Indonesia Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Indonesia honeymoon tour with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Indonesia honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
Offering a bounty of scenic views and natural beauty, Thrillophilia is here to bring the most exclusive Indonesia Honeymoon Packages for your visit with your loved one. Dotted with islands and beaches in spectacular proportions, it covers the most iconic and mesmerising spots in Indonesia which you are meant to explore on your romantic getaway.
Indonesia tour package for couples brings you a wave of exclusive freshness and a chance to spend quality time with your partner. Your days here will be made precious by visiting the places which we have picked out for you so that you can focus your attention on travelling and collecting memories with your’s truly! But if you want to have a planned trip according to your needs and budget then you can also customise the entire package.
Express your love for your partner with our Indonesia honeymoon tour packages that scales the boundaries of the island and gives you a chance to visit the most happening beaches and sunset spots in Indonesia. Get around on ferries and cruise ships or simply wear your gear to enjoy some water activities, as it pleases you because there is something for everyone on this tour. Book this tour at an attractive price at Thrillophilia today and pack your bags for a memorable trip right away.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Indonesia
What are the places to visit in Indonesia for a honeymoon?
1. Komodo: The Komodo national park is an impressive natural reserve, home to the notorious Komodo dragons and much other typical fauna. Sitting between other islands, the national park is your ideal destination because apart from the species of animals, you are going to enjoy the hilly terrain of the island, running out among its grass woodlands and white sand beaches.
The natural attraction offered on this island is a pristine experience that you can relish with your partner as you explore the diving sites, hiking paths and snorkelling activities over here.
Location:East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Timing:6:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: Rp 20,000
2. Gili Islands: Your Indonesia tour package for couples may be incomplete without a visit to the Gili Islands, which are a floating haven amidst clear blue waters, white-sand beaches and palm trees. Among the most contemporary of these islands is the Gili Trawangan while Gili Meno is the most authentic local resort.
You can enjoy and party till dawn while you are here, go swimming, diving, and gauge over the sunset views in the evening. Indonesia Honeymoon Packages include day tours around the islands with boat transfers and a chance to enjoy water sports along with local cuisines.
3. Raja Ampat Islands: The Raja Ampat Islands are a collection of more than 1500 small islands which are sparsely populated. Most of them are covered in jungles but the perfect white sand beaches and the sheer peace of the scenery make them an ideal getaway destination for couples.
The islands are most popular for their abundance of wildlife and varied species of birds along with a diverse display of coral reefs. A visit to these islands truly completes your Indonesia Honeymoon Packages.
4. Kelimutu Lake: The Kelimutu lake is among the most popular and thrilling sights in Indonesia and is most popular for its colour changing volcanic lakes. On your visit to this lake, you will come across steep cliffs and monkeys every few steps.
Being able to stand at a height of 1700 metres and admire the natural beauty is no less than a priceless treat. When you visit the lake, you will get plenty of chances to click memorable pictures with your partner, which makes this an ideal spot to visit together.
Location:Ende, Flores Indonesia
5. Banda Islands: Let the serene environment of the Banda Islands tickle away the travelling spirit in you as you visit this offbeat island. From hiking to enjoying water sports, there is no end to the fun that you can have with your partner on these islands.
Moreover, there are some very rare and exotic scenic spots to visit on the island, such as the remains of a seventeenth century fort. Getting clicked at these spots is a romantic opportunity which you should not miss.
6. Lake Toba: While you are visiting Lake Toba, you can get around and view the hot springs, enjoy fishing, water scootering, speed boat rides, rafting and more. There are many restaurants all along the boundary of the lake which offer a delightful meal with authentic flavours of local cuisines.
You will also find several accommodation options if you plan to stay and get around on a motorcycle to explore the landscape. Besides, there are many places to see while you are here, including the stone chairs and old houses, Holbung, a monument of King Silalahi and more.
7. Togean Islands: This is the haven of forested golden beaches with a serene and restful ambience. The sheer peace and divine environment of the island invite couples to spend quality time together with each other.
It is easy to spot coral formations and the rich diversity of marine life around the island, which is why water activities like snorkelling, diving and swimming are also quite popular here. You will find plenty of remote beaches on this island that offer visions of unique wildlife and nature. The ethnic groups occupying these islands show immense hospitality to the visitors.
8. Maratua Island: The tropical island is an excellent addition to your Indonesia Honeymoon Packages offering a resplendent respite from your usual city life. The rocky walls and coral reefs on this island are a treat to your sight and the most popular for its upside-down U-shape appearance.
The island is surrounded by a wide variety of marine biodiversity and offers you a sight of colourful coral reefs. The waters can be seen changing colours from bright blue to turquoise blue, making it the perfect enchanted vision that you can explore with your partner.
9. Umang Island: The Umang Islands are a small tourist getaway, decorated with tropical natural attractions and lies in close proximity to Jakarta. This private island is a must-visit on your Indonesia Honeymoon Packages and you will find it attractive to visit the resort and spa on the island, which offers just as much comfort as a luxury hotel.
Staying in the middle of this island gives you the sight of various scenic wonders around you. You can simply laze around with your partner on the white sandy beaches or take a stroll to steal vivid views.
Location: Serang 42117 Indonesia
10. Senggigi Beach: Get eager to explore this prominent tourist attraction on Lombok island with your loved one. If you want to enjoy authentic water sports, then this is the place to be at!
Even those who want to capture pictures or enjoy the scenic views of the beach can take a stroll across a pathway to gaze at the sea. The variety of marine life and coral reefs at this beach are truly spectacular. You will need about one to two hours to get around the beach completely and enjoy its immaculate beauty with your partner.
What are the romantic things to do in Indonesia?
1. Watch Romantic Sunset At Uluwatu Temple: This is the most famous Balinese sea temple and is also revered as one of the nine directional temples in the region. The temple is an architectural marvel in itself and holds a deep history of formation. Going to a visit to this temple is highly recommended with your partner because over here you will get some of the most enthralling views of the steep cliff where the temple is perched over a roaring sea.
Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing:7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
2. Walk Along Seminyak Beach: The Seminyak beach is popular for its picturesque beauty, the Seminyak beach is among the most popular additions to the Indonesia honeymoon tour package. Walking on this beach offers the sublime comfort and satisfaction of watching the sandy terrain of the landscape and the crystal clear waters. You will find a wide range of water activities to enjoy at the beach while you also get to view an amazing sight of the sunset. If there is just one beach that you want to visit with your partner, it has to be this which is the most elegant one of them all.
Location: Seminyak Indonesia
3. Jet Ski With your Partner at Nusa Dua: The beaches of Nusa Dua are the perfect inclusion in the Indonesia tour package for couples and are popular because of their water activities and scenic spots. There is unlimited fun awaiting your arrival here so that you can relish a treasured jet skiing experience with your partner. The clear water, coupled with the abundance of novel marine life around the beach is a sight of treasure that attracts many tourists. You can also enjoy swimming and other water sports activities while you are here.
Location:Jl. Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kabupaten, Indonesia
4. Surf Together In Balangan Beach: Do not miss out on the scenic beauty of Balangan Beach on your Indonesia Honeymoon Packages. The South Western Bukit coastline is the most attractive surfing paradise for tourists. You will not find a lifeguard on duty here so it is best to surf here under your safe limits. If you are a pro, then the months between May and September are best for surfing at the beach when the winds can create a swell up to 3 metres high. If you are a non-surfer, you can take a look around the beauty spots of the beach.
Location:South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5. Snorkel with your partner at Menjangan Island: This secluded and uninhabited island is located close to Bali and can be reached by boat. While you are here, the best way to spend time with your partner is to go snorkelling in the crystal clear waters surrounding the island. During your diving excursion, you will be able to view many different types of marine life under the water and keep an eye out for pygmy seahorse, garden eels and clownfishes, which are native to this place. You can snorkel at any one of the 7 diving spots around the island.
Location: Pemuteran, Gerokgak Indonesia
6. Visit Ubud Monkey Forest: Treat yourself to the perfect Indonesia tour package for couples with a visit to the Ubud monkey forest which is home to over 700 macaques. If you and your partner love to get into adventure, then this forest will bring you face to face with a unique landscape and creatures which are unlikely to greet you anywhere else. You will find scores of exotic locations to click memorable pictures and get to know about the unique elements of this forest as well.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Timing:9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
7. Go For Sunset Cruise: Hop aboard a 5-hour tour of a sunset cruise which will take you around the Indian ocean and give you glimpses of some of the best highlights and locations on your way. Most Indonesia Honeymoon Packages offer a pick-up and drop facility for the cruise from your accommodation and while you are on the cruise, you can also be a part of a blessing ceremony. The trip will give you a chance to view scenic landmarks and spend a relaxing day with your partner.
Timing: Starting at 3:00 PM
8. Hike Mount Batur: Visit the most active volcano sites in Bali which is an exquisite addition to the Indonesia honeymoon tour package for couples. Coming here, you will see the mighty peak of the mountain standing at 5,600 feet. The peak is one of the most popular places to witness a sunrise in Bali, all the while enjoying the unique landscape with your partner. You may be able to spot several natural hot springs on your way to the peak. Make sure that you are carrying all the provisions for a comfortable hike.
Location: South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Price: Rp 5,34 000
9. Spend The Day At West Bali National Park: Enjoy your Indonesia honeymoon tour package with a visit to this natural landscape, complete with an abundance of greenery and diverse flora and fauna. You can choose to lead the expedition through the park via a hiking trail or else, focus your attention on the marine attractions which are present here. While you are here, some of the places which you must visit are Gilimanuk Bay, Puri Gili Kencana, Menjangan islands and tegal blunder trail.
Location:Jl. Raya Singaraja-Gilimanuk km.15 Labuan Lalang, 81155 Indonesia
Timing:8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price:Rp 200 – Rp 300
10. Go for Bali Swing: Spend the most romantic day with an Indonesia tour package for couples at the Bali Swing which has become a thrilling tourist sensation. Surrounded by lush green environs, you get to play on a swing with your partner and get clicked enjoying the dreamy moment. Swing high above the trees and get to choose your own range of swing which starts with 10 metres and goes up to 78 metres. You can even rent a dress to get magical pictures.
Location:Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Timing:8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How to reach Indonesia?
- By Air: You can arrive at the Soekarno Hatta International airport which is in Jakarta or the Ngurah Rai International Airport which is located in Denpasar.
- By Sea: Depending on where you are embarking from, you can take a cruise ship that may be heading around SouthEast Asian countries and disembark at Bali or Indonesia. However, it will take longer than the air route.
Is Indonesia good for a honeymoon?
With a bounty of scenic beaches and exquisite islands, Indonesia is a paradise for honeymoon couples. You will be spending some quality time with your partner on Indonesia Honeymoon Packages which take you around the most iconic places on the islands.
What is the best time to visit Indonesia for a honeymoon?
The months between July to August are the best to visit Indonesia for a honeymoon. During this time, the weather is dry but still pretty pleasant and cool.
Do you need a visa to travel to Indonesia?
For a stay of fewer than 30 days, you will not need a visa to visit Indonesia. However, you want to stay in Indonesia for more than 30 days then you will have to apply for a visa on arrival.
Where I can do diving & snorkelling in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, there are plenty of serene spots where you can go diving and snorkelling excursions. Some of the most popular spots for water activity are the Gili Islands, Lombok and Raja Ampat islands.
Which are the best temples to visit in Indonesia?
1. Borobudur: The largest Buddhist temple in central Java, the temple is carved with intricate details and appears no less than an ornate pyramid. The temple was built by hand in the ninth century, which is the most marvellous thing to witness about the temple.
2. Prambanan: This is the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia and consists of several major and minor temples within its premises.
3. Tanah Lot: You can access these temples only during the low tide on foot. The locational feature of the temple serves to attract many tourists all round the year.
4. Sewu temple: This is the second-largest temple dedicated to the Buddhist fellowship in Java. The architectural marvel of this temple makes it worth a visit.
Where I can do island hopping in Indonesia?
1. Karimunjawa Islands: Located in central Java, this is the place to be if you want to explore the unique biodiversity, coral reefs and rainforests in Indonesia. You can and must explore the underwater flora and fauna around these islands.
2. Flores: The island is famous for its crater lakes which change colour every day. The diving spots around the island are another attraction that make this spot a mandatory inclusion in the Indonesia tour package for couples.
3. Lombok: The island is popular because of the Mawi beach which offers an excellent surfing spot for tourists. You can also undertake a trekking expedition on Mount Rinjani to make the most of your visit to the island.