Lonavala HomestaysLilac Homestays, Adarsh Homestay, Taj Cottage, Happy Stay Homestay, The Bob House homestay, Villa Kiana Homestay, Schwabach Homestay, Mount Castle Homestay and many more.
Taking a break from the daily routine and tranquilizing in one of the best homestays in Lonavala is nothing but a paradise for today’s generation. A hill station surrounded by greenery slopes and gust of wind will make sure you are present in a different world. Encircled with various sightseeing locations like Pawna Lake, Bushi Dam, and Kune falls, Lonavala promises you an incredible feeling in your first visit. To discover the hidden heaven filled with nature and inspiration, take a back seat and let’s get rolling.
With an elevation of 624 m above from the sea level, Lonavala homestays is a perfect gateway for hilltop views and endless ecstasies. This hill station on the Western Ghats is located at a distance of 95 km from Mumbai. Every year, hundreds and thousands of family tourists, landscape photographers, travel enthusiasts and many more will visit this destination and satisfy their love for nature.
When we think about “homestay” a new family, a home-cooked meal, and an inevitable bonding will come to our mind first. Similarly, in Lonavala, the homestay is not just confined to a long-term relationship with the locals, but it also allows us to enjoy some of the adventurous sports like trekking, hiking, rock climbing, etc. This unparalleled experience makes people fall in love with the place instantly and create some unforgettable moments.
As we all know, hills are one of the places where the heart wants to return over and over again. Undeniably, homestays in Lonavala is one such landing place where tourists come here and cherish more than once. In some of the homestays, you can find a vast swimming pool where you can play with your kids. Thus, among a variety of homestays available like traditional, contemporary, elegant, rustic, etc. let you decide which one you want the most.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Lonavala
Which are the best homestays in lonavala?
1. Lilac Homestays: Being an absolute place for families with kids, honeymoon couples, and friends to have sophisticated accommodation, Lilac homestay is one of the sought-after homestays in Lonavala. If you’re planning to cook and eat, you are provided with induction, essential vessels, etc. except the rice and vegetables.
When it comes to hospitality, the staffs are so courteous and well-received. People were happy about their services and wanted to visit the same place for the next time. Since the Lilac Homestay is located close to highways, it is very peaceful with rare vehicles' sound.
The rooms in this homestay are the best of all. Some of the notable features are dining area, geyser, hot/cold running water, and a nice-looking swimming pool.
2. Adarsh Bungalows: If you are ready to spend time in 3 to 4 spacious rooms, then Adarsh Bungalows is the best option to go. Especially for big families or friends’ get-together, this place offers a common living room on the ground floor, apart from other spacious rooms.
This cozy stay is equally good at room services and other facilities. Furthermore, this place is aptly located for beautiful sightseeing and a little far away from the market. This homely atmosphere is embellished with creative decorations and interiors which you might get stunned for a moment.
Adarsh Bungalows are having three other bungalows, giving choices for customers to choose the most convenient one. Thus, these rooms with balconies are likely to attract more family trippers and friends.
3. Taj Cottage: Comprising of a gorgeous swimming pool and beautiful greenery, Taj Cottage serves the most pleasant experience you would have ever had. This homestay offers an open terrace for terrace lovers, and a balcony to get a city view, etc. and ready to satisfy your essential needs in an accommodation. With a well-equipped kitchen, you are sure to enjoy your cooking and serve the best cuisine to your loved ones. Additionally, Taj Cottage offers you a lovely garden where you can spend time for a while and relish the scenery.
The most interesting feature of this homestay is that they allow your pets to accompany you and your family. However, please remember, here they accept only cash payment.
4. Happy Stay Villa: Happy Stay Villa, a nice place to feel the beach view in front of the hotel. This fully air-conditioned place features with a highly sophisticated kitchen and two big bedrooms. Located with almost 7-8 km from Bhushi Dam, this place is well-maintained and well-served. Happy Stay Villa also offers you a wide balcony to enjoy the cool breeze and a terrace for a great evening.
The most intriguing feature here is the hall for any family function like birthday, wedding reception, naming ceremony, and so on. It’s an ideal location for a family party, celebration, and fun. So if you’re planning to give a surprise to your family and friends, you can go for this homestay without any second thought.
5. The Bob House: This elegant Bob House Resort is one of a kind. Located a little far away distance from Lonavala, it is well-furnished and maintained by the property owners. The room service is very energetic and customer-friendly.
This resort comprises of seven individually styled rooms having spacious balconies, terraces, and gardens. Also, it provides an open playground to play volleyball, table tennis, followed by a billiards table. This unique feature attracts more tourists to this place and send-offs them with utmost satisfaction.
In this homestay, the most imperative things are breakfast and parking free. Here, it also gives space for BBQ where the food is top-notch. Hence, if you want a complete entertainment, please give first priority to this Bob House Resort.
6. Villa Kiana Homestay: Being one of the attractive homestays in Lonavala, Villa Kiana Homestay promises a comfortable stay at affordable prices. People, who want to get rid of this city-life temporarily and get some fresh air and a peaceful mind, should come here and visit this place.
This awesome villa gives the best ambiance for lots of fun activities at the same time a calm atmosphere for nature lovers. This homestay is also filled with wide balconies, gardens, and terraces to hang out with friends. The important feature to look for is free Wi-Fi service for all customers; additionally, they give you a microwave, fridge, and a washing machine. On top of all these, the service provider also welcomes pets to enjoy spending time with you.
7. Schwabach Bunglow: By serving four bedrooms, three decorated terraces, two cooking options, and one exercise unit, Schwabach Bungalow goes one step further. This marvellous homestay is located at a distance of 100 km away from Mumbai, near the bank of river Indrayani near Karla.
Notably, all bedrooms are featured with television, king size beds, and a splendid mountain view. For music lovers, they can enjoy Karaoke music system by requesting the villa staffs. Similarly, the bungalow also provides volleyball court, swings, and shacks for entertainment and leisure purposes.
If you’re new to this place no problem. The villa officials itself will guide you on popular tourist destinations in and around Lonavala, and they can arrange a travel guide if necessary.
8. Mount Castle Bungalow: People, who are searching for a cool gateway for weekends, don’t look further. Mount Castle Bungalow gives you the perfect ambiance to relax and adore the climate for your weekend. It allows guests to chill on the Sun terrace and experience the free Wi-Fi facility.
The house is embraced with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, followed by a dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen. For kids and young adults, a great swimming pool awaits them. Whereas for pet lovers, they can bring their beloved pets and have immense fun.
Finally, in this homestay, you can plan for a family party with close to 15 members. The best-in-class infrastructure and facility would serve your desired needs swiftly and gives you a catchy experience.
9. Aquilla Villa: Aquilla Villa, a highly luxurious homestay carrying multiple features is definitely worth your time and money. This villa accommodates you with an outdoor swimming pool, a lushly garden, and a room service at your ease. Since it is one of the best-rated locations in Lonavala, they give extra care to every customer and trying to provide a complete fulfillment.
The villa provides free Wi-Fi connection, patio, dining room, an equipped kitchenette, and so on to bring a seamless experience to their customers. Other than these, for sports enthusiasts, they serve table tennis court, carom, darts, and many more. If you want to use the Jacuzzi, please inform the caretaker in advance.
10. Jungle Woods Villa: Jungle Woods Vila is a great stay for budget travellers who seek the best homestay experience at Lonavala. This accommodation gives a well-equipped kitchenette with necessary cooking utensils, followed by an amazing swimming pool, garden, travel desk (for any travel queries), and a luggage storage space available inside the premises.
For guests, they give free parking spaces, internet connection, laundry and medical aid at their convenience. Here, the staffs are so friendly and charming which loosens your tension. Moreover, the place is so peaceful to spend time with your family. When it comes to food, it is well-cooked and well-served. The best part here is a swing at the terrace which makes it unique from others.
What facilities will I get in the homestays in Lonavala?
The homestay in Lonavala offers the following facilities to the guests
-On-call doctor/medical assistance
-Kids play area
Which are some of the good homestays in Lonavala for couples?1. Bella Vista: Located 2 hours away from the city of Mumbai, Bella Vista is a classy property with a quirky interior. Here, you can enjoy a plethora of indoor games and cook your favorite meals with your beloved.
2. Kesar Villa: Set amidst huge lush gardens, Kesar Villa lets the couples wake up to captivating green views every morning. The property also offers a sparkling swimming pool and excellent barbeque facilities.
3. Taarangan Farm: Packed with a pristine private pool and a serene lawn, Taraangan Farm offers the lovebirds a cozy stay amidst nature. They also arrange amazing tent stays for their guests on demand.
4. Valencia Villa: Flaunting a Gazebo and four lush lawns, Valencia Villa makes for the perfect abode for a secluded stay. This place also offers a stunning interior that is adorned with modern furniture and elegant decor.
5. Lonavala Forest View Homestay: Nestled amidst a dense forest, Lonavala Forest View is known to offer delectable South Indian, Tandoori, and Chinese delicacies. It os also one of the best budget homestays in Lonavala.
What are the best homestays in Lonavala for families?1. Ivy Orchids Villa: Perched at a small distance of around 6 kilometers from Bhushi Dam, Ivy Orchids Villa offers amazing bonfire and barbeque facilities. It also has a children’s play area which is well-facilitated with swings and slides.
2. Atrio Villa: Featuring a huge green lawn and six cozy balconies, Atrio Villa ensures a serene and peaceful stay. This beautiful property is suitable for big families with up to 15 members.
3. Swastik Homestay: Swastik Homestay is one of the best budget homestays in Lonavala, Swastik offers accommodation for up to 12 people. This place is equipped with a huge harden and a fully-furnished kitchen.
4. Casa Piccola Homestay: Located 15 minutes away from the Pune-Mumbai expressway, Casa Piccola offers a tranquil nature stay. This place lets you soak in the mesmerizing views of valleys, hills, and river Indrayani. It is one of the best homestays in Lonavala.
5. Shanti Sharda Oasis: Shanti Sharda Oasis is known to offer a quirky and homely staying experience to travelers.
What type of food will we get during our stay in Lonavala?All the top homestays in Lonavala offer a complimentary breakfast. Apart from that, they have lunch and dinner available in vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants which can be included to your stay by paying additional charges. Moreover, the homestays in Lonavala also come with a kitchen where you can cook your own meals. Some of them even arrange Barbecues for you during your stay.
Will we get bonfire while we stay in Lonavala homestays?Several of the homestays in Lonavala offer bonfires as part of their facilities. It is best to check for the inclusions and amenities available while booking a homestay. Some of the places that you can consider are Taarangan Farms, Kesar Villa, Ivy Orchids Villa.
What kind of amenities do homestays in Lonavala provide?
This is a list of all the amenities that you can expect at the top homestays in Lonavala during your stay.
-Spacious bedroom with clean linen and bedding
-Attached bathroom with modern fixtures
-Electronics/appliances - TV, AC, refrigerator, microwave etc.
-24 hours water supply
What all activities can we do in homestays in Lonavala?
Here are some activities that the homestays in Lonavala offer the guests.
-Nature-walks in the valleys around
-Trekking in the surrounding areas
-Swim in the pool
-Bask in the sun on the terrace.
Can we cook our own food during our stay at Lonavala Homestay?Yes. All the top homestays in Lonavala come with a functioning kitchen with basic kitchenware and appliances that can be used for cooking your own food. One would have to arrange all the ingredients and products on their personal expanse by either shopping from the market or seeking help from the staff on the premises. Though, the homestays in Lonavala also offer meals and room-service for the guests.
Enjoy the wonder of nature by paying a visit to the exquisite Pawna Lake when you are in Pune. Its paradise location is something that you will not be able to forget anytime soon. The setting at Pawna Lake is made beautiful with the presence of various tourist attractions like Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort and Visapur Fort. Its refreshing ambience makes this place a beautiful destination near Lonavala and Khandala to enjoy an idyllic weekend.It was created as an artificial water reservoir and offers a soothing time to relax with nature. People keep flocking to Pawna Lake for its postcard-perfect landscape. The place is known for its wonderful climate and offers a serene retreat away from the noise of usual city life. Pawna Lake is also known to attract nature lovers due to the number of flora and fauna which can be seen around the lake. Some of the activities which you can look forward to enjoying at Pawna Lake are camping, paragliding, sightseeing etc.Location: Pawna Lake, PuneBest Time to visit: The best time to visit this place is during the monsoon seasonEntry fee: There is no entry fee for visiting Pawna LakeTimings: This place can be visited from morning till evening.
Visapur Fort is perched atop a lush green hill of Ratnagiri district in Maharashtra. It accounts for a popular tourist excursion point amongst adventure mongers and nature lovers. With an elevation of 1084 meters from the sea level, it offers some phenomenal views of the surrounding lush green hills.Marking its prominence from the 18th century, this fort forms a part of the fortification of Visapur and Lohagad. This gigantic architectural marvel features ancient caves, arches, wells, and old houses. A bit further, notice the beauty of two roofless buildings. As Hanuman was considered to be the patron deity of Visapur, you can find many temples dedicated to him.Within the Visapur Fort, there’s a famous well, which is believed to be built by the Pandavas. Somewhere nearby, you could find the presence of guns and other ammunitions belonging to the reign of Queen Elizabeth. Within its vicinity, there are also remnants of Mahadev’s shrine. Other attractions of the Visapur Fort includes few isolated caves, old house ruins, ancient water cisterns, and a huge flour mill.Trekking to the top summit of Visapur Fort is an unforgettable adventure for every single visitor. Although the climb is a rocky one, the trek is serene and tranquil. You could either start your trekking adventure from Lohagadwadi or Patan Village. You may also try a hand at paragliding activity which takes place nearby.
Are you looking for a place where you can spend a weekend in the lap of nature's unbound beauty and participate in some engaging fun activities? If so, Rajmachi Fort has to be in your bucket list for next holiday trip.The historical fort dating back to the time of the great Maratha ruler Chatrapati Shivaji is located amidst the lush green Sahyadri range and is one of the most sought after trekking destinations in Maharashtra where you can experience nature at her varying moods.The trekking trail to Rajmachi Fort abounds several waterfalls, deep gorges and valleys, quaint villages, waterways and many more to feast your eyes on. To get a first hand experience of this amazing trek you should have a fair knowhow of the place and the pros and cons of Rajmachi Fort trek.