizing sail above underwater craters in Thirassia Island. Visit the black sand beach, the monastery of Prophet Elias, and Megalochori for its magnificent architecture. Further, you can swim along with your beloved in the hot springs of Caldera. It is amongst the most enchanting Europe Honeymoon Packages that are worth booking.
Activities: Athens sightseeing tour, beaches, sunset views, island tour
Duration: 5 days and 6 nights
Price: INR 49,000 (Excluding Flights)
Must Read: Best Things to Do in Europe
Incredible Europe Summer Honeymoon Package
It's one of the best week-long Europe Honeymoon Packages to spend sufficient time together - know each other well while enjoying the beautiful Europe destinations. This trip will start from Rome, where you will visit the well-known sites, namely, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus, Pantheon, St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museums, and much more.
Then you'll head to the romantic Florence to view the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and meander around its enchanting alleys. Furthermore, Venice is another romantic highlight in this tour, so appreciate together the gondola ride above its crystal-clear canals. The fascinating tour concludes at the scenic Murano, Burano, and Torcello islands.
Activities: Hop On Hop Off Tour, Rome sightseeing, Pisa city tour, Gondola Ride, Murano, Burano, and Torcello tour
Duration: 7 days & 6 nights
Price: Starting from INR 94,999 (Excluding Flights)
Exotic Prague Honeymoon Package
Prague features a wildly diverse mix of culture, history, ambiance, nightlife, and natural beauty that counts as one of the most romantic Europe Honeymoon Packages.Its green parks, architecture, and stunning Gothic skylines ignite the romantic charm for the love birds. Walk hand in hand at the sites like Old Town Square, Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square, and others.
Also, no Prague honeymoon tour would be complete without hitting the Charles Bridge which is a quadrangle surrounded by medieval, epic structures. Moreover, the romantic cruise along the Vltava River is another highlight of this trip. It is one of the cheap Europe honeymoon tour packages and no doubt, a perfect way to begin a new journey of life in the most exemplary style.
Activities: Sightseeing tour, river cruise, nightlife, cultural exploration
Duration: 2 nights 3 days
Price: Starting INR 20000 (Excluding Flights)
Check Out: Places to Visit in Europe on your Trip
Romantic Trip to Santorini Island
There's nothing more romantic than standing at the top of the famous multicolored cliffs of Santorini and admiring the captivating sunsets. Santorini island is one of the most unique Europe honeymoon tour packages in the world. The island, formed on the massive crater of a volcano, casts the vivid sceneries throughout the day, creating a perfect romantic aura all around.
Here you get to wander around the whitewashed villages with stunning landscapes across its sea-flanked edges. Further, Santorini boasts of vibrant beaches ranging from black pebble, red, and white seashores. The sea-facing restaurants and lounges have ideal romantic ambiance and serves delectable Mediterranean food. The nightlife, serene suites, and spa amenities altogether make it a perfect destination for newlyweds.
Activities: Sightseeing, beach fun, hot springs tour, spa
Duration: 2 nights 3 days
Price: Starting from INR 25000 (Excluding Flights)
Elite England Honeymoon Package
Have romantic moments together in English country land intrigued by the mesmerizing sights, beautiful walkaways, royal architecture, and delightful restaurants. This surreal place is no doubt an ideal selection as a trip honeymoon package in the world.With this honeymoon tour package, couples get to witness many tourist attractions that England is known for.
It includes sites such as Buckingham Palace, Little Venice, Big Ben, Madame Tussauds, Hyde Park, and Notting Hill. You can also view the capital city via Hop On Hop Off Tour, exploring every corner of the city. Moreover, while cruising at the river Thames, you will be able to create some cherishing moments together around the romantic backdrop.
Activities: Hop On Hop Off tour, Thames River cruise, sightseeing tour
Duration: 2 nights 3 days
Price: Starting from INR 27000 (Excluding Flights)
Marvelous Zurich Honeymoon Package
It is the right choice for those searching for short Europe honeymoon tour packages, yet that has a myriad of reasons to not miss. Switzerland's largest city, Zurich, is a popular cosmopolitan city with a mix of natural charm. You can admire Zurich's sights and the cool nightspots in the Altstadt. It is a historic center split in two by the Limmat River that passes off the lake.
Further, at this city's magnificent lake, have a dreamy cruise tour specially designed for couples. Also, if you are one of those couples who love adventure, then enjoy a trek to Mt. Titlis in Uri Alps. End the sweet moments of life on a more pleasing note by visiting the Cailler chocolate factory to learn and buy the finest Swiss chocolates. So, if you're looking for quick and cheap Europe honeymoon tour packages but want to have a lifelong memorable vacation, don't give this tour a miss!
Activities: City tour, lake cruising, Mt. Titlis trek, sightseeing tour, chocolate factory visit
Duration: 3 nights and 4 days
Price: INR 39,999 (Excluding Flights)
Austria Honeymoon: An Enchanting Experience
Austria presents awe-inspiring architecture all across the country. Furthermore, it is set in the high Alpine range, so it features plenty of scenic spots of majestic nature. In these five days, Europe Honeymoon Packages, newlywed couples get to admire some major tourist attractions in Salzburg like the Mozart Residence, Trinity Church, Siegmund's Gate, Mirabell Palace, Palace of Frohnburg, Getreidegasse, Hellbrunn Palace, Festival Halls, Horse Bath, etc.
Afterward, at Innsbruck, watch the traditional Tyrolean Show. The show features folk music, dancing, and shoe slapping. Furthermore, the enchanting Swarovski Crystal World and Chambers of Wonder are the highlights of this place, that you can explore together and enjoy the holidays to the fullest.
Activities: Cultural tour, city tour, watch Tyrolean Show, visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Chambers of Wonder
Duration: 5 days and 4 nights
Price: Starting from INR 37,000 (Excluding Flights)
Amazing Paris Honeymoon Package from Delhi
Paris is the epitome of romance, so finalizing this place from the list of Europe honeymoon tour packages can never go wrong. Paris's seductive attractions are legendary such as sidewalk cafes, world-class museums, glimmering boutiques, and fanciful restaurants. In this tour package, sail through River Seine and have the oh-so-romantic moments from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower that offers a breathtaking city view.
Additionally, while here, you can relive your childhood days together by visiting the world-famous Walt Disney Studios.Thus, from fashion, food, and theme parks to stunning architecture, Paris has all the classic features to make your honeymoon trip unique and memorable.
Activities: City tour, visit the Eiffel Tower, River Seine cruising, Walt Disney Studios
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Price: INR 40,000 (Excluding Flights)
Things To Do In Europe For Couples
Walk Through The Castle, Prague
The Prague Castle which stands tall as the largest ancient capital of the world is an important Czech cultural symbol. Built in the 9th century, the castle overlooks the city of Prague and the River Vlatva, and is the official residence of the President of the Czech Republic.
It is a very popular tourist attraction, and for most part, touring the castle is free. You will have to buy tickets to entre certain parts of the castle like the St Vitus Cathedral and the Golden Lane. The views from the Prague Castle are worth photographing, and the ancient halls tastefully fixed with modern furnishings are appealing to the eye.
At any given time, there are several cultural events taking place in the castle which entertain and educate tourists about the Czech culture and tradition.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 12 kilometres approx.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Take A Honeymoon Selfie In Front of Eiffel Tower, Paris
The Eifel Tower is not just an iconic Parisian landmark. It is also a veritable tower of romance and there are many ways to celebrate your love in Eifel Tower. Climb up to the tower’s viewing rooms where so many romantic movie scenes have been shot or toast to your love in one of Eifel Tower’s posh restaurants.
To gaze at the sprawling French capital on a sunny morning from the tower is a memorable experience while at night, the tower turns into a wonderful spectacle. It is entirely lit up and for 5 minutes every night the skies dance to the light show that takes place here. Ideally, you should visit Eifel Tower both in the day and at night. And top off your visit by taking several honeymoon selfies with the Eifel Tower in the background.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 33 kilometres
Location: Paris, France
See Sunset From Piazzale Michelangelo, Italy
Your European honeymoon itinerary should definitely include a trip to the Piazzale Michelangelo when you are touring Italy. Designed by architect Giuseppe Poggi and built in 1869, Piazzale Michelangelo is a square on a hill some distance from Florence’s historic centre.
The square offers sweeping views of Florence with the the hills of Settignano and Fiesole forming an enticing backdrop in the distance. Watching a sunset from the Piazzale Michelangelo is a magical experience that reminds you that the best things in life are always these small yet precious moments spent with your loved ones.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 12 kilometres approx.
Location: Florence, Italy
Address: Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Knowledge Box: The Piazzale Michelangelo is a large, partly pedestrianized square located across the Arno River from the center of Florence.
Drink Wine Watching Lake Brienz, Switzerland
Lake Brienz is a Swiss Dream. The snow-capped mountains around the 9-mile-wide lake are mirrored in the crystal waters of Lake Brienz and the gentle breezes blow in the fresh Alpine air. Sitting by this lake is a wonderful experience for the senses. To be able to sit next to Lake Brienz with your beloved partner at your side deserves celebration.
Get out some bottles of delectable Swiss wine and clink your glasses as an ode to beauty and happiness. You can also take a short cruise around the lake both in a privately rented boat or a public ferry. If you rent a private boat, carry your food hamper and wine cooler aboard and celebrate in the middle of the lake with the mountains for company.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 125 kilometres approx.
Visit Belfast Castle, Belfast
The Belfast Castle, built in the 12th century by the Normans, stands proudly on the slopes of the Cavehill Country Park. The beautiful views from the castle are its major attraction. There are remarkable mountain trails around the castle and you can spend an entire day exploring the trails and capturing the photogenic views of the city below.
There are delightful little caves on the slopes and the twisting paths seem to hold beautiful secrets around the bend. The castle itself is a good place to spend a couple of hours in. Tread the meandering corridors and glance around the ancient rooms, and then dine at the restaurant in the Castle. The castle grounds are also good spots to explore.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 11 kilometers approx.
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Watch The Changing Of The Guard, Warsaw
The Changing of the guard is an elaborate ceremony that takes place daily around 1 pm (1300 hours) in Warsaw. The guard is a volunteer based group that stands guard over the Tomb of the Dead Soldier 24 hours a day.
The Tomb is a major tourist attraction dedicated to the young unidentified Polish soldier who fell in the battle of World War 1. An eternal flame pays homage to the courageous young soul within.
The honor guard has stood guard at the tomb ever since its inception in 1925 except during the years of the German occupation. The ceremony is grand and interesting to watch, and a daily reminder of the war that rent the world apart.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 10 kilometres approx.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Visit The Museum of Modern Art, Valencia
The Museum of Modern Art in Valencia should definitely be on your itinerary for Spain. It is not just a place for art enthusiasts; everyone can enjoy the diverse forms of modern creativity on display in this museum.
The Museum features art works such as sculptures, paintings, video installations and much more. The artworks are scintillating expressions of imagination which are capable of provoke wonder, joy and even tears from viewers.
The museum features both national and international artists, and there are both permanent and temporary art exhibitions put up here. The scope of the Museum’s curated art work ensures that there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 10 kilometres approx.
Location: Valencia, Spain
Climb Filopappou Hill, Athens
The Filopappou Hill is approximately a 15-minute walk from the Acropolis of Athens. The hill is a great site from where panoramic city views can be seen. The sight of the ancient Pantheon is one of the best sights to be seen from the hill. The views of the Grecian capital and the Aegean Sea are also fascinating.
The walk up to the hill is especially interesting during the evening because the city of Athens takes on an entirely new aspect in the fading light of the evening. From Filopappou Hill, you can walk up the cobbled path to Pnyx Hill, an iconic spot where the great ancient Greeks gathered to debate political and philosophical issues in the centuries gone by.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 36 kilometres approx.Location: Athens
Places To Visit In Europe
Munich is a city which loves its museums. There are over 80 wonderfully curated museums in the city which offer interesting insights into the culture and tradition of Bavaria. These museums are generally open from 9 am to 5 pm, and impose a small entry fee on most days. Entry is free on Sundays so plan your trips accordingly.
There are many interesting museums you can visit. The Bavarian National Museum contains collections of Bavarian furniture, artwork, clothes and other items from the middle ages. The Nymphenburg Palace, Park and Marstallmuseum hosts a collection of royal coaches and sleighs, while the Deutsches Museum is the largest science museum in the world.
If you are interested in artwork, The Old Pinakothek and The New Pinakopthek house collections of famous artworks from ancient and modern artists respectively.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Varies by MuseumLocation: Munich, Bavaria
Best Time to Visit: March to August
Hans Christian Anderson has fascinated both children and adults by the wonderful collection of fairy-tales he has left behind. Even those who do not know the origin of the beloved fairy-tales like “The Snow Queen”, “Thumbelina”, “The Ugly Duckling”, “The Little Mermaid” and many others, have felt Anderson’s magic weave its way around their lives.
Copenhagen preserves his legacy with pride and one of its busiest boulevards is named after him. The remains of hand Christian Anderson rest in the Assistens Cemetery in Nørrebro, sharing common ground with the great physicist Niels Bohr. A visit to this cemetery makes for a great outing and walking round it is a pleasure-filled experience.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 16 kilometres approx.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Best Time to Visit: April- September
Vienna is one of Europe’s most charming cities, and despite being the biggest and busiest city in Austria, Vienna still retains the bond with nature. This makes it a beautiful destination for a European honeymoon. Vienna has a rich heritage of palaces and cathedrals, and the city also boasts of an extensive cultural and artistic legacy that is retained intact in its museums and architecture.
Some of Vienna’s best attractions include the Belvedere, the grand Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg, St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Spanish Riding School which is home to the world-famous Lipizzan horses, and Naschmarkt among others. Wiener Riesenrad is a fairy-tale inspired amusement park that should definitely be visited by honeymooning couples.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 19 kilometres approx.
Location: Vienna, Austria
Best Time to Visit: April-Early June; September-October
Most Europe Honeymoon Packages that you browse through will offer you at least a couple of nights in Paris. The French capital is one of the world’s most iconic cities, famous not just for its interesting, historically rich monuments but also for its “Parisian Chic”, its cobbled streets with their quirky bakeries, its Michelin Star restaurants and much more.
Paris is also the world’s romance capital, full of opportunities which kindle long-lasting flames in lovers. The candle-lit dinners, the covered passageways, the exotic river cruises, all add to the romance that fills Paris’ air. Paris has a sensuousness that is the legacy of centuries of passion, and exploring the city is one of the best ways to spend a honeymoon in France.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 18 kilometres approx. from Orly Airport | 29 kilometers approx. from CDG Airport
Location: Paris, France
Best Time to Visit: April-May; September to November
When you are touring Europe, it is hard to miss visiting the stately British capital that has been the centre stage of a lot of historical action. London is a city which has treasures for everyone- whether you are a history lover, a literature enthusiast, an ardent theatregoer or an eager sportsman. Its streets are full of wonder and the past effortlessly meets the present in this city.
Visiting all the iconic landmarks of London, like Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the London Bridge, Hyde Park, Westminster Abbey among others, is a must. You can also spend an evening at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, visit Madame Tussauds, and spend a musical evening in the Royal Albert Hall.
London is a tourist’s wonder, and despair, so full of enticing attractions is it. A good Europe Honeymoon package is sure to include at least a couple of days in London.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 11 kilometres approx. from London City Airport; 22 kilometres approx. from Heathrow Airport
Location: London, Great Britain
Best Time to Visit: April-September
Barcelona is renowned as the home city of the famous footballing club FC Barcelona. If you are in Barcelona, do visit the iconic footballing sites around the city including Camp Nou, the Barcelona team’s home stadium.
If you are lucky, you might even catch a live FC Barcelona match going on. You can also take a guided tour of Barcelona with a local who will point out all the legendary spots associated with football.
But there are other amazing attractions in the city apart from football that you should not miss out on. These include Museu Picasso which houses a massive collection of Picasso’s artwork, the romantic Font Màgica, the architectural marvels Casa Batlló, the artistic Parc Guëll, and of course, the magnificent Barcelona beaches.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 20 kilometres approx.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Best Time to Visit: April-June; September to October
Famous Spas In Europe
SHA Wellness Clinic, Spain
SHA Wellness Clinic is a clinic focused on wellness treatments that surpass the normal spa experience. The clinic offers a personal consultation to every visitor at the beginning of their visit and a custom program of treatments is drawn up by the specialists.
The clinic offers several types of wellness treatments including massages, colonics, gentle yoga, reflexology, acupuncture, sleep therapies and laser treatments for the face and the body.
The white buildings of the clinic are fitted up with sophisticated modern technology and the rooftop pool offers stunning views of the sea.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 64 kilometres approx.
Location: Alicante, Spain
La Reserve, France
There is no countryside quite as amazing as the French countryside, and to indulge in intensive spa treatments in this countryside is an especial pleasure.
La Reserve, which stands in the pretty French village of Ramatuelle is a great spa option when on honeymoon in Europe. The spa offers intensive, non-invasive beauty and wellness treatments customized to every guest’s unique needs.
There are different types of treatments you can partake of- massages, spas, intense detox, and more. Thorough research goes into every technique and treatment that is used in the spa which helps La Reserve deliver the very best to its customers.
You can book a five day in-house intensive treatment or simply book a session or two as a taster.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 19 kilometres approx.
Location: Ramatuelle, France
Viva Mayr, Austria
Viva Mayr is a holistic spa that focuses on cleansing the digestive system on the road to achieve optimal health. The centre functions on the teachings of Dr. Franz Xaver Mayr, who believed that proper digestion is the road to health.
In order to gain the full benefits of the spa, it is necessary to spend several days at Viva Mayr. If you are on a honeymoon in Europe, starting your trip with a relaxing visit to Viva Mayr is a good way to begin the honeymoon.
The beautiful spa is situated on the scenic shores of Lake Worth and this peaceful location is a perfectly amazing place to get your mind and body in top shape.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 20 kilometres approx.
Location: Lake Worth, Austria
Espa Spa, Gleneagles, Scotland
If your European honeymoon itinerary is taking you to scenic Scotland, you might want to think about spending a few indulgent days at the Gleneagles Resort. The resort is most famous for its international quality golf courses, but its Espa Spa is a spa that can compete with the best.
The spa offers more than 60 in-depth wellness therapies to its customers which draw from Ayurvedic and Oriental knowledge. These include intensive facials, eye lifts, body treatments, essential oil treatments, and more. All treatments take place in a soothingly decorated space and are aimed to impart concentrated doses on energy and vitality.
The Espa Life Centre, which is an extension of the spa, offers holistic treatments like naturopathy, physiotherapy, fitness assessment, nutrition and acupuncture which help practitioners get a deeper understanding of their well-being.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 39 kilometres approx.
Location: Perthshire, Scotland
Places to Eat in Europe
Dine In The Dark - Nocti Vagus, Berlin
A honeymoon in Europe is incomplete without some exclusive dining experiences. Dining in Dine in the Dark is one gastronomical experience you won’t forget.
The restaurant is completely run by blind and visually impaired people, and because they wished to convey their experience of living in the dark at all times, the concept of Dine in the Dark was born.
When you cannot see, your remaining senses are sharpened and this leads to a unique experience of food. Dining at Nocti Vagus is an eye-opening experience and a very intimate one.
The food is delicious and the visually-impaired staff is always ready to help you as you make your way through the courses in the pitch dark restaurant.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 9 kilometres approx.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Earthquake Dining At Disaster Café, Spain
This is one of the quirkiest dining experiences you can indulge in when in Spain. Disaster Café is built to give adventure seekers a thrill that cannot be experienced in real circumstances.
The restaurant stimulates a 7.8 magnitude earthquake while diners are in the middle of their meal. Since it is only stimulated, there is no cause for fear, and diners are expected to continue with their dinner as they would normally.
The element of surprise is a major factor in adding to the adventure since one never knows when the “earthquake” will strike. Dining at Disaster Café will surely be a memory to cherish forever.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 29 kilometres approx.
Location: Lloret de Mar, Spain
Dinner In The Sky, Belgium
Having dinner when you are suspended 150 metres above the ground with the busy city zooming past underneath you is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Dinner In The Sky offers it to you The restaurant is essentially a table that can seat up to 22 people and can move over a secure 500 square metre surface.
It can stay in the air for up to 8 hours at a time. Dinner sessions last from 40 to 60 minutes. Five staff members accompany you, acting as servers and cooks.
Lunching or dining in this restaurant is quite a revolutionary way of dining. Since you are strapped in tightly, there is no risk involved and the sight of the city below you is marvellous and awe-inspiring. If you are in Brussels, this is one place you definitely should not miss.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 11 kilometres
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Volcanic Cooking - El Diablo, Spain
El Diablo is a fantastic restaurant whose dramatic elements need to be experienced to be fully appreciated. The restaurant is built on top of an active volcano and the kitchen is built on top of the gurglingly heat source with one of the main grills only feet away from the lava.
The restaurant also has a magnificent view of Lanzarote’s Timanfaya National Park, a landscape of red sands and volcanic rock framed by the “Montañas del Fuego,” or Fire Mountains, roughly 100 volcanos that came into being in the 18th century.
These volcanoes have been dormant for a long time, so chances of mishaps are low. Dining at El Diablo is a very interesting and exciting gastronomical experience that you won’t forget anytime soon.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 32 kilometres approx.
Location: Lanzarote, Spain
Swing & Eat -Sur un Abre Perché, Paris
Sur un Abre Perché is one of the health-conscious restaurants in Paris which believes that great food can be created from fresh, healthy ingredients which satisfy the taste buds and provide a memorable gastronomical experience.
The food at this restaurant is made from fresh, local ingredients and is cooked in such a way as to give it a home-like taste. The restaurant’s seating area is quirky and original.
There are comfortable bamboo chairs and super fun swing chairs. The seating area in the balcony is extremely popular and quite romantic. If you wish to sit there, you will have to book well in advance as seats fill out fast.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 29 kilometres approx.
Location: Paris, France
Romantic Places To Stay In Europe
Good Hotel London
Good Hotel London is a hotel with a mission. It takes on the challenge of improving the local community while providing top-notch services to its guests. Your stay at Good Hotel directly benefits unemployed locals, stimulates local industry and helps to educate impoverished children.
The hotel believes in combining luxury with upliftment, as a result of which the ambience of the hotel is a positive and energetic one. It is a “Floating Hotel” located on the docks of River Thames. Living with the intimate sound of the river ripples is a romantic experience that honeymooners in London should experience.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 37 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, tower of London, London Eye
Cost: 4700 INR/$75-90 approx.
Location: Royal Victoria Docks, London
Arctic Tree House Hotel, Finland
The Arctic Circle is one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations in the world. The Arctic Treehouse Hotel is a great hotel to enjoy your Scandinavian honeymoon. Ideally located near the best attractions of Finland, this hotel offers the best Scandinavian views and a taste of the delicious local cuisine.
The rooms are cosily furnished to keep out the cold while at the same time provide maximum proximity to nature. Essential amenities like safety-boxes, a fridge, a kettle and a coffee machine among others are provided for in all rooms while the suites also have a kitchenette attached. They have excellent, all-inclusive packages that you can look into.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 3 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Northern Lights, Santa Claus Village, SantaPark, Ounasvaara Ski Resort
Cost: 18,700 INR/$300 approx.
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Amenities: Northern lights viewing, Participation in local Lappish events
CitizenM Paris La Défense, France
CitizenM is a premier hotel chain that has hotels all over Europe. The La Défense hotel in Paris is a great place which provides luxury within a budget. The hotel is a luxuriously designed, minimalistic hotel which offers clean, smart rooms to its guests adequately supplied with essential amenities, all of which are high-end products designed by famous brands.
And if you really like these amenities, the hotel staff will help you buy them to take home too. The location of La Défense is also one of its charms since the locality of Nanterre is a pretty suburb that is conveniently close to Paris’ major attractions.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 38 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Louvre Museum, Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, Champ-Elysees
Cost: 5500 INR/$80-100 approx.
Location: Paris, France
Vice Versa, France
Vice Versa is a modern, luxuriously designed hotel that offers the best of Paris at your fingertips. It is ideally located only a few kilometres away from the major Parisian landmarks and well-connected by metro.
The hotel provides elegantly designed rooms fitted with comfortable beds, bars, and steam-baths. The design of the rooms, inspired from the seven deadly sins theme, is original and quirky, and is bound to bring a smile of contentment to your face.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 13 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Porte de Versailles Convention Centre, Arc de Triomphe , Eifel Tower, Avenue Du President Kennedy, Champs Elysées, Opéra Garnier
Cost: 7500 INR/$100-150 approx.
Location: Paris, France
Hotel Rotunda, Slovakia
Hotel Rotunda is located in one of the most scenic locations in Europe, atop Mount Chopok at an altitude of 2,004 metres. The views from Rotulda hotel are absolutely stunning and reason enough to visit it when in Slovakia. The hotel is cradled in the lap of nature and offers a great way to relax with outdoor activities.
You can go hiking and trekking in the summer months while in the winter, the area around the hotel transforms itself into a magical ski centre. There are several in-house dining options that offer the best of Slovakia’s cuisine along with the best of Slovakia’s views. The staff is courteous and ever willing to help.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 50 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Hiking, trekking, winter sports,
Cost: 10,000 INR/$150-200 approx.
Location: Demänovská dolina, Slovakia
ION Adventure Hotel, Iceland
Ion Adventure Hotel is located in the scenic, wild landscape of Iceland, an hour’s drive from Reykjavík. It is a good place to experience the best of Iceland’s natural landscape. The panoramic views of the active volcanoes, the spell-binding Northern lights, the intensive and comfort-giving natural hot springs- all these natural attractions make staying in ION an experience to remember forever.
Honeymooning couples will enjoy their comfortable rooms and their hot water swimming pool that is a great way to take the romance of the honeymoon to another level altogether.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 45 kilometres approx.
Nearby Attractions: Thingvellir National Park, Northern Lights, Mount Hengill, natural hot springs, hiking
Cost: 20,000 INR/$300-350 approx.
Location: Nesjavellir, Iceland