Popular Maharashtra Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 19950.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 23200.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 23200.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 900.0|
Maharashtra PackagesMaharashtra tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Maharashtra holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Maharashtra vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Maharashtra Tour Packages take you to the heart of India and provide you with a chance to experience the beauty of cities like Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad and Alibaug. From heart throbbing adventures to the restful surroundings, these packages are jam packed with numerous entertainment options within the state. The packages are crafted in such a way that not a single prominent destination stays untouched. From religious structures to theme parks, these holiday packages are ideal for one and all.
Maharashtra tours come in varied options and can be customised as per your choice if you book them from Thrillophilia. Whether you are looking for a family fun package or some romantic honeymoon packages, the array of options provided here is a big one. The ultimate service and ideal discounts make these packages affordable. From the beautiful hill stations to the stretch of golden beaches, every famous location of the state will be covered in these packages. All the tours offered by Thrillophilia are available from every major city, thus providing you with a comfortable travelling experience.
The unmatched comfort, the expandable itinerary, the beautiful guided tours and the friendly environment will make sure that you enjoy every second of these Maharashtra packages. Opting for such packages will provide you with a deep insight into the natural, artistic, cultural and religious aspects of this beautiful destination. Wait no more and book yourself a memorable holiday towards Maharashtra and enjoy an experience like never before.
People Also Ask About Maharashtra Tours
Which are the best places to visit on a Maharashtra tour?
1. Lonavala: A favourite picnic spot of almost every mumbaikar, this beautiful location sits amidst the beautiful Sahyadri hills. Away from the fast paced city, this place is home to unadulterated nature and hidden waterfalls. From camping to trekking, many adventurous activities can be enjoyed here.
2. Alibaug: The serene and calm town of Alibaug is a must include spot in your Maharashtra Tour Packages. From pristine beaches to ruins of forts, this place is the best if you want to enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city and rest amidst the beautiful nature.
3. Matheran: Known to be the smallest hill station in India, this town is home to the biggest wonders of nature. Be it visiting the beautiful Prabal fort or trekking through the Garbett Plateau, here you will find numerous entertaining activities amidst the lush green nature.
4. Tadoba National Park: This place is for the wildlife lovers who want to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of untouched nature while watching many animals resting in their natural habitat. A must visit place in your Maharashtra tours, Tadoba National Park is home to around 88 tigers which can be seen once you opt for a safari.
5. Adlabs Imagica: Attracting loads of young crowds, this place lets you rejuvenate and indulge in numerous recreational activities. A theme park, waterpark and snow park, all are present here, and can be enjoyed at any time of the year. From gravity defying slides to pools with icy temperatures, a day here will let you enjoy the Maharashtra Tour Packages at their best.
Location: No. 30 31, State Highway 92 near Lonavala, Sangdewadi, Khopoli, Maharashtra.
6. Khandala: Providing you with a chance to admire the natural beauty and unravel many hidden and beautiful destinations amidst the greens, Maharashtra packages take you to Khandala. This place is a famous go-to destination for many locals due to its pleasant climate and numerous entertainment options.
7. Pune: The second-largest city after Mumbai, Pune is the cultural hub of Maharashtra that is not as fast-paced as the ‘city of dreams’. Having a uniqueness to it, the vibe and a plethora of things to do here make Pune an interesting visit. Some of the best-kept attractions here include - Shaniwar Wada, Sinhagad Fort, Khadakwasla Dam, among others.
8. Mumbai: Known as the city of dreams or where dreams come true, Mumbai is the one place that has to make it to Maharashtra tour. From colossal sky-scrapers to glittering night skyline, the experience of being in Mumbai can be compared to that of New York. And despite the massive shift in urbanization, there are still many nostalgic and historical places like - the Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Haji Ali Dargah and more here that give the Mumbai landscaping an edge.
9. Nashik: The wine capital of India, Nashik is home to acres and acres of vineyards and wineries that process brands like Sula, a bottle of which lies on your shelf. The slow pace and beautiful environs of Nashik are particularly loved by couples and the younger generations. However, there are many other tourist attractions like temples, waterfalls and dams that should be on your list of Maharashtra travel packages.
10. Panchgani: Enclosed by five magnanimous hills, Panchgani is yet another hill town in Maharashtra that is situated at 1443 metres above sea level. The natural opulence and sheer beauty of this place attract flocks of regional and nation-wide tourists for a relaxing and pleasant vacation. Overlooking the astonishing Sahyadri Hills and containing several attractions, such as - Sydney Point, Kamalgad Fort and Dhom Dam etc., all these are great additions to the Maharashtra tour packages.
11. Lavasa: The best place for adventures and thrilling experiences, Lavas tops the list of Maharashtra Tour for activities and a spontaneous trip. Deemed as the first planned hill station, Lavasa sits amidst the lush surroundings of the Western Ghats range in the state. The entire city plan has many interesting options worth exploring, right from water-sports to nightlife, luxury stays and a blossoming shopping scene to its credit.
12. Shirdi: The ancient city of Shirdi, also known as Sainagar falls under the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. The peaceful town is home to numerous temples, including the important pilgrimage of Sai Baba Temple. A quick drive from other cities, Shirdi is a noted destination for religious and spiritual Maharashtra Travel packages among families.
13. Konkan: Konkan is a coastal town in Maharashtra that would take you to a different dimension with its natural beauty, beaches and views of the Western Ghats. A quaint and laid-back escape, Knonkan works best for short weekends as well as long Maharashtra tour packages. Also, the many fishing villages, fort ruins and other points of interest further add to the picturesque appearance of Konkan.
What are the best things to do on the Maharashtra tour?
1. Scuba Diving: The shores around Maharashtra are home to lush and colourful marine life which can be marvelled at its best by opting for a session of Scuba diving. When enjoying the Maharashtra tours, go to Malvan and opt for a blissful session of experiencing the silence in the Arabian Sea.
Price: INR 2500 to INR 10,000.
2. Hot Air Balloon Safari: Get a chance to marvel at the panoramic views of the valleys below and click numerous memorable pictures while enjoying a Hot Air Balloon Safari. When opting for Maharashtra Tour Packages, never forget to opt for this amazing adventurous activity. In Lonavala, you can easily find such activities in which you can enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view of the whole town from high above.
Price: INR 12,600.
3. Paragliding: Places like Panchgani, Kamshet and Mahabaleshwar are famous for providing the visitors to fly high in the sky and experience the descent from a height. The session of paragliding here will turn out to offer you a much required adrenaline rise in your Maharashtra tours.
Price: INR 1300 to INR 3000.
4. Waterfall Rappelling: Maharashtra is dotted with so many hidden waterfalls where you can easily opt for a thrilling session of Waterfall Rappelling. In this activity you are connected to a safety harness and you have to conquer the fast streams and ascend towards the top. Similar to rock climbing this activity makes sure that you challenge your inner adventure lover.
Price: INR 1000 to INR 2000.
5. Trekking around Sahyadri Mountains: The Sahyadri range is home to numerous beautiful trails filled with local flora and fauna. From beautiful trees to gushing streams of waterfalls, the trekking trails here provide you with many beautiful panoramic views. In addition to the beauty, many trails are small and can be covered by anyone having little knowledge of trekking.
Price: INR 1000 to INR 3000.
6. Kolad Water Rafting: The gushing streams and rivers passing through many cities and towns of Maharashtra bring upon an exciting opportunity to indulge in water rafting.
Out of all the places, Kolad has succeeded in making a mark on the tourists with the best rafting experience. One can enjoy rafting all year round in Kolad with grade 2 and 3 rapids, but for the most fun, Monsoon is the ideal time to plan a Maharastra tour.
Price: Starts from INR 800 per person.
7. Camping: The lush and naturally gifted topography of Maharashtra is thoroughly used for forest camping adventures. Places like Kolad, Panchgani, Karnala, Matheran etc. are quite popular among adventure and nature enthusiasts for an outdoor camp stay. Many of the Maharashtra travel packages als0o include other adventure activities like treks to give a complete and wholesome experience.
Price: Starts from INR 2000 per person.
8. Gliding: The twin to paragliding, hand gliding is another adventure that lets you fly like a bird and soar up in the clear skies of Maharashtra. The best place where this activity is available is Kamshet and Hadapsar Airfield where adequate training is given. Gliding is not for the easily-scared and those frightened by heights but if you can get past your nervousness, the views from the top are a rewarding experience.
Price: Starts from INR 1500.
9. Bird Watching: Maharashtra with the presence of the Western Ghats range and other forms of verdure has served as a shelter and home to a variety of wildlife and avifauna. This has also led to the forming of multiple Wildlife Reserves and Sanctuaries as well. And for the birding wizards, places like Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Lonavala, Koyna etc. are the most sought-after points to spot species of colourful birds.
10. Caving: Caving is the most popular activity to attempt with the Maharashtra tour packages. The western state in India has countless sites with ancient caves that date back centuries.
Some of them include - Karla and Bhaja Caves in Lonavala, Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Elephanta Caves near Mumbai etc. Caving is an adventure that involves going on excursions in the depths of these underground passages.
Price: Starts from INR 50 per person.
11. Bungee Jumping: The feeling of letting go and taking a leap of faith, that's bungee jumping for you in a nutshell. Your feet tied to a harness, you jump from an elevated platform upside-down and feel a rush of adrenaline fill you up. Among the countless activities, this is one that you must add to your Maharashtra travel packages. Lonavala and Della Adventure Park are two spots that offer the experience.
Price: Starts from INR 1500 per person.
12. Wildlife Safari: The bounteous existence of wildlife and aviation fauna in Maharashtra is a major highlight of the state. The presence of several National Parks and Wildlife Reserves are also reasons behind thriving tourism, especially of the admirers of nature and people looking for a much-needed change of scenery. Places like - Tadoba National Park, Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, etc. are where you can go for jeep safaris and walking trails to spot and interact with a variety of animals and flora.
Price: Starts from INR 200.
What is the best time to visit Maharashtra?
The best time to visit Maharashtra is between the months of October to March. Around this time, the weather is pleasant and the sky is always clear, making it the perfect time to indulge in sightseeing tours.
However, this state has normal climatic conditions, which means that it is neither cool nor hot. Due to this, you can visit the place anytime of the year and indulge in many adventurous activities.
Is Maharashtra worth visiting?
Maharashtra provides you with the perfect amalgamation of busy city life and a calm and serene village life. From waterfalls to valleys and from hill stations to beaches, everything can be found in this state. Opting for Maharashtra holiday packages will let you indulge in so many adventure activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, paragliding and trekking, thus making every day worth it.
What to buy in Maharashtra?
The list of things one can shop for when in Maharashtra include:
- Orange Barfi of Nagpur
- Classy Keychains
- Fresh Chikki
- Osho Products from Koregaon Park
- Interior Decor items from The Bombay Store
- Chilli powder and other spices from Kalbadevi street
- Traditional Jhumkas from Colaba Causeway
- Retro Bollywood posters
- Strawberries and other berries from Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar.
Is Maharashtra safe?
Yes, Maharashtra is a safe state in the day time and in the residential areas but the open streets and crowded local trains here attract numerous thieves and pickpockets. Since the city remains lively in the night time too, thus roaming the streets in groups will add no harm.
Which are the famous trekking sites in Maharashtra?1. Kalsubai Peak (Near Bhandardara): Located about 165km away from Mumbai, it is a beautiful mountain peak sitting in the Sahyadri Hills in the Ahmednagar district. The peak is elevated at an altitude of 5400 feet and is popularly known to be the highest peak in Maharashtra. It gives an amazing view of stunning forts and the Bhandardara dam.
2. Sinhagad Fort (Near Pune): It is situated just 32 km away from Pune Junction and is a popular trekking place in Pune. Sinhagad, meaning the Lion Fort, was built 2000 years ago featuring some beautiful temples within the complex. The 3km trek makes you experience a scenic path. One can witness the mesmerizing view of the mountain valley from the top.
3. Garbett Point (Near Matheran): Located about 17 km from Matheran, Garbett Point is an isolated and less visited place. It offers serene views of many waterfalls, mountains and one can even witness the spectacular sunset and sunrise moments. It is surrounded by a valley on one side and dense jungles on the other, making you have an extremely unique experience.
4. Naneghat Trek (Near Malshej Ghat): Located on Kalyan in the Western Ghats, Naneghat is a mountain pass giving away pretty enthralling views of Jivdhan Fort and Bhairavnath Temple. One can even plan an overnight stay or camping at Naneghat to explore the nighttime trekking and a sky full of stars.
Which are the best beaches to visit during the Maharashtra Tour?1. Juhu Beach: Popular for all the street food like Bhelpuri, chat, and whatnot, Juhu Beach is located in Mumbai and sees the most crowd almost all year. Lined with luxury hotels, big bungalows, and apartments, tourists can also find themselves experiencing horse rides, playing cricket, watching a film shooting, etc.2. Ganeshgule Beach: Giving away one of the most mesmerizing views of the sunset, Ganeshgule beach is stretched along the Konkan Coast and is ideal for thrill-seekers to roam around and even camp under the sky full of stars. It is the best place that one can find included in their Maharashtra Tour Packages.3. Kelshi Beach: Lined with coconut trees and surrounded by lush greenery, Kelshi Beach is located to the south of Mandangad towards the coastal area. It is clean and untouched and is perfectly ideal to spend some quality time with your loved ones.4. Velas Beach: If you want to explore one of the offbeat beaches in Maharashtra, Velas beach is just that. Famous for its turtle festival, the beach is located in Maharashtra's Ratnagiri District and is one of the most popular spots in Maharashtra travel packages.
What are the best water sport activities to do on the Maharashtra tour?
1. Waterfall Rappelling: Maharashtra is home to numerous water streams which create beautiful gushing waterfalls when gushing from a height. Around these teams, rappelling is done and you are provided with a chance to conquer the flow of water while ascending to the top. Places like Vihigaon and Panchgani are famous for hosting this activity.
2. White water Rafting: When enjoying Maharashtra Tour Packages, make sure you opt for a session of traversing the rapids in Kundalika. This place is famous for offering the visitors with a chance to enjoy an adventurous session of rafting. From safety harnesses to a life jacket, every basic safety item is provided here.
3. Scuba Diving: The shores in Malvan provide you with the best spot to enjoy the beautiful sight of marine life and diving deep into the silence of Arabian Sea. A thrilling session of Scuba Diving in Malvan and Tarkarli is all you need to enjoy with your loved ones on a holiday to Maharashtra.
4. Parasailing: Almost every beach in Maharashtra provides you an opportunity to enjoy an energetic session of Parasailing. In this activity, you are tied to a speed boat from one side and a parachute on the other. As the boat starts, you get lifted up high enough to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the sea and taste the breeze on the go.
Which are the best places to stay in Maharashtra?
1. U Tropicana Beach Resort: From a beautiful poolside bar to the rooms fitted with the best facilities one can think of, U Tropicana Beach Resort provides its guests with numerous top notch amenities. Being located closer to the beaches make it one of the famous luxury resorts and a must include stay in your Maharashtra Tour Packages.
Location: Chondi Naka, Mapgaon, Alibaug, Maharashtra.
Price: INR 4000 to INR 12,000.
2. Della Resorts and Villas: Home to a warm Jacuzzi and a beautiful swimming pool, Della Resort finds its name in the best resorts in Maharashtra. The stay is located in Lonavala, thus providing the guests with a relaxing aura amidst the best of nature. From classy rooms to adventurous tents, they provide you numerous stays to choose from.
Location: Kunegaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Price: INR 14,000 to INR 22,000.
3. Dune Barr House: Also referred as “Verandah in the woods”, this resort is the one which provides you with the best luxuries, that too amidst the lush green nature. The vintage architecture and top notch amenities here make sure that you enjoy a blissful staycation.
Location: Charlotte Lake Road, Matheran, Maharashtra.
Price: INR 7000 to INR 8500.
4. Fariyas Resort: If travelling with family, then this is the perfect spot to plan a staycation. From amusing waterslides to beautiful natural trails, here you will find innumerable entertainment options.
Location: Frichley Hill Road, Frichley Hills, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Price: INR 6000 to INR 15,000.
5. The Taj Mahal Palace: One of the oldest buildings in Mumbai, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel was built in 1903, opposite to the stunning Gateway of India. The Taj has since been hailed as the top luxury hotel in Mumbai and among the best in the world. You can book a stay here without any hesitation and become a part of the guest list that includes the biggest names in entertainment, politics, business, sports and so on. Moreover, the facilities, rooms, hospitality and pampering at the Taj would surely spoil you rotten.
Location: Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
Price: Starts from INR 10,500 per night.
6. The Machan: Nuzzled in the lap of nature, the Machan Resort offers treehouse accommodations that sit high up in the lush forested estate. Mind-blowing views, spacious and cozy interiors, luxury facilities and a whole lot more is up for grabs for the guests booking a stay at the Machan.
Location: Private Road, Lonavala Rd, Ativan, Maharashtra 412108.
Price: Starts from INR 8000 per night.
7. The Oberoi Mumbai: Casting the reflection of its contemporary architecture onto the Arabian Sea at Marine Drive in Mumbai, the Oberoi is among the finest places to book a stay in Maharashtra. This high-end, ultra-luxury hotel is a part of the Oberoi Group. Thus you can be sure of receiving the best of service and facilities along with scenic views of the Mumbai skyline.
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021.
Price: Starts from INR 13,000 per night.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Maharashtra tour?
1. Hard Rock Cafe: Located in Pune, this is one of the best clubs of the city and exhibits the chic vibes and grooving aura. When opting for Maharashtra packages then visiting this cafe and having a drink or two in the midnight is a must do thing.
2. Marine Drive: Mumbai is home to so many beautiful destinations whose real charm can be experienced in the night time only. The marine drive is a beautiful spot from where one can marvel at the beautiful waves of the sea hitting the rocks as the stars shine in the sky. The place is also surrounded by numerous famous food joints where you can enjoy local delicacies like Vada pav and Pav Bhaji.
3. Zaffran and Bademiya: This food joint is a very famous location in Colaba, Mumbai and specifically opens in the night time only. People from all over the world visit here to taste delectable delicacies like Chicken Reshmi Kabab and Mutton Boti Kabab, thus making it a haven for non-vegetarians.
4. Juhu Chowpatty: The beautiful rising tides of the Arabian Sea can be enjoyed by reaching Juhu Beach in the night and enjoying the scenery that meets the eye. Providing you with an ultimate nighttime experience, this place is known for the cold breeze you feel while enjoying a beautiful walk.
Which are the best places to do camping in Maharashtra?
1. Pawna Lake: When it comes to Camping in Maharashtra, Pawna Lake is the most popular destination among many tourists. Almost all Maharashtra packages include a night of camping around this beautiful lake which provides you with the beautiful scenery of shining lake on the one side and high standing mountains on the other.
2. Panchgani: This place is famous for riverside camping along the river Krishna. People from all over the country visit here to spend some blissful time amidst nature and enjoy a session of camping with their loved ones. The location is not too far from Mahabaleshwar, thus you can also camp at multiple scenic places in a single day.
3. Matheran: This beautiful abode of nature is a must include in your Maharashtra packages as by camping here, you will get a chance to get much closer to the lush green forests. From beautiful waterfalls to trekking trails, here you will find numerous entertainment options.
4. Kaas Plateau: Having its name in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, this place is also known as the “Valley of flowers”. Covered with beautiful sheets of colourful flowers, this place provides you with a scenic and adventurous location where you can camp overnight and enjoy a day with your loved ones.
5. Karnala: A treat to the sore eyes, Karnala is the go-to camping and adventure activity site for many living in Pune and Mumbai. The natural abundance of the Karnala Wildlife Sanctuary and even otherwise is something that can be enjoyed by everyone. If not this, going on a trek to the imposing Karnala hill Fort can be the next best experience during a camping trip.
6. Rajmachi: This is a spectacular tourist attraction and a camping site. The Rajmachi Fort is situated atop a hill with an elevation of 2710 feet above sea level. Many thrill-seekers and other travellers visit the fort to indulge in trekking to the top of the structure and take in the awe-spiring views of the Sahyadri Hills, waterfalls and small streams, greenery and the backwaters of Sirota Dam.
7. Tikona Fort: Named after the triangular shape of the fort, this spot has garnered much traction as a popular one-day trekking and camping site. Also known as Vitandgad, this is a hill fortress that sits at an elevation of 2500 feet offering mesmerizing views of the Maval region.
What are the romantic things to do in Maharashtra?
1. Camping at Pawna Lake: When opting for some romantic Maharashtra packages then make sure you opt for a romantic session of camping around Pawna Lake. Secluded from the hustle bustle of the city life and providing a refreshing getaway, this is the best place to spend some “we-time” and marvel at the beautiful nature.
2. Candle Light Dinner on a cruise in Colaba: Making your partner feel extra special may not be easy, but the Maharashtra holiday packages provide you with a chance to enjoy a romantic dinner on a cruise. Get treated with some exotic varieties of champagnes and wines while dining with your other half and relishing the beautiful sceneries.
3. Stroll Around Marine Drive: Traversing along the beautiful pathway can turn out to be more romantic when you and your lover walk hand in hand. The beautiful scenery of high tides and on one side and busy city on the other is undoubtedly too fascinating.
4. Hot Air Balloon Safari: Taking your love to new heights, a session of flight in a hot air balloon will let you enjoy the beautiful views of the low lying valley from high above. From clicking numerous beautiful pictures to marvelling at the scenic panoramas, this activity is a must try when opting for Maharashtra holiday packages.
5. Wine Tasting Tour in Nashik: Add a taste of fermented and aged fruits to your already amorous vacation in the wine capital of India, Nashik. There are plenty of wineries and vineyards, including the renowned Sula and York where you can take a wine tasting tour with your partner and ‘smell, swirl and sip’ glasses upon glasses of reds, whites, roses and sparkling wines.
6. Road Trip: Whirling and swirling paths with hills and forests on the side, this is one of the many exquisite sights that you and your partner can immerse in. A road trip or a long romantic drive is perfect for couples as they not only get to explore and discover the exhilarating side of Maharashtra but also spend copious amounts of time alone. Some of the roads that you can travel on are -Mumbai to Lonavala, Lonavala to Matheran, Kashid to Tarkarli etc.
7. Water Rafting: If you are an adventurous couple who’s always looking for excuses to have the next thrill together. Then, water rafting in Kola, Maharashtra is just the thing for you. A nice way of bringing together an activity that partners can partake with each other, as you go up and down on the strong currents of the river you also get to bond and soak in the beautiful sceneries all around.
What are the best places to visit in Maharashtra with family?
1. Ajanta and Ellora Caves: Known to be the most visited ancient monuments in Maharashtra, Ajanta and Ellora are the rock cut caves exhibiting the frescoes and carvings dating back to the stone age. These groups of caves find their name in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites and are visited by families from all over the world.
2. Shirdi Sai temple: A pilgrimage site for numerous hindus and a place where Sai Baba took Samadhi, the Shirdi Sai Temple attracts loads of pilgrims and tourists everyday. Famous for being a holy shrine, this is the best location to include in your family trip to Maharashtra. From ancient paintings of Sai Baba to the items he used, everything is kept there in a museum.
3. Tadoba National Park: Also known as tadoba - Andhari tiger Reserve, this national park is home to numerous rare species of birds and animals that can be found resting around the tree shades. A safari here with your family will let you indulge in a fun-filled adventure and animals like Tigers, deers and crocodiles will also be seen.
4. Shri Siddhivinayak Temple: The most famous temple in all Maharashtra and attracting thousands of people on a daily basis, Shri Siddhivinayak Temple is dedicated to hindu Lord Ganesha. Known to be one of the richest temples in India, the place has a small mandal where hymns are chanted daily in the morning and evening time.
Which are the famous shopping places in Maharashtra?1. Crawford Market: Located just north of Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, Mumbai, this market is famous for almost everything. From clothes, jewelry, shoes to fruits, vegetables, spices to home decor, fancy candles, imported chocolates, and more. Lined up with funky shops, this market will always have something for everyone.
2. Tulsi Baug Market: Situated in the heart of Pune, this is an ideal place for budget shopping. You can get your hands on affordable shoes and clothes, crockery, cosmetics, bags, stationery, and more. One can find a good piece of clothing for as low as INR 10.
3. Hong Kong Lane: To anyone who is obsessed with accessories, this lane will be a paradise for you. From funky mobile phone cases, sunglasses, caps, and wallets to earrings, necklaces, watches, belts and so much more. It is the best option for anyone who is a part of the Maharashtra tour packages.
4. Linking Road: Going from Bandra talkies to Santacruz West, Linking road sees the most footfalls leaving behind Connaught Place in Delhi. One can find A-grade imitations, accessories, trendy clothes at throwaway prices on the street.