1. Tiger’s Leap: At a height of 650 meters, Tiger's Leap is one of Lonavala's most romantic places. The location is ideal for nature lovers and regular trekking sessions are held along the route. With Lonavala honeymoon packages, you can visit this beautiful tourist attraction and spend quality time with your better half. This is the ideal location for couples who enjoy exploring new places. The view is breathtaking once you reach the viewpoint and makes the hike worth it.
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Timings: Open 24 hours
Location: Tiger Point, Kurvande, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410205
2. Celebrity Wax Museum: The Celebrity Wax Museum is home to dozens of wax figures of real-life celebrities. The largest wax museum in India is renowned for its magnificent wax replicas of specific moments in famous people's lives. It has models of Anil Kapoor, Michael Jackson, A.R Rehaman, Amitabh Bachan, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and the latest addition has been Narendra Modi. You can click some candid pictures with the replicas while appreciating the wax art.
Adults: 100 Rs.
Kids: 70 Rs.
Below 5 years: Free
Timings: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Location: Lonavala Bhushi Dam Road | Lonavala Square Mall, 410401, Lonavala.
3. Lonavala – Bhimashankar Trek: This Lonavala to Bhimashankar Trek is one of the most well-liked trekking experiences in Maharashtra due to its stunning natural scenery and difficult paths. The three-day trip, which covers a distance of over 75 kilometers, is thrilling and captivating for nature lovers and trekkers since it showcases the Western Ghats' natural beauty, including waterfalls, forests, wildlife, and a variety of flora.
Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra
Entry Fees: Rs-1800/- per adult
4. Rajmachi Fort: Are you looking for a place where you can spend a weekend in the lap of nature's unbound beauty and participate in some engaging fun activities? If so, Rajmachi Fort has to be on the top of your bucket list for your honeymoon trip. There are several waterfalls, deep gorges, valleys and other sights to feast your eyes on throughout the trip to Rajmachi Fort. Get the best Lonavala packages for couples and plan a romantic getaway for you and your spouse to nature’s paradise.
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Timings: 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM
Location: Udhewadi, Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra, India
5. Pawna Lake: Visit the stunning Pawna Lake while you are in Pune to take in the magnificent beauty of nature. You won't be able to forget it anytime soon, all the more because of its idyllic location. The presence of various tourist attractions such as Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort, and Visapur Fort elevates the surroundings of the Pawna Lake. The area has a fantastic climate and provides a tranquil escape from the bustle of everyday city life. Due to the abundance of flora and fauna in the area around Pawna Lake, it attracts a lot of nature enthusiasts.
Location: Pawna Lake, Pune
Entry fee: Free
Timings: 24 Hrs