The Doi Inthanon National Park is a significant national park, featuring Thailand’s highest peak. Doi Inthanon National Park, commonly known as "The Roof of Thailand," known for its waterfalls, a few paths, isolated towns, vistas, sunrise/sunset watching, birdwatching, and the chilly weather that lasts all year at higher elevations.
The Thanon Thong Chai Range, in the district of Chom Thong, Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, is home to Doi Inthanon National Park. It has been dubbed "the roof of Thailand," and it was erected in 1972 as the country's tallest mountain. For those interested in exploring this majestic region, there are Thailand tour packages from India that provide an opportunity to witness the natural beauty and cultural richness of Doi Inthanon National Park. The mountain was previously known as Doi Luang before being renamed Doi Inthanon National Park. King Inthawichayanon, who was highly involved in the preservation of the woods of Northern Thailand, had the mountain renamed to honor his accomplishments.
The entire area reaches a height of 2565 meters and is home to over 365 kinds of birds as well as beautiful foliage. There are also a variety of waterfalls strewn about, which is the first thing one notices while entering the national park, the massive waterfalls that round the entire area.
During your visit, you will truly be tranquilized by the gorgeous forest and lush foliage. If you go trekking in Doi Inthanon National Park, you will be able to come across the enthralling natural beauty during your adventure. A stroll about the area can actually enhance an already fantastic experience. Visit the location early in the morning to see it in all of its splendor. It also houses a shrine dedicated to the remembrance of Chiang Mai's King, for whom the park is named.
• Gaze at the stunning views of nature from the national park.
• Head out on a trek through the rugged terrains of the peak for a bit of adventure.
• Enjoy the early morning sunrise and visit the waterfalls for a bit of splash.
• Soak in the authentic flavors of the place starting from Siamese Sakura Flowers in their full bloom.
• Visit the huge stupas named as Naphamethanidon and Phra Mahathat Naphamethanidon.
• Head out on the exciting Kaew Mae Pan Nature Trail to explore numerous cascading waterfalls, famous Brichinda Cave, and indulge in birdwatching.