1. Gratitude Heritage: Gratitude Homestay in Pondicherry is a retreat for the tourists. People who can appreciate the beauty and solemnity of this French colonial style inspired heritage house in Pondicherry will surely book a stay here. With its food and architecture, the place offers a memorable vacation.
Location: This homestay is located in White Town in Pondicherry.
Facilities: AC rooms, free Wi-Fi in the common area, 24 hours hot and cold water, vehicle parking, in-house spa, yoga sessions, pick up and drop facilities’, medical assistance and vehicles for sightseeing are some of the amenities which the guests can surely expect here.
Price: The approximate range of the rooms varies from Rs 1995-5995, depending upon the demand and the season.
2. Villa Kalifie: To have a feeling of staying at home, Kalifie Homely Stay is the best option. It offers quality accommodation and great service. The guests here can enjoy the best the city has to offer as not only is it conveniently located but also offers easy access to some of the must-see destinations.
Location: The homestay is very near to Pondicherry Botanical Gardens.
Facilities: Villa Kalifie is one of the best homestays in Pondicherry, offering numerous facilities. The rooms are designed, maintaining the highest levels of comfort. There are flat screen televisions, mirrors, towels, closets, and clothes rack. There are a lot of recreational activities, arranged by the homestay.
Price: Price per room starts from Rs 1448.
3. Ashrayam: For the complete facility of the tourists, Ashrayam homestay is one of the best Pondicherry homestays. There is a beautiful garden in the homestay, which can be used by the guests to enjoy the serenity of the place. Daily maid service is also another exclusive facility.
Location: Ashrayam is conveniently located at Lawspet, just 3.2 km from the center.
Facilities: The rooms in the homestay are very cozy, offering all kinds of amenities that the tourists might look forward to having in their accommodation facility. Air conditioning, service desk, dining table, free toiletries, and clothes rack are some of the facilities which guests can get here. Free on-site parking is also available.
Price: Price per room starts from Rs 5280.
4. Red Carpet Residence: Among some of the best homestays in Pondicherry, Red Carpet Residence is a popular name, with the world-class facilities it offers and the warm hospitality it extends. Located very near to the convenient hotspots of the city, this is one of the most popular homestays.
Location: The property is just 3 km from the Botanical garden and 3.4 km from Pondicherry Airport.
Facilities: All the rooms in this homestay are family rooms, being categorized into Standard, Deluxe and One Bedroom. All the rooms have air conditioning facilities and free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas. One can also enjoy the facility of free private parking on site.
Price: Price per room starts from Rs 2159.
5. Ponni Illam: Located in Pondicherry, Ponni Illam Homestay is very near to the most prominent places of attraction in the city. A much in demand property, this homestay offers additional facilities like a bike and car hire for exploring the city.
Location: This homestay is just 1.6 miles from Sri Aurobindo Ashram and 1.9 miles from Puducherry Airport.
Facilities: The homestay has facilities like free Wi-Fi access and free parking. Certain units have a seating area, including a kettle in every room. There is a private bathroom in every room, along with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV in each room and a 24-hour front desk is sure to be found.
Price: The price per room starts from Rs 800.
6. A la Villa Creole: This homestay is the perfect example of the interplay between architecture and comfort. When tourists think of beautiful homestays in Pondicherry, A la Villa Creole is known for spacious and cool rooms, adorned with precious fabrics and contemporary designs.
Location: A la Villa Creole is situated in the French Quarters, Ville Blanch.
Facilities: The tourists get treated to rooms with attached toilets and interconnecting rooms if need be. These rooms can be easily converted into an apartment and can accommodate more than 10 people comfortably. The rooms are exquisitely decorated with teak and rosewood antique furniture and serve fresh homemade food. Laundry service and dry cleaning are other facilities.
Price: Rs 1130 is the price per room.
7. Nila Homestay: Nile Homestay is a known name among Pondicherry homestays. This resort is ideal for both fun and relaxation and is quite near to the point of all attraction and activities. The property ensures a pleasant and memorable stay for the guests.
Location: Nila Homestay is located in the White Town/French Colony area of Pondicherry.
Facilities: Nila homestay offers a host of recreational activities other than plenty of amenities for an unparalleled sense of comfort. The rooms are colourful, some of them with kitchens and/or terraces. There are handy communal kitchens, laundry, internet services, designated smoking areas and a low-key lounge area for the convenience of the guests.
Price: The price per room is Rs 2799.
8. Villa Umar: You can definitely think of Villa Umar homestay if you want to enjoy a home-like feeling. All basic amenities are available in this homestay, besides some exclusive ones. Whenever one thinks of good homestays in Pondicherry, Villa Umar is a name that definitely comes to his mind.
Location: Villa Umar is 1.9 km from Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
Facilities: Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered in this homestay. Some of the rooms also include a balcony for having a stunning view. Satellite flat-screen TVs, air conditioning and car rental services are available at this property. Dry cleaning and daily maid services are some facilities which can be enjoyed without a doubt.
Price: A room’s price starts from Rs 800.
9. Mantra: Mantra is a villa type homestay, perfect for the guests in Pondicherry, who look forward to both luxury and comfort. It is very close to the seafront and the promenade. It also has a big garden and a lap pool for the guests.
Location: This resort is a 5 min drive from Rue Romain Rolland.
Facilities: The villa is famous for the Lotus Room and the Citrus Room. Both the rooms have an en suite bathroom and a deck, overlooking the garden and the pool. They also have an air conditioner and a T.V. along with a common kitchen. A large double bed is also common.
Price: The cost of both rooms is Rs 350 per person.
10. Le Ciel: Le Ciel is considered among those homestays in Pondicherry which is considered the ideal place to stay if Pondicherry is the place to be visited. As the place is strategically located, tourists can reach many places of interest easily and quickly.
Location: The resort is located in the Pondicherry-Chennai ECR Road area.
Facilities: The resort makes every effort to ensure that the guests feel comfortable. The best services and amenities like Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, and ticket and taxi service are guaranteed. Flat screen televisions, clothes rack, mirror, towels, linens are common facilities. The plethora of other recreational facilities makes the stay more memorable.
Price: Price per room starts from Rs 932.