1. Tigress at Ghosri: Located in the buffer zone of the famous Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve in Bhadravati, this exclusive and premium property is undoubtedly one of the best villas in Maharashtra. The villa consists of 4 fully-furnished bedrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a lawn. The rooms offer a stunning view of the surrounding forest land and the hills of the Western Ghats. You can expect premium service and complete privacy when you are staying at this beautiful villa.
Location: 475, Ghosri, village, near Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Bhadravati, Maharashtra 442902
Amenities: Luxury suites, free WiFi, in-house chef, library, lounge, outdoor swimming pool, tea and coffee bar, air-conditioned, etc.
Price: INR 14,600 per night
2. Villa 1959: Located close to a sprawling stretch of beach, this comfortable villa is a top choice for families when they are travelling to Gorai in Maharashtra. The entire property reflects vintage aesthetics, with pillars, plush upholstery, colonial-style verandas that look out on the tropical landscape and exceptional service. You can take your meals on the veranda or the terrace and take walks on the sprawling lawns in the evening.
Location: Manori-Gorai Road, Culvem Village, Gorai, Maharashtra 400092.
Amenities: Air-conditioned, free WiFi, caretaker, kitchenette, housekeeping, doctor-on-call, bonfires, local tour assistance, etc.
Price: INR 10,100 per night
3. Eko Stay- Nest Villa: If you are looking for exclusive villas in Maharashtra, a top choice is the Eko Stay – Nest Villa in Karjat, that comes with 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a garden, a swimming pool and several other convenient facilities. The property is located at a distance of 11 km from the beautiful Bhivpuri Waterfalls and you can also avail other local tours that are organized by the property managers. The sheer beauty of nature that surrounds the property is enough to make your stay at this villa extremely memorable.
Location: Gold Valley Sector D, Gold Valley, Karjat, Maharashtra 410401
Amenities: Kitchen, free WiFi, mountain-view rooms, outdoor swimming pool, lawn and garden, local tours, air-conditioned, barbecue facilities, sun terrace, etc.
Price: INR 16,520 per night
4. Fazlani Nature’s Nest: For a luxurious getaway that is close to Mumbai, you can head to the much sought-after Fazlani Nature’s Nest villa that is known for its exceptional location and premium amenities. You can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool that offers views of the Sahyadri Ranges, and stay in sprawling rooms fitted with convenient facilities such as air-conditioning, seating areas, free internet and much more.
Location: Soex Flora Farm Village Takwe, Taluka, Vadgaon, Maharashtra 412106
Amenities: Housekeeper, watchman, kitchen, outdoor swimming pool, local tours, lawn and garden, BBQ facilities, etc.
Price: Starting from INR 6,000 per night
5. JenJon Karjat Holiday Farm: Imbibing the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Karjat landscape is the JenJon Holiday Home that is surrounded with acres and acres of greenery, a waterfall on the property, wooden patios, gardens, walkways and much more. The villa has a very rustic feel but offers a number of luxurious amenities. You can take long nature walks on the 5-acre property and even enjoy outdoor picnics on the lawn when you are staying here.
Location: JenJon Avenue, Sparsh, Kashele, Karjat - Murbad Road, Karjat, Maharashtra 410201
Amenities: Air-conditioned bedrooms, living room, refrigerator and music system, home-cooked meals, etc.
Price: INR 5,300 per night
6. Seven Sands Villa: One of the most sought-after villas in Maharashtra is the Seven Sands Villa that is frequented by honeymooning couples, families, groups of friends and even solo travellers. The villa consists of spacious living areas, large bedrooms that overlook the natural beauty of Lonavala and Khandala from the perched balconies and a massive swimming pool located at the centre of the property.
Location: Ward H, Old Khandala, CTS 182, Taluka, near Khandoba Mandir, Maval, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410506
Amenities: Free wifi, fully-equipped kitchen, outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioned, living area, local tours, bonfire and BBQ facilities, room service, outdoor and indoor games, etc.
Price: INR 12,980 per night
7. Gorai Beach Oceanfront: This ultra-luxurious, ocean-front beach villa is a tropical paradise for those seeking a private and premium vacation experience. This is one of the only Maharashtra villas that offer a view of the beach on one side, and a view of a lake on the other. The property itself contains a massive pool that is surrounded by a large stretch of manicured gardens where you can lounge, go on walks, have picnics, etc.
Location: Gorai Beach Road, Mira Bhayandar, Mumbai, India 401106.
Amenities: Private beach, free WiFi, private pool, daily housekeeping, all meals provided, designated smoking area, terrace, etc.
Price: INR 27,700 per night
8. Crystal Villa: Crystal Villa is amongst the most luxurious Maharashtra villas, where you can avail premium services such as tropical gardens, swimming pools, access to private beaches and much more. The entire property is surrounded with the lush greenery of the Western Ghats, where you can lounge in the swimming pool under the shade of towering coconut trees. The rooms are spacious, with private balconies and direct access to the lawns that surround the property.
Location: Navgaon - Kihim Road, Near Kihim Beach Main Entrance, Kihim, Maharashtra 402201
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, meals provided, free WiFi, outdoor swimming pool, beach access, child-friendly, room service, local tours, etc.
Price: INR 8,000 per night
9. Mawi Infinitty Villa: Undoubtedly one of the best villas in Maharashtra is the Mawi Infinity Villa, where you can truly immerse yourself in the breathtaking nature of the Western Ghats. The property is located right in the middle of a thicket of forest on the side of a hill and at a slight elevation, so despite being surrounded with greenery, you can get expansive views of the mountain ranges. The property itself is furnished with wooden interiors, a swimming pool, patios, lounges, skylights and much more, for a private vacation spent in the utmost luxury.
Location: Pawna Dam, Lonavala, Kolechafesar, Maharashtra 410506
Amenities: Air-conditioned, jacuzzi, LED TVs, private dip pool, hiking tours, infinity pool, room service, bar, etc.
Price: INR 20,000 per night
10. Bungalow Tranquil Dreams: Located near Lonavala, this is one of those Maharashtra villas that are perfect for families and large groups looking for a short vacation away from cities like Pune and Mumbai. The villa consists of serene rooms that come fully-furnished with beds, seating areas, cabinets and balconies that look out onto the tropical garden. The living room on the ground floor is a large, open space where you can relax.
Location: House No 4 Plot No 10, Neel Sagar Residency, Station Road, Malavli, Maharashtra 410405
Amenities: Free WiFi, kitchen, meals, air-conditioned, local tours, garden and lawn, washing machine, pet-friendly, child-friendly, wheelchair accessible, etc.
Price: INR 9,360 per night