Uttarakhand Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Uttarakhand honeymoon tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Uttarakhand couple packages with exciting deals & offers.
With Uttarakhand honeymoon packages, couples can explore multiple dreamy snow-clad hill stations lying at the base of the Himalayan range. Booking Uttarakhand honeymoon tour packages from Thrillophilia ensures a fun, safe, and budget-friendly experience like nothing before.
When booking an Uttarakhand tour packages for couple with us, the options are endless, keeping in mind everyone’s needs. Uttarakhand is known for its pilgrimage sites, adventurous activities, and romantic sightings of sunrise and sunset. Also, here the stunning views of the Himalayas, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Shivalika, Nilkanth and more will mesmerize you. Uttarakhand is an ideal honeymoon destination because of the year-round pleasant climate, abundance of waterfalls, lakes, national parks, and wildlife sanctuaries.
For couples who love adventures, an Uttarakhand hineymoon packages with Auli and Rishikesh is perfect, as both cities are hubs for adventure sports, like river rafting and skiing. For a couple looking for a serene place to honeymoon, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Nainital, and Sitla, with mesmerizing views of the Himalayas are ideal.
Customize the Uttarakhand tour packages for couple according to your wishes to include a visit to Jim Corbett National Park to admire the Royal Bengal Tiger in its natural habitat. Uttarakhand couple packages also include visits to hidden gems, like Mukteshwar, a serene town with natural beauty and a paragliding option.
Places to Visit on Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour:1. Auli: Auli is a popular honeymoon and winter sports destination and it must be part of your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages. It is also known for being one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations, with glistening snowy slopes, gorgeous pine trees, and apple orchards. This snow-covered hill station is best for experiencing skiing with views of spectacular Himalayan ranges, like Nanda Devi Kamet, NilKanth, Hathi Parbat, and more. Visit Nanda Devi National Park to see the region's native flora and fauna, or take a cable car or Gondola ride.
2. Dehradun: Located in the heart of Doon Valley is the beautiful hill station, Dehradun, which is one of the most popular destinations included in Uttarakhand honeymoon packages for couple, because of its visual appeal and pleasant weather. The stunning views of the Garhwal Himalayas are an exciting view from Dehradun, which is also popular for waterfalls, temples, caves, and monasteries. Experience the healing properties of Sahastradhara, a serene destination with numerous caves and waterfalls. Dehradun also has many spots for trekking, like Nag Tibba, Bhadraj Hills, and Chhaskhet, for couples to enjoy a romantic hike together.
3. Kausani: Wake up to a snow-capped Himalayan mountain with Kausani with your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages. From Kausani, views of the highest peaks of the Himalayas, like Nanda Devi, are visible, enchanting the honeymooners. Couples should drench themselves in the Rudradhari Falls, a stunning waterfall with lush green paddy fields surrounding it. Near the falls are sacred temples of Lord Shiva and Vishnu, perfect for seeking blessings. Watch the mesmerizing sunrise over the beautiful Nanda Devi peak with your partner. Or enjoy a romantic dinner at the Garden restaurant, serving multiple cuisines with the Himalayas as your backdrop.
4. Rishikesh: Rishikesh is a small town in the Himalayan foothills near the confluence of the rivers Chandrabhaga and Ganga. Because of the abundance of thrilling sports available, this known pilgrimage site is popular in all Uttarakhand honeymoon packages for couple. Walk hand-in-hand with your partner across the Ram and Lakshman jhula to enjoy spectacular views, like the sunset. Visit Hindu shrines here or explore modern art at the Beatles Ashram. For thrill-seekers, Rishikesh is a paradise to enjoy river rafting, bungee jumping, kayaking, cliff jumping, zip-lining, and more.
5. Mussoorie: A popular hill station, Mussoorie is an ideal destination for a pre-wedding shoot, wedding, and honeymoon. With the Himalayas’ Shivalika range serving as the backdrop, Mussoorie has a pleasant climate all year long. With Uttarakhand tour packages for couple, must visit Kempty Falls here early in the morning to get drenched in the stunning water or to sip hot tea. Take a short trek to George Everest to admire the breathtaking views of Mussoorie and Dehradun. Enjoy mountain climbing, boating, and other activities with your partner at Mussoorie Lake.
6. Nainital: Nainital, a charming hill station situated at the base of the Kumaon range, is a perfect honeymoon destination. Nainital, named after its Naini Lake, has pleasant weather all year and appealing colonial structures. For couples, boating in Naini Lake to admire the beautiful flora and fauna is the most romantic thing to do here. Enjoy the local Kumaoni and Garhwali delicacies or admire the beautiful view of the Himalayas from the Snow View Point. Don’t forget to shop for woolen shawls at Mall Road here as part of your customized Uttarakhand honeymoon tour package.
7. Jim Corbett National Park: No Uttarakhand tour packages for couple is complete without a visit to Jim Corbett National Park. The oldest national park in India, which is home to the royal Bengal tiger, is home to numerous resorts. Couples can book a resort to enjoy the incredible views of the Himalayas while taking safaris to witness the 650 species of birds and animals here. Couples should visit Dhikala, a popular forest lodge, go for a picnic near Corbett Falls, explore the park on a jungle safari, or try river rafting in the national park.
8. Binsar: Binsar, a small town in Uttarakhand, is popular for its mesmerizing view of the snow-clad Himalayas, Nanda Devi, and Kedarnath. Surrounded by green meadows, and a forest covered with pine, oak, and deodar trees, Binsar is famous for its temple and wildlife sanctuary. Take the most scenic trekking route to witness the 360-degree view of Trishul and Shivling from its zero point, where you can witness the most scintillating sunset and sunrise too. Apart from this, the Mahadev temple and wildlife sanctuary are must-visits.
9. Ranikhet: With Uttarakhand honeymoon packages visit Ranikhet which is also known as the Queen’s Meadow, this hill station flourished under British rule and is home to a few beautiful temples, treks, and colored flowers. Visit the Chaubatia Orchards here, known for their plums, peaches, apples, and apricots while providing a beautiful view of Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Nilkanth. Enjoy a picnic at the Bhalu Dam, surrounded by pristine forest, and seek divine blessings at the famous Jhula Devi Temple. Don’t miss watching the sunrise over the Himalayas at one of the various sunrise points here.
10. Mukteshwar: A little town 50 km from Nainital, Mukteshwar, is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty. With Uttarakhand tour packages for couple, you can do multiple things in this town, famous for the legend of Lord Shiva killing a demon and awarding him Mukti, or salvation. Indulge in a romantic trek with your partner in the fresh air of Mukteshwar, with green forests accompanying you. Couples can also enjoy thrilling activities like paragliding and rock climbing here. Seek blessings from the divine by visiting the endearing Mukteshwar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Ganesha, Parvati, and Nandi.
Things To Do on Uttarakhand Honeymoon:1. Take part in Ganga Aarti in Haridwar: Included in your Uttarakhand couple packages must be the mesmerizing Ganga aarti in Haridwar. Seek blessings from River Ganga, a goddess in river shape, for your new beginnings at the morning or evening aarti happening here every day. During the last song for the river Ganga, pandits offer aarti in a massive copper diya to everyone praying.
2. Enjoy river rafting in Rishikesh: A perfect romantic date with your partner in Rishikesh is possible with multiple boating activities. Be part of river rafting in the serene water of Rishikesh, which can be included in your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages for couple while holding on to each other. Enjoy the adrenaline as you get swamped by the cool river water with your loved ones.
3. Enjoy boating at Naini Lake, Nainital: If Nainital is part of your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages, visit Naini Lake and indulge in boating there. A freshwater lake, Naini allows rowing and paddle boating amidst the pristine water surrounded by greenery, chirping birds, snowy peaks, and an abundance of flora and fauna. Do notice the pearl and orange-colored fish accompanying you throughout your boat ride.
4. Soak yourself in Kempty waterfalls, Mussoorie: Just 13 km from Mussoorie, in Ram Gaon, are the beautiful Kempty Waterfalls, which fall from a height of 1364 m. Not only is watching the waterfall a treat for the eyes but getting drenched with your partner is one of the most romantic things to do with Uttarakhand honeymoon tour packages.
5. Admire the views of a Himalayan peak from Lal Tibba: In Landour, 6 km from Mussoorie, is a known viewpoint, Lal Tibba, the highest point in that specific area. Standing at a height of 2,275 m, Lal Tibba offers stunning views of Kedarnath peak and Nilkantha peak. A popular couple's activity here is to admire the beautiful sunset and sunrise while catching a glimpse of the Tibetan border too.
6. Enjoy a picnic in the company garden in Mussoorie: Make Mussoorie a part of your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages for couple, to visit this iconic company garden. Also known as company Bagh, it has many beautiful flowers, a mini lake, and an artificial waterfall perfect for a romantic picnic. Other than enjoying a picnic with your partner, you can take a paddle boat ride here to admire the stunning flowers.
7. Visit Tibetan Buddhist Temple, Dehradun: With Uttarakhand honeymoon packages visit one of the largest Buddhist reliquaries in Asia, this Buddha temple in Dehradun has one of the biggest Lord Buddha statues. Apart from this, there is a serene garden here, perfect for a calm nature walk on the green grass. The temple premises also have a shopping complex from which you can buy clothes, handicrafts, and artifacts.
8. Do paragliding in Ranikhet: For adventurous couples, paragliding in the mountainscape of Ranikhet is an adrenaline surging experience. From a course for beginners to learning to fly solo, paragliding in Ranikhet to enjoy scenic views is one of the best experiences ever.
9. Kayaking in Rishikesh: Enjoy kayaking, an adventure sport, with your partner on the swift water of the River Ganga in Rishikesh. Kayaking over the swift water current is full of an unexplained rush, and the view accompanying you is breath-taking. Apart from Rishikesh, Shivpuri is also a wonderful place in Uttarakhand for kayaking.
10. Witness the enchanting Corbett Falls: 25 km from Ramnagar are the scenic Corbett Falls, perfect for a picnic with its dense teakwood forest. Enjoy a relaxing picnic with your partner here, accompanied by the sounds of birds chirping. Stay a few hours until sunset to admire the beautiful view of the falls at night and don't forget to include this in your Uttarakhand honeymoon packages.
Best time to Visit Uttarakhand for a Honeymoon:The best time to book Uttarakhand couple packages for a honeymoon is during the summer season from March to June and again in September and October. During this time, the weather is pleasant with the temperature ranging between 20oC and 35oC which is favourable for sightseeing and outdoor activities like trekking and paragliding.
How to Reach Uttarakhand:
- By air: Jolly Grant Airport near Dehradun, located 22 kms from the city centre, is a domestic airport in Uttarakhand that operates regular flights from major cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai. Pantnagar Airport in Kumaon connects Uttarakhand to major hill stations like Nainital, Almora, Ranikhet and Bhimtal.
- By train: Uttarakhand has 16 railway stations that operate railway services like Jan Shatabdi Express, Doon Express, Dehradun Express, and Nanda Devi Express to major cities like Lucknow, Delhi and Kolkata.
- By road: Uttarakhand has a well-connected road network that connects the state with other parts of the country.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.