1. Parvati Valley:Included in the Kasol honeymoon package, Parvati Valley is one of the best places to visit on a honeymoon tour. Located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, this place is renowned for its stunning natural beauty surrounded by luscious green forests and towering mountains. It is a remarkable place for couples who want to indulge in adventure activities, like camping, trekking, and river rafting with the clear view of the Himalayan ranges. Visitors can also participate in music festivals with their beloved or have a spiritual experience in the solitude of the snow-clad mountains in the Parvati Valley.
2. Tosh: Situated at the far end of the Parvati Valley, Tosh is a tranquil village in Kasol known for its unparalleled natural beauty. Famous for its cannabis plantation, it is a perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the laid back atmosphere of the gradual terrain and the flowing waters of Parvati. Couples can take a tranquil walk through the quaint streets of Tosh and admire the local culture and history of the village of Himachal Pradesh. It offers the bounty of nature in all its glory thereby combining exotic and indigenous experiences for a romantic getaway in Kasol.
3. Malana: A tiny and isolated village in Kasol, Malana is a unique tourist destination included in the Kasol couple package. Widely famous for its sturdy culture and religious beliefs, it is a place for couples who are looking for spiritual guidance to proceed through their marital life with grace. You can also pay a visit to the Jamadagni Temple and the Shrine of Renuka Devi in Malana to seek blessings. Visitors can also soak in the majestic energy of the luscious deodar vegetation along with a mesmerizing view of the Malana Dam built along the village. Therefore, the peaceful and serene atmosphere combined with stunning views makes a visit to Malana one of the most incredible and unforgettable experiences.
4. Manikaran Sahib: Regarded as one of the sacred places for Sikhs, Manikaran Sahib is a revered spiritual site located in the Parvati Valley of Kasol. It garners the attention of thousands of tourists throughout the year towards its natural hot springs. Couples generally visit this place to seek blessings from God for a long and happy married life. They can also take a dip in the religious hot springs in the gurdwara which is well-known for its healing properties. Besides, you can savor the taste of the delicious authentic meals in Langar Hall and learn more about the history and culture of the Sikh tradition.
5. Kheer Ganga: Another inclusion in the Kasol couple package is Kheer Ganga, which is the last inhabited village in Kasol situated on the extreme end of the Parvati Valley. It is a must-visit place for couples as it will delight your heart with its clear skies and luscious greenery. While indulging in a trekking experience on Kheer Ganga, the entire vista will enchant you with its astonishing appearance. You can even treat your eyes with the awe-inspiring snow-capped mountains surrounding the region. On reaching the top, the place welcomes you with a hot spring, a bathing tank, and a tiny temple of Lord Shiva.
6. Rasol: Perched upon the Parvati Valley of the Himalayas, Rasol is another village that is worth visiting during your honeymoon trip to Kasol. It is a beautiful exploration place for couples who like to witness the different corners of the world. You can trek to this village, where you will be greeted by an endless expanse of luscious greenery. If you do not want to indulge in trekking, you can pay a visit to the Rasol viewpoint to enjoy a romantic sunrise or sunset and admire the stunning scenic views of the valley. No matter whether you are looking for a quiet and peaceful retreat or an adventure-filled getaway, Rasol does not fail to impress any interest group.
7. Chalal Village: An epitome of Israeli culture, Chalal Village is a great tourist destination for a honeymoon in Kasol. Adorned with a variety of flora and fauna, this place is a perfect escapade from the humdrum of busy life, where you can start your marital journey close to nature. The massive view of the snow-capped mountains and magical pine trees adds to the romantic aura of the village. Here, you and your partner will be mesmerized to see the beautiful traditional houses and savor the taste of the mouth-watering cuisines. At this village, you can either camp out with your better half under the gorgeous night sky watching the stars or enjoy hot tea while soaking in the scenic surroundings of the Himalayas.
8. Pin Parvati Pass: If you are a couple seeking a challenging adventure on their honeymoon trip, you should indulge in the trekking expedition to the Pin Parvati Pass. It is one of the few places in the world that not only leaves you baffled with its spellbinding beauty but also allows you to have an adrenaline-rushing experience. On your journey to the Pin Parvati Pass, you will discover the Parvati River and plenty of tributaries traversing the high-altitude fissures. The diverse landforms and different forms of nature on the top of the Pin Parvati Pass will also remain etched in your memory for a lifetime.
9. Grahan Village: Grahan, a serene and enchanting hamlet, is a perfect destination for honeymooners seeking a romantic escapade in nature. With its quaint wooden houses, misty mornings, crisp air, and lush greenery, this picturesque village charms you from the moment you arrive there. Known as the ‘Hamlet of Love,’ this idyllic fairytale village is where residents choose to marry within their community. Moreover, besides its charming atmosphere, this village is also well-known for its orchards of apples and peaches, and the majestic beauty of the Parvati River. Couples can pay a visit to the Grahan Village during their honeymoon in Kasol and drench themselves in the authentic culture and history of Himachal Pradesh.
10. Sar Pass: Sar Pass is an ideal destination for newlyweds seeking adventure and a unique honeymoon experience. With its diverse landscape and breathtaking natural beauty, it is an ideal place for trekking. The trails weave through lush forests, rolling green meadows, charming green villages, and majestic snow-capped mountains. Starting in the idyllic town of Kasol, the Sar Pass trek is a perfect blend of excitement and ease for couples. You can also click numerous pictures with Sar Pass on the backdrop for a lasting memory of your honeymoon trip.