Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Chiang Mai
Ziplining in Chiang Mai
Embark on the longest zip-lining activity in Asia, at Chiang Mai to observe the green canopy with its inhabitants in a closer vision.
- Relish the 5-kilometer long zip-lining with 30 stations and some are extended up to 50 meters above the valley floor.
- Zipline on Asia's longest single zipline flight of 800 meters!
- Get picked from your hotel in a Mini-Bus for different sets of zip-lining viz. for sunrise package: around 6:30 am, for day package: around 08:30 AM or at 09:30 AM and for sunset package: between 12:30 and 01:30 PM.
- Listen to the shrieking cicadas and bubbling mountain streams while you engage yourself in this adventure and enjoy the flight with the gibbons and have rare contact with the wildlife.
- The Flight of the Gibbon course is cleverly designed to make it as varied and exciting as possible. It isn’t just a case of ziplining from one platform to another. The length and height of the ziplines vary and they are interspersed with Indiana Jones-esque rope bridges to add to the action.
- Just when you begin to get comfortable with the ziplining, something new is around the corner to keep you on your toes.
- You’re eased into the action gently with a couple of short ziplines to make you feel comfortable before the ‘Big Daddy’ faces you. And when you see how fast the people in front of you appear to be going, the blood starts pumping through the veins.
- You will spend a total of 3 hrs on the zipline.
- Wind up the thrilling event after 7 hours and return to your hotel carrying a sack filled with tranquilizing experience.
Write Your Story
Rated : 4.0
Any age from approximately 5 years and above can participate.
Maximum weight of 126 kg (276 lbs.). However, these zip lines and rigging systems are engineered to hold much more than this and greatly exceed international standards.
Yes! You are led by experienced guides who ensure you are properly connected to the safety equipment at all times. This is the only jungle canopy adventure in Southeast Asia designed and built by international experts and spend considerable time on safety training.
Fitness levels vary by person, but although the zipline tour is very exciting it is not physically demanding. Preparation can include short hikes or climbing stairs. The Go Gibbon experience requires more agility and fitness, but most people should be fine.
The Gibbon Ziplining in Chiang Mai takes place mainly in two slots. The sunrise package starts from 6:30 AM in the morning, the day package starts at 8:30 AM or 9:30 AM in the morning, and the sunset package starts from 12:30 PM or 01:30 PM in the afternoon. The total duration of Ziplining in Chiang Mai package tour is about 7 hours out of which you will spend about 3 hours on the zip line. This is surely going to be a once in a lifetime experience for visitors who wish to take part in Ziplining in Chiang Mai adventure sporting event carried out with the panoramic views in the backdrop.
If you wish to take part in the event of Zipping Lining Chiang Mai, then you need to put on comfortable clothes and shoes that perfectly fit your legs. You can also go ahead with putting on your trendy sunglasses to look cool on the photographs taken while carrying out Zip Lining Chiang Mai. It is at all times recommended to apply sunscreen on your body parts that are exposed to the sun as you might get your skin tanned because of the scorching sun. Zip Lining Chiang Mai is always carried out in sunny weather and protecting your skin is very essential.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.