Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package Highlights
- Skiing in Auli offers beautiful views of peaks such as Mt Nanda Devi Kamet, Mana Parwat, Dunagiri, Beethartoli, Nilkanth, Hathi Parbat, Ghori Parbat and Nar Parbat.
- Visit the hill top temples Chanda Devi and Mansa Devi via ropeway and enjoy the scenic view of Haridwar.
- Experience Peace and Divine attending Ganga aarti at Haridwar and Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Experience breathtaking activities such as the river rafting and bungee jumping at Rishikesh.
- Breathtaking view of the majestic Himalayan peaks in the surroundings and the lush green valley from the ropeway in Auli.
Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package Overview
About the Tour:
Experience the magnificent tour to Rishikesh and Haridwar town full of rivers, lakes, and waterfalls flowing from the hills dotted with many historical & cultural beliefs. Begin the tour by reaching Haridwar which is also known as “Gateway of God” through the hilly roads and cover some picturesque sites on the way. Witness the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - “Har ki Pauri” in Haridwar. Proceeding to Rishikesh “The Yoga Capital Of India” endeavour river rafting under experts assistance and attend the evening aarti on the Triveni Ghat which offers you a peace of thoughts. Conclude the tour by visiting Auli, a white winter wonderland with stunning views & natural beauty. Come across Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag on the way. Visit the Gateway for trekking - Joshimath, witness the rich flora and fauna along with the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga rivers at Vishnu Prayag. This 6 day package is perfect blend of nature, culture and adventure.
Route: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Joshimath - Auli - Haridwar
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Start Point: Haridwar
End Point: Haridwar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
- Meals included as per itinerary i.e. Dinner on Day 1 to Day 5 and Breakfast on Day 2 to Day 6.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
Thrillophilia Recommended :
- Evening Aarti at the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Camping, River rafting and Bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
- Witness the famous Ganga aarti and holy dip in Har ki Pauri in Haridwar.
- Enjoy adventurous sports activity skiing which is the most popular thing to do in Auli.
- The most stunning view of the surrounding mountains and forests from the rope-way in Auli.
How to reach:
You can reach Haridwar by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Haridwar has no airport. The nearest airport is in Dehradun. It is Jolly Grant Airport which is 40km away. Taxis and buses are easily available from there till Haridwar. Another close airport is in Delhi which is at 200 km from Haridwar. Cabs and buses are easily available from there till Haridwar.
Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package
Know Before You Go for Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Stay in base category room as per the variant selected.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Deluxe, Super deluxe and Luxury properties.