Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Homestay with Camping in Dandeli Flat 21% off||2D 1N||₹ 1600||3.0 star||View Details|
|Homestay near Kali River, Dandeli Flat 25% off||2D 1N||₹ 1860||4.0 star||View Details|
|Homestay Amidst Nature in Dandeli Flat 20% off||2D 1N||₹ 1350||3.0 star||View Details|
|Homestay Amidst Greenery, Dandeli Flat 15% off||2D 1N||₹ 2250||4.0 star||View Details|
|Luxurious Homestay in Dandeli Flat 27% off||2D 1N||₹ 1620||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
Traveller Tales from Dandeli
21 October 2019
I bought this tour from Thrillophilia and was very excited regarding this. If you are a wildlife enthusiast like me then definitely this is your place. You will love this place because of the various t...
21 October 2019
Bought this tour from Thrilliphilia and loved this experience a lot. I went there and captured some rare species of flora and fauna. This is one of the best camps I have ever visited and I recommend yo
21 October 2019
It was an amazing weekend spent at the Homestay, the cottage was so nice and the meals were also so good, The trekking and Kaykaying were adventures and we had a lot of fun, Thanks Thrillophila for thi
More Things to do in Dandeli
Listings in Dandeli
What You Should Know More About Homestays in Dandeli
1. Dandeli Homestays: Dandeli Homestays is one of the finest places to stay in Dandeli. Cradled by lush greenery, the property unfolds under a canopy of swaying trees. You can opt to stay in a room or even camp outside by the riverside in tents! The homestay boasts of dedicated hospitality and modern amenities to maximize your comfort. Each room is clean, spacious and furnished with the best possible amenities. The surrounding wilderness and woods help to restore your spirits. Besides the comfortable stay, the homestay is also host to a plethora of adventure activities including river rafting, cycling, boating, river crossing, camping and much more. You can rest assured that there will never be a dull moment when you stay at Dandeli Homestays.
Price: Starting from INR 2,332 per night.
Location: Bus-Stand, State Adventures, Opp, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Swimming, Bird Watching, Jungle Safari.
2. Dandeli Riverwood Residency Homestay: Pampered by the serenity and untouched beauty of Dandeli, Dandeli Riverwood Residency is one of the finest homestays in Dandeli. A little offbeat from the hustle and bustle of the town, the resort sits right amidst the glorious laps of nature. Priding itself on the commendable hospitality and heart-pumping adventures, the homestay is just the break you need to rejuvenate yourself and rekindle your spirits. Striking the ideal balance between luxury and wilderness, Dandeli Riverwood Residency is ideal for families looking for a quick getaway from the maddening crowd. If you’re a bird-watching enthusiast, you’re in for a real treat with this beautiful homestay!
Price: Starting from INR 1,650 per night (inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening tea/coffee).
Location: IPM Campus, Bailpar, Old Dandeli, Dandeli 581325
Facilities / Activities: White Water Rafting, Dandeli Jungle Safari, Jungle Hiking, Water Zorbing, Burma Bridge, Zip-Lining, Bird Watching, Swimming, Coracle Ride, Natural Jacuzzi, Kayaking, Camping.
3. Wildflower Homestay: One of the more affordable homestays in Dandeli, the Wildflower Homestay promises you a warm, comfortable stay while trying to minimize the adverse impact on the environment. With the plethora of stay options thriving around Dandeli, this little retreat offers unmatched beauty of the rugged outdoors while also ensuring homely comfort. When the city life gets you down, count on Wildflower Homestay to replenish your spirits. Locked in an embrace with the carpeting greenery, the homestay is ideal for nature lovers, bird watchers, and trekkers alike. Break free from the routine lifestyle, and spend a few laid-back evenings amidst nature.
Price: Starting from INR 1925 per night (inclusive of breakfast & dinner).
Location: IPM Campus, Bailpar, Old Dandeli, Dandeli 581325
Facilities / Activities: Rafting, Kayaking, Jungle Safari, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Bird Watching.
4. Dandeli Chalet Homestay: Ranked as one of the best Dandeli homestays in terms of hospitality, the Dandeli Chalet is a sleepy little gem located in the heart of a beautiful forest. Excellent facilities and modern amenities await you here, coupled with the exotic neighborhood that promises you a memorable stay. As the cherry on top, the food served is not only pure-vegetarian but also comes from the organic farms run by the estate! Savor the treats of nature, while the impeccable services pamper you.
Price: Starting from INR 1,500 per night.
Location: Bamanagi, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Nature Walks, Trekking, Cave Exploration.
5. Sarovar Homestay Dandeli: A quiet little retreat hidden in the folds of nature, Sarovar Homestay sits in close proximity to the famous Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. Emanating local-homely vibes, the property is ideal for those looking to escape the clutches of monotony. Rent a cycle and explore the neighborhood to your heart’s content, followed up a relaxing evening on the terrace, drinking in the beauty of a phenomenal sunset. When staying over at Sarovar Homestay, do not be surprised should you find yourself right at home, for it is nothing like a hotel.
Price: Starting from INR 1,800 per night
Location: Hasan Maad, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Cycling, Hiking, Fishing, Water Park, Rooftop, Garden, Kid Meals.
6. Vimal Garden Homestay: One of the most famous Dandeli Homestays, Vimal Jungle Homestay enjoys the countless bounties of nature, shrouded in lush greenery. Hosting countless adventure activities like kayaking, river crossing, ATV rides, and rappelling, the homestay ensures that you make the most of your Dandeli trip without compromising on luxury. Etched against the skyline of Western Ghats, Vimal Garden Homestay is an ideal destination, especially if you’re seeking a few unhindered days amidst nature. A favorite amongst families, the homestay is a firm believer of sustainable travel and strives to establish eco-friendly facilities to ensure minimum impact on nature. If you’re a bird watcher, nature lover, or trekker, you can hardly expect to find a place better than this to spend a few relaxed days.
Price: Starting from INR 2,562 per night.
Location: Dandeli Vimal Home Stay, Near Degree College, Ammbewadi, Dandeli Ganesh Gudi, Belgaum, Goa Road, Dandeli-581325
Facilities / Activities: Kayaking, Hiking, Jungle Safari, Rafting, ATV Ride, Valley Crossing, Campfire.
7. Stanley Homestay: Packing all the elements of an exciting, adventurous stay, Stanley’s Farm House is one of the best Dandeli homestays. Tucked away in the heart of Gobral Village, about 10 kilometers from Dandeli, the farmhouse sits right in the middle of a deciduous forest, which is home to various floral and avian species. Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of crickets, while mornings greet you with golden sun rays and the melodies of countless birds. The six beautiful rooms are well-maintained and furnished with modern amenities to facilitate a comfortable stay. A borderline magical destination, Stanley’s Farm House is also one of the best locations to indulge in white water rafting.
Price: Starting from INR 2,200 per night.
Location: Gobral, Barchi Road, Post, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Cave Exploration, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, Crocodile Sighting, Natural Jacuzzi Bath, Coracle Ride, Goa Day-trip, Open Jeep Safari.
8. Dandeli Madhuvan Homestay: Nestled in Petal, the Madhuvan Homestay is a true gem of Dandeli. Housing a sweeping garden, the property is blessed by nature. One of the finest homestays in Dandeli, Madhuvan is well-known for its culinary specialties and warm hospitality. Enjoying a rank amongst the best-rated properties in Potolai, the homestay also offers cycles and cars for hire. The engulfing greenery calms the soul, while the modern amenities and top-notch services make sure you have a comfortable, homely stay. The children’s play area will instantly endear the property to your kids, while the touch of rustic wilderness caresses the senses. Your stay with Madhuvan Homestay promises to set a high bar for your future stays!
Price: Starting from INR 750 per night.
Location: Virnoli village Virnoli, Joida, Karnataka 581363
Facilities / Activities: Parking, Special Diet Dishes, Board Games, Kids’ Play Area, Indoor Play Area, Fireplace, Bonfire, BBQ Facilities, Garden, Airport Pick-up & Drop, Mountain & Garden View, Cycling, Car Hire.
9. Kadumane Homestay: Sitting about 12 kilometers outside Dandeli is one of the most tranquil homestays in Dandeli - The Kaadumane Homestay. Nestled along a wooded area, the homestay is a godsend for bird watchers, photographers, trekking enthusiasts, and patrons of botany. Turned away from the hubbub of city streets, soak in the untouched beauty of nature, and engaging activities like tree walks, nature appreciation walks, and many more exercises which are as informative as they are refreshing. Carrying a line of eco-friendly cottages and tents, furnished with modern bearings, the homestay works hard to keep the environment intact.
Price: Starting from INR 1,400 per night.
Location: Sangave, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Cave Exploration, Tree Walks, Hiking, Camping.
10. Panther Jungle Home Stay: Staying true to the elements of wilderness, the Panther Stay Resort is one of the most exotic homestays in Dandeli. Boasting impeccable hospitality, modern amenities and a remarkable camping experience in the midst of the wilderness, the homestay is quite famous amongst young travelers and adventure enthusiasts. Set up right against the backdrop of the Western Ghats, the resort lets you revel in the pristine glory of nature, far away from the bustling streets of the city.
Price: Starting from INR 2,200 per night.
Location: Kogilban Road, Badakanshirada Village, Kogilban, Dandeli 581325
Facilities / Activities: White Water Rafting, Rappelling, Coracle Rides, River Crossing, Natural Jacuzzi Bath, Canyoning, Zorbing, Zip-lining, Kayaking, Burma Bridge.
11. Dandeli Homestay Nature Camp: One of the most refreshing Dandeli Homestays, the Dandeli Nature Camp Homestay is located at a distance of only 15 kilometers from the famed Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. Sitting in close proximity with Kali River and Moolangi Eco Park, the resort is ideal for solo travelers and families looking to spend some undisturbed, quiet time away from the city rush. Indulge in refreshing activities like archery, outdoor sports, cycling, and many more, or hop into the exciting rides at the resident water park of the homestay. The in-house garden is perfect for laid-back evenings spent admiring the mesmerizing sunset. With an extensive play area for kids, it is sure to become their favorite in no time!
Price: Starting from INR 3,696 per night (inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Location: IPM Company, Old Dandeli, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325
Facilities / Activities: Kid-friendly Buffet, Parking, Garden View, Archery, Themed Dinner Nights, Outdoor Sports, Indoor Play Area, Banquet Facility, Specially-abled Friendly, Car Hire, Bicycle Hire.
12. Sangam Homestay: Blending the comforts of home with the elements of camping, the Sangam Homestay is one of Dandeli’s finest. Nestled right beside a gurgling river, the resort promises a relaxed, yet adventurous stay amidst wilderness. Sleep to the soothing symphonies of the flowing river, graced by a canopy of lofty trees. If you’re seeking a truly wild experience, Sangam Homestay is the right pick. Delve deep into the bounties of nature, while the comforts of a tent await you for a long, good night’s sleep. Enjoy the rare fusion of luxurious camping with Sangam Homestay.
Price: Starting from INR 3,150 per night.
Location: Beside Moulangi Eco Park, Dandeli 581325
Facilities / Activities: Tent Facility, Camping.
13. Nature Nest HomeStay: Although one of the lesser-known homestays in Dandeli, the Nature Nest Homestay is a true gem thriving in the heart of nature, just about 2 kilometers away from the village of Patoli. Set against the jaw-dropping backdrop of the Western Ghats, Nature Nest is the best option for adventure activities along. Surrounded by exotic furnishings of nature, experience white water rafting, kayaking, safaris, and many more stimulating activities when staying over at the Nature Nest Homestay. Famous for weekend getaways, the resort offers many exciting holiday and family packages to choose from, depending on the group size, preference, and activities. During monsoons, the resort is graced by vivid shades of green; it is when nature comes alive.
Price: Starting from INR 2,214 per night.
Location: Joida road, Patoli Village, Dandeli-Karwar
Facilities / Activities: White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Safaris, Adventure Camping, Wildlife Safari, Coracle Ride, Burma Bridge, Zip-Lining, Mountain Biking.
Dandeli being the hubspot of adventure activities will never disappoint you. Here is a list of the top adventure activities in Dandeli you can do:
1. White Water Rafting @ Flat 20% Off
2. Kayaking in Dandeli @ Flat 25% Off
3. Rock Climbing in Dandeli @ Flat 29% Off
4. Ziplining in Dandeli @ Flat 15% Off
5. Rappeling in Dandeli @ Flat 15% Off
Here is a list of the best places to stay in Dandeli which are luxurious as well as budget-friendly:
1. Stay at Bison River Resort in Dandeli @ Rs 4199 only
2. Stay at Bison River Resort with Water Activities @ Rs 4439 only
3. Night Stay at Old Magazine House in Dandeli @ Rs 2120 only
4. Homestay near Kali River, Dandeli @ Rs 1860 only
5. Villa Amidst Nature in Dandeli @ Rs 1350 only
Dandeli being situated in the lap of nature, you would come across a lot of serene places to visit. We have created a list for you of the best tourist spots in Dandeli:
1. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary (A wonderful getaway to enjoy some time in the company of lush green forests and wild animals)
2. River Kali (The river has its origins in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka and offers a memorable escape for the adventure lovers)
3. Kaval Caves (Believed to be as old as prehistoric times and made of volcanic origins, these caves can be found in the Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary)
4. Syntheri Rocks (These boast of spectacular natural beauty that is made up of volcanic rocks with the River Kaneri passing by its side)
5. Shiroli Peak (It is a great place to capture one of the most amazing views of the sunset of your life)
6. Anshi National Park (it is the only place in whole of Asia where you can spot the black panther)
Dandeli homestays is the best way to explore the place to its fullest. With great amenities and even greater locations, these are some of the best places to enjoy the true hospitality of this place.
1. Sarovar Homestay (Cycling, Hiking, Fishing, Water Park, Rooftop, Garden, Kid Meals)
2. Jungle Nest (On-site restaurant, Free parking, and Airport transportation)
3. Vimal Garden Homestay (Kayaking, Hiking, Jungle Safari, Rafting, ATV Ride, Valley Crossing, Campfire)
4. Dandeli Chalet Homestay (Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Nature Walks, Trekking, Cave Exploration)
5. Dandeli Chalet (Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Nature Walks, Trekking, Cave Exploration)
6. Wildflower (Rafting, Kayaking, Jungle Safari, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Bird Watching)
7. Sangam Homestay (Tent Facility, Camping)
8. Stanley Homestay (Cave Exploration, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, Crocodile Sighting, Natural Jacuzzi Bath, Coracle Ride, Goa Day-trip, Open Jeep Safari)
Dandeli Homestays are the best and most exotic way of making your stay a memorable one here, but if you are worried about how much will you have to pay for one, you don’t have to worry while booking on one of the following budget homestays
1. IPM Jungle Stay
2. Jungle Stay
3. Jungle Nest
4. River Wood Residency
5. Dandeli Chalet
6. Wild Flower
Yes, on several of the homestay in Dandeli you can get the experience of sitting and enjoying around a bonfire in the evening. These homestays are few of the ones that have the facility
1. Dandeli Mist Jungle Stay
2. Dandeli Dreams Homestay
Some of the Dandeli Homestays offer only Veg food, while some offer both Veg and Non-Veg options in their menus. Resorts offering both the types of food are
1. Dandeli Mist Jungle Stay
2. Kingfisher Jungle Stay
No. Dandeli Homestays have strict house rules against smoking and consumption of alcohol on the properties.
Yes. Homestays in Dandeli make sure that the guest staying feel fully comfortable in every aspect and manner possible.
If you are looking for Dandeli homestays, you don’t have to worry about the cost that will go out of your pocket. With multiple rooms in one stay the average price is a little less than INR 2800/- per night.
Yes, a few Dandeli homestays also offer the option of either camping in the homestays or are themselves camps. A few names are included here
1. Dandeli Nature Camp Homestay
2. Dandeli Rangers Camp
3. Dandeli Kingfisher Stay
By all means, yes. Homestay in Dandeli include bonfires to encourage a fun time, and you can sing and dance with the bonfire if you wish to.
No. Loud music at all times in the homestay is a big no-no.