Mussoorie Honeymoon PackagesMussoorie, believed to be one of the most charming hill stations situated at the foothills of the Himalayas offers several romantic experiences which you must immerse in for an enthralling time. Plan your Mussoorie honeymoon packages with Thrillophilia to spend quality time with your beloved amidst nature and adventure.
With the most tempting Mussoorie tour packages for couples from Thrillophilia, you can explore the mystical hill station, witness the majestic valleys, forests and more. Treat yourself and your beloved to an endless spectacle of scenic views, admire the beauty of cascading waterfalls, enthralling landscapes and exciting viewpoints with our customised itinerary based on your preferences. In addition, the 24/7 assistance, and premium services based on your interests can be availed with numerous offers. Visit the most upmarket cafes, luxury resorts and prime shopping arenas, and connect with your better half in a tranquil setting.
On your Mussoorie package for couples visit the thrilling tourist destinations such as Kempty Falls which are the most iconic waterfalls in Mussoorie. You can also wander at Gun Hill, which gives you the most splendid views of the surrounding valleys. Engage in adrenaline-pumping activities like hiking up the Happy Valley and watching the sunset at Cloud’s end hand in hand with your partner, and enjoy the best time of your life. Book a package with your spouse today and get ready to build incredible memories with them in the heart of Mussoorie.
Places to Visit on a Mussoorie Honeymoon Trip:1. Kempty Falls, Mussoorie: Kempty Falls is a beautiful destination included in the Mussoorie package for couples. Surrounded by lush green hills, it is the perfect spot to go for a swim and spend quality time picnicking with your partner. The falls are approximately 40 feet high, attracting tourists in large numbers each year for a refreshing escape. You can make some amazing memories, click shots for unparalleled memories of a lifetime and enjoy some intimate moments on your excursion.
2. Mall Road Mussoorie: Make sure that you are not skipping a visit to Mall Road in your Mussoorie honeymoon packages, as this attraction is one of the most ideal shopping and dining destinations in the hill station. Located in the heart of the town, you can stroll through the myriad of shops selling varieties of jewellery, handicrafts, clothing, and souvenirs. You will also discover a vast array of cafes and restaurants at this spot, serving the best variety of Indian and international cuisines. With your partner, it will be a pleasant experience strolling on the roads of mall road.
3. George Everest Mussoorie: George Everest's house, located in the heart of the town is one of the key highlights on your Mussoorie honeymoon packages. It is a secluded and peaceful location which offers spectacular views of the snow-clad Himalayan peaks surrounding the area. You can also get to see the vistas of Doon Valley, which can be an enticing affair, with your beloved owing to its breathtaking experience and perfect ambience.
4. Lal Tibba Scenic Point: Lal Tibba, one of the popular destinations in your Mussoorie tour packages for couples, constitutes as being the topmost point on the highest peak in the town. You can enjoy some quality time with your spouse while admiring the panoramic views of the hills and valleys around you. Immerse in the beautiful hues of sunrise and sunset, hand in hand with your partner or partake in adventures like hiking trails for a promising excursion.
5. Gun Hill Point Mussoorie: Gun Hill is a famous hilltop destination and is commonly included in Mussoorie honeymoon packages. The hill gives you a scenic view of the surrounding mountains that you can experience with your partner. The ample availability of refreshment spots at the hill and shops offering numerous games is an excellent way to stay occupied while you are here. Again, there are many hiking trails that you can choose to trek upon, if you want some added dose of adventure with your spouse.
6. Mussoorie Lake: The beauty of this lake is all the reason why it is a popular place to visit in the Mussoorie package for couples. This beautiful man-made lake is highly popular among tourists and is also a great spot for picnicking and boating. Spend some cosy moments with your partner at this lake and take a peaceful boat ride for some tranquil time. You can walk around the trails surrounding the lake for the perfect intimate experience and relish the several food vendors and souvenir shops within the precincts.
7. Clouds End: This scenic spot in your Musoorie honeymoon packages is a must visit attraction, nestled in the picturesque hills. Clouds End, a serene and enchanting destination is a hidden gem which offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, providing a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Explore the tranquil walking trails, enjoy a picnic amidst nature, or simply soak in the peaceful ambiance. With its untouched beauty and peaceful atmosphere, all nature lovers and those seeking a tranquil retreat in the lap of the Himalayas can have the best vacation.
8. Soham Heritage and Art Centre: Soham Heritage and Art Centre is a museum and it is dedicated to preserving the cultural heritage of the region and showcasing the art and crafts of the local people. The museum has several galleries that display a wide range of exhibits, including paintings, sculptures, photographs, and artefacts. You can learn about the history and culture of the region through the various exhibits and displays. Check out the souvenir shop with your partner to purchase locally-made handicrafts and artwork.
Things To Do on a Mussoorie Honeymoon Tour:1. Hiking to the Happy Valley: Getting a chance to visit this beautiful valley for a hiking adventure is all the reason why Mussoorie honeymoon packages are so famous. Known for its scenic beauty and peaceful environment, hiking to Happy Valley requires moderate effort and will take around four hours of your time. During your journey, you will trail through dense forests, streams, and waterfalls, offering stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. Along the way, you can also visit the Tibetan settlement of Happy Valley and explore its colourful markets and temples.
2. Enjoy Cable Car rides from Jhula Ghar to Gun Hill: Partake in the cable car ride from Jhula Ghar, top of Gun Hill which is the second-highest point in Mussoorie to admire the verdant greens. With your Mussoorie package for couples, take in the panoramic views of the lush green hills and valleys below. Feel the excitement as you soar above the treetops, witnessing the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding landscape.
3. Get adventurous at Kempty Falls: Delve in the beauty of Kempty Falls, a popular tourist attraction in Mussoorie. While you are at the attraction, you can partake in several adventure sports with your spouse like zip lining, rappelling, rock climbing, waterfall trekking and river rafting. Beyond these, you can rush into the flowing waters of Kempty Falls for a chilling dip in the pool of water. For some thrilling honeymoon packages, visit this wholesome attraction which will ignite the interest of you and your loved one.
4. Watch a sunset together at Cloud's End: Immerse in the immaculate sunset hand in hand with your beloved at Cloud's End, a scenic spot located at the edge of Mussoorie. With stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys, you can enjoy a peaceful walk through the forest or go for a hike to explore the surrounding hills. As the sun starts to set, the sky turns into a beautiful orange and pink hue, making it a picturesque spot for romantic clicks in the Himalayan mountain range.
5. Stroll around Camel's Back Road: If you want to make the most of your Mussoorie honeymoon packages, then you must take a stroll at Camel’s back road. Go on a scenic stretch of road that runs along the hills of Mussoorie and offers stunning views of the surrounding valleys and mountains. You can enjoy a leisurely walk along the road and take in the beautiful scenery with your better half. Also indulge in vibrant experiences of delectable cuisines and shopping adventures for some fun.
6. See Panoramic views from Lal Tibba: Marvel at the beauty of Lal Tibba on your Mussoorie tour packages for couples. As the highest point in the vicinity, you can get stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. Embark on a relaxing walk through the forest or take a hike to explore the surrounding hills. In addition, you can immerse in the orangish hues and stunning charm of sunrise and sunset at the attraction while sipping your favourite beverage in the company of your significant other.
7. Boating at Mussoorie Lake: Go on a boating adventure at Mussoorie Lake, a beautiful man-made lake located near the town. Soak in the stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys, and have some tranquil time in the company of your lovely partner as you take in the natural beauty of the region. You can also click some memorable photos, while choosing different types of boats, including paddle boats, row boats, and motorboats through your Mussoorie package for couples.
8. Walk around Company Garden: Explore the tranquil oasis of Company Garden with your Mussoorie honeymoon packages and delight yourself at this beautifully landscaped garden. If you are looking for an escape from the bustling city life with your beloved, immerse in the serene environment for leisurely walks and picnics. In the natural beauty as you stroll through the well-manicured lawns, vibrant flower beds, and charming pathway while admiring the soothing ambiance.
Best Time to Visit Mussoorie for HoneymoonThe summer months of March to June and the winter months of December to February offer pleasant weather to tourists. It is the ideal time to plan Mussoorie tour packages for couples since they can enjoy multiple outdoor activities and sightseeing. Couples can expect to spend cosy evenings with their better half during this time.
How to Reach Mussoorie1. By Road: Mussoorie is accessible via Dehradun through NH58. You can then take the Mall road to get to Mussoorie.
2. By Air: Reach the nearest domestic airport to Mussoorie, Jolly Grant in Dehradun which is located around 54 km away from the hill station. Several airlines like Vistara, AirAsia and Air India operate regular flights from major cities in India to Dehradun.
3. By Rail: Reach the Dehradun Railway Station, located around 34 km away from Mussoorie which connects the city to all other parts of the country.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.