Rishikesh Tent StaysReal Adventure Guru Camp, Camp Nature View, Bull Adventure 001, Jungle Camp 11, Camp Majestic, Aquaforest Camps, Aspen Adventure Camps, Camp Crossfire, Wondrous Camp, Alaknanda River Adventure Camp and many more.
Tent Stays in Rishikesh is one of the best spots where you can relax in the lap of nature. Rishikesh is a holy city in the “Land of God” Uttrakhand. This amazing city is situated on the footsteps of Himalaya ,such a great location makes this place perfect for tent stays and you can find some of the best tents you can find here at the banks of Ganga River.
The option for tent stay varies from Standard tent Stay like Camp Top Valley, Valley View Camping and goes up to Luxury tent stay in Rishikesh like Howard Sanctuary and Roseate Ganges where you will be provided with all the modern facilities for a comfortable stay in a Swiss-tent.
These luxury tents are no less than a modern hotel and even some of them are equipped with swimming pools. Enjoy the tasty morning buffet and embrace the panoramic views of Himalayas and Ganga River.
Rishikesh tent stay has an option of riverside view and jungle view. Both have their own benefits in terms of natural beauty and types of facilities that they provide. You can club adventure sports along with your stay then camps like in Jungle Camp 11 and Rajaji National park camping offer tent stay, River Rafting, Trekking, etc all together. Book yourself a stay at one of these tents and experience the thrill to live amidst nature.
People Also Ask About Tent Stays in Rishikesh
Which are the best tent stays in Rishikesh?
The best tent stays in Rishikesh can be found at some best scenic spots of Rishikesh. Here are some of them:
1. Camp Top Valley: This camping site is a Jungle Campsite which is located in Shivpuri Badala Village at Badrinath-Rishikesh Highway. You can choose between double or triple sharing tent stays in Rishikesh that have separate toilets and other basic facilities like charging points, outdoor sports activities, bonfire, dancing area, and some indoor games as well.
2. Valley View Camping: At this tent stays in Rishikesh you can enjoy the beautiful view of green forest in the background and amazing valley in front of the campsite. There is a waterfall nearby which puts the cherry on top of your experience.
There are availability of facilities like indoor games, outdoor games, adventure sports, etc. Campsite is at a distance of 2 kilometres from Laxman Jhula, you can choose from Swiss Tents or Alpine Tents.
3. Jungle Camping: This tent one of the tents stays in Rishikesh greets you with great hospitality, excellent comfort and best amenities. It is located around 16 kilometres from Shivpuri and this tent facility can accommodate 3 to 4 people at once.
Tents are facilitated with modern facilities like attached washrooms, air coolers, charging points and power backup as well. Package comes along with all the major meals and offers adventure sports facilities as well.
4. Rajaji National Park Camping: This campsite is located on the outskirts or Rajaji National Park that offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. Campsite it spread across a huge area of 3 acres at a height of 400 metres above the sea level.
A small River Huel is just 50 steps away from the camp which gives an additional edge to the beauty of this campsite. Along with the beautiful view of the river this camp also gives an essence of different flora and fauna.
5. Stream Side Camping: You have to travel around 2 kilometres from Shivpuri Bridge to reach this campsite at Khaitya Village. This location gives you a perfect blend of river, jungle and a quaint village.
Situated on the riverside of Ganga, this place offers facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Volleyball, Badminton, Chess, etc. From the main road you can reach here within 5 minutes.
Which are the best 5-star tents stay in Rishikesh?
What could be better than a tent stay in Rishikesh that is equipped with modern facilities like 5 star hotels. These are luxury tent stay in Rishikesh that provide you all these facilities.
1. Howard Sanctuary: It is located at Neelkanth temple road, around 45 kilometres from the famous Laxman Jhula of Rishikesh. There are 20 perfectly designed rooms equipped with modern facilities. Resort is located in the lap of nature with mountains surrounding from all the sides.
2. Nature’s Valley Resort: Located in the Kumaon Valley, location of this resort does suit the name as here you can have a close encounter with nature’s beauty. Tent-shaped rooms were filled with modern facilities along with panoramic views of the Himalayas. Resort is situated in Baijnath, Tea Garden Road, Kausani.
3. The Roseate Ganges: It won’t be unfair to call it one of the best resorts for luxury tent stay in Rishikesh. The tent shaped 16 villas provide a perfect mix of beauty and hospitality. With the top notch service you can catch views of Garhwal Himalayas from your personal balcony. It is located in Village Timli Kathri of Rishikesh.
4. Junglee Resort: This luxury resort is unlike the other resort as it is in the midst of jungle. Located near Village Kaudia in Rishikesh, you can easily spot wild animals and birds near the resorts which makes the stay even better. You can sleep in the heart of the jungle in any of the four luxurious tents.
5. Second Life Resort: This luxury resort is located in Village Jogiana in Rishikesh. Along with the modern facilities this resort also put emphasis on adventure sports since Ganges is the best place to do them.
Adventure sports like Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox, Trekking and River Rafting can be enjoyed in the close vicinity of the resort. Not only for Adults, the resort also offers an option of adventure sports for Kids as well so that they can also enjoy the thrill.
Which are the best tents in Rishikesh with swimming pool?
The list of best tent stays in Rishikesh with swimming pool includes:
1. Real Adventure Guru Camp: The camp is beautifully located in Mahadev Chatti in Pauri Garhwal. The place offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool along with the beach area. You can enjoy the Mountain View from the garden in the camp and get comfortable around the fireplace.
2. Camp Nature View: Camp is located in Badal Shivpuri, around 12 kilometres from Laxman Jhula. It is a pet-friendly campsite where you can enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Camp also offers basic modern facilities and panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
3. Bull Adventure 001: This luxury tent is located in Shivpuri, near the Shivpuri Bus stand. You will find amazing hospitality here along with all the major facilities provided in a luxurious property. The Bull Adventure 001 also has an outdoor pool facility from where you can enjoy beautiful views of the surroundings.
4. Jungle Camp 11: This luxurious camp is located in Narendra Nagar which is only 2 kilometres from Laxman Jhula. River Ganga is only 3 kilometres from this place along with a waterfall at a hike of only 3 kilometres. Camp has the facility of an outdoor swimming pool, large dining area, RO drinking water and outdoor sports like volleyball and Badminton.
Which are the tents in Rishikesh for couples?
Popular known for its amazing views and holy Ganges, Rishikesh tent stay is also a great spot for spending some quality time with your better half. Some of the best tents in Rishikesh for couples are:
1. The Glasshouse on The Ganges: This amazing camp is located in village Gular Dogi of district Tehri Garhwal. You will find lavish and royal interiors in these luxury tents that provide you with facilities like lawn, barbeque, yoga classes, free parking and much more. This place offers a great level of hospitality along with mesmerising views of the Ganges.
2. Aspen Adventure Camps: This is a perfect retreat for a cosy stay with your loved one. This place has 20 state of arts tents along with 6 cottages. It has around 6 acres of green farmlands that adds up to the beauty of this place. You will get facilities like coolers, heating bags, showers, wooden flooring, etc.
3. Aquaforest Camps: You can choose from 6 luxurious Swiss-tents to stay with your cupid. Campsite is located at village Ghattu Ghat which is close to the famous river rafting site. There are numerous temples and Ashrams nearby that you can visit.
4. Camp Majestic: As the name suggests, this camp is really majestic located on the foot of beautiful Himalayan range. Camp has got a beautiful lawn, luxurious tents, outdoor pool and a waterfall nearby to visit. It is situated in Katiya Village of Rishikesh.
Which are the luxury tents in Rishikesh for family?
Rishikesh is a holy land which really suits the family vacations. Some of the best luxurious Rishikesh tent stay includes:
1. Camp Crossfire: This campsite is a perfect location to spend some great time along with your entire family. It is a place where you can enjoy nature without losing out on your comfort. Camp Crossfire offers a river view restaurant and a natural water pool as well.
2. Wondrous Camp: This family suited website is located at Shivpuri near a small river Huel. It has 30 luxurious tents that are equipped with latest amenities like attached washrooms, comfortable beds and much more.
3. Alaknanda River Adventure Camp: This campsite is on the foothills of River Ganges, at one of the biggest sandy beaches by the bank of Ganges. Your family will be provided with the facilities like bonfire, solar lights for night, live barbeque along with other basic amenities.
4. Marine Drive Luxury Camps: This luxurious family camping site is near to Marine Drive Bridge, which is also a starting point for White-water River Rafting. It is around 21 kilometres from Laxman Jhula and offers 25 luxurious tents attached with all basic facilities.
5. Luxury Forest Camp: Located in the Kattaya Village in Shivpuri. It has luxurious and spacious tents with attached toilets and bathrooms, bonfire with music, travel desk, doctor on call, and much more.
Can I get my own food in tent stays in Rishikesh?
On your Rishikesh tent stay the camping sites will provide you with buffet options for major meals like Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as well. The food is prepared by trained chefs that is great in taste. However, you can carry your own food if you want. Also you can advise the chef in case of any special dietary requirement.
Are tents waterproof?
Rishikesh tent stay offers you best in class luxury along with safety as well. All the luxurious camps are equipped with waterproof tents so that you do not have to worry about bad weather. These are Swiss-Tents which are built for usage in tough weather conditions.
Are pets allowed during the tent stay in Rishikesh?
Not all the campsites in Rishikesh are pet friendly but some of them do allow your pet. Make sure to check carefully before booking. Some best pet friendly camps are Ambika Resort and Camp Nature view.
Is tent stay in Rishikesh safe for couples?
Yes, it is completely safe while booking with Thrillophilia for your tent stay in Rishikesh. The campsites are not only equipped with modern facilities but also have the modern security arrangements which ensures total privacy and safety for couples.
Many 5 star luxury resorts follow a proper protocol where they keep total safety of your identity, luggage and any other personal information as well.