Nainital Family PackagesIf your idea of a perfect family vacation is rejoicing in the beauty of nature, then stall no more! Plan your trip to the Nainital with Thrillophilia today and enjoy a whole platter of Nainital family tour packages which comes with most alluring offers and discounts.In addition to providing amazing sightseeing tours and exciting activities, Team Thrillophilia is available round the clock to assist you and handle any of your travel related queries.
Our Nainital holiday package for family are handpicked and locally curated that helps customers to have the best experience.Also known as the city of lakes, Nainital in Uttarakhand comes with spectacular viewpoints to excellent trekking trails and tranquil lakes to high mountains. If you and your family members are nature enthusiasts, you will have the best time of your life with unique experiences like watching birds and wildlife photography.
One can also try fun filled activities like cable car rides, boating, trekking and camping with their near and dear ones.So stop waiting and book your Nainital holiday package for family from Thrillophilia today to bask in the magnificence of the beautiful city of lakes.
Places To Visit on a Nainital Family Trip1. Nainital Lake: Surrounded by seven hills and picturesque views, Nainital Lake or Naini Lake is a family-friendly spot to enjoy the serene ambiance of the city. It is a crescent shaped lake with the Nanda Devi temple at one end. Nainital tour packages for families offer boating in the lake in row boats, paddle boats, and yachts.
2. Tiffin Top (Dorothy's Seat): Tiffin Top or Dorothy’s Seat is one of the most visited destinations in Nainital family packages as it is a great picnic spot. This scenic location is perched atop the Ayarpatta Hill at a height of 2300 and is a popular viewpoint that offers stunning vistas. It offers 360-degree views of the Nainital city and surrounding Kumaon mountains from Tiffin Top which can be a delight for every age group.
3. Snow View Point: Located at an altitude of 2270 metres, the Snow View Point is a famous site in Nainital tour packages for families. It provides bewitching views of snow-crowned Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot and Trishul and aerial views of the Naini Lake. The Snow View Point can be either taken by trekking adventure, or after indulging in a cable car ride with utmost safety.
4. High Altitude Zoo: Nainital family packages curated for wildlife lovers provide a trip to G B Pant High Altitude Zoo. Situated on Sher ka Danda hill at a height of 2100 metres, the attraction is a delight for every age group and is one of three high altitude zoos in India. You can spot different species of Himalayan fauna like snow leopards, Himalayan black bear and Royal Bengal Tiger at the Nainital Zoo.
5. Eco Cave Gardens: Eco Cave Gardens, famous for its rocky caves shaped like animals and hanging gardens, is a family-friendly attraction in Nainital holiday packages for family. The caves depict the wildlife habitats of fauna native to Kumaon region while the hangings gardens make the best out of Himalayan flora. In the evening, the musical fountain illuminates the Eco Cave Garden in colourful lights and lively music where little ones can enjoy with the elderly.
6. Naina Peak: Naina Peak, also known as China Peak or Cheena Peak, is the highest peak in Nainital and a popular trekking destination. Situated at an elevation of 2,615 metres, the peak offers breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. The trek to the peak is 6 kms long from Mallital and crosses lush forests of deodar, cypresses and rhododendrons on your Nainital holiday packages for family.
7. Naina Devi Temple: Standing on the banks of the Naini Lake is the Naina Devi Temple which is one of the most sacred temples in the country. It is surrounded by lofty mountains of the Shivalik range and the snow-capped Nanda Devi peak. The beautiful architecture, divine aura, and mythological significance make your trip to the temple peaceful and memorable.
Things To Do on Nainital Family Trip1. Nainital Ropeway: Enjoy a thrilling 3-minute ropeway ride from Mallital to Snow View Point with the Nainital family packages. The cable car ride runs two trolleys at a time and each cabin can accommodate up to 11 people. As you slide along the ropeway, you can enjoy a stunning bird’s eye view of Nainital, Naini Lake and snow-capped mountain peaks.
2. Visit Bhimtal Lake: Admire Bhimtal Lake, located at an elevation of 40 feet, and immerse in the charms of this hangout spot to spend time with family and friends. You can go for a walk around the lake, feed ducks and enjoy a boat ride with charming views in the backdrop. Wander through the small island in the centre of the lake which houses a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and an aquarium which can delight all devotees
3. Explore Sattal: Embark to a cluster of seven beautiful freshwater lakes which makes Sattal, a quaint lake amidst dense forests of oak and pine. Marvel at this haven for migratory birds which have numerous species of birds, 20 species of mammals and 525 varieties of butterflies. You can visit this family-friendly spot where both kids and adults can indulge in various activities like boating, kayaking, birdwatching and fishing.
4. See birds at Kilbury Bird Sanctuary: If you are looking for kid-friendly attractions in Nainital, visit Pangot and Kilbury Bird Sanctuary. At this birdwatcher’s paradise, you can see around 580 species of birds like Forktails, Brown Wood-Owls and Collared Grosbeaks in their natural habitats. You can also enjoy a picnic at Kilbury Bird Sanctuary along with the chirping of birds in the background.
5. Visit St John's Church: Explore St. John's Wilderness Church, one of the oldest and finest Anglican churches in Nainital. Admire the colonial-era church with stunning Gothic-style architecture and beautiful stained glass windows. Immerse in the tranquil surroundings, serene interiors, and the spiritual ambiance of the church which makes it a must visit attraction for history and architecture enthusiasts in your family.
6. Stroll through the Mall Road: Most Nainital tour packages for families include shopping at Mall Road that buzzes with vibrant ambiance and dynamic energy. You can take a leisurely stroll along this iconic promenade lined with shops, restaurants, and charming boutiques to buy things for your extended families. Indulge in shopping for local handicrafts, relish delicious street food, and soak in the lively atmosphere of Mall Road.
7. Take a boat ride on Khurpatal Lake: Enjoy a tranquil boat ride at Khurpatal Lake and capture wonderful views of the lofty hills and tall trees in the background. The lake is the home to numerous freshwater fishes and hence its crystal-clear waters are ideal for fishing as well. You can also go for thrilling nature walks through the oak and pine forests in the surrounding area.
Best Time to Visit NainitalNainital is a year-around destination but the best time to visit Nainital is during the summer from March to June and in autumn from September to November. The weather during this time is pleasant with mild temperatures which is apt for sightseeing and outdoor activities. If you wish to witness snowfall in Nainital, visit during winter from December to February.
How to reach Nainital?
By air: The nearest airport to Nainital is Pantnagar Airport which is located at a distance of 72 kms from the city. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the nearest commercial airport that connects Nainital with the rest of the country.
By train: Kathgodam is the nearest railway station to Nainital at a distance of 34 kms from the city. You can take the following trains including Uttar Sampark, Ranikhet Express, Bagh Express, Kranti Express, Dehradun Kathgodam Express and Anvt Kgm Shatabdi Express from all the major cities of the country.
By bus: Nainital is well connected to the nearby cities via well-connected motorable roads. You can either take a bus or taxi from Delhi and reach Nainital in 9 hours.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.