1. Yellow Heights: If you're a homesick traveler looking for an immediate cure for your nostalgia, then Yellow Heights should be your ideal stay option. Situated uphill, this homestay is a tranquil haven that disconnects you from the fast-paced city life and offers you an eclectic mix of fantasy and age-old charm. It has tastefully decorated and spacious rooms equipped with wifi, air-conditioner, and refrigerator. It also has a rooftop restaurant where you can enjoy lip-smacking delicacies and savor incredible views.
Location: 733, Near Purohit Ji Ki Haveli, Imlighat, Chandpole, 313001 Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 807 per night
Amenities: Airport shuttle, baggage storage, board games, currency exchange, ironing service.
2. Jai Villa Homestay: If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind stay experience during your trip to Udaipur, then Jai Villa Homestay should be your ideal option. It offers a perfect mix of the contemporary and the traditional and comes with a fitness center, a barbeque station, and an outdoor swimming pool. The resort offers a homely and welcoming atmosphere and is renowned for its brilliant interiors and vibrant décor. It is one of the best homestays in Udaipur that comes with king suites and deluxe rooms with mountain views.
Location: Ratanjeet Complex, Sector - 13, Opposite Ashish Vatika, Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 3400 per night
Amenities: Outdoor pool, daily housekeeping, power backup, shared lounge, sun deck.
3. Royal Heritage Villa: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this homestay has been tastefully converted from Rajputana style traditional Villa into a modern homestay and offers a luxurious stay experience to the visitors. It offers impeccably high standards of comfort and hospitality and is renowned for its quiet neighborhood and peaceful surroundings. The rooms are spacious and come with their private sit-ins where you can relax and unwind with your family. It has an inner Jharokha terrace and a balcony where you can do your morning yoga practice and enjoy the sunrise and the sunset.
Location: 11, New Kumbha Nagar, Nr. Vinayak Park, H.M. Sector 4
Price: Rs 1628 per night
Amenities: Kitchenette, power backup, laundry service, room service, free parking.
4. Silver Moon Haveli: This is a self-catering apartment managed and owned by Helena and her husband, Manu Singh Bhati, aiming to provide you with an unforgettable stay experience. It is a three hundred years old haveli that has been converted into boutique apartments. This homestay will surely lure you with its tastefully designed rooms and traditional Rajasthani architecture. It also has a rooftop terrace that offers a splendid view of the City Palace and the streets below.
Location: Sahi Wallo Ke Gali, Bhattiyani Chohatta, 313001 Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 2500 per night
Amenities: Free parking, wifi, Airport transfer, complimentary filtered water, laundry service.
5. Le Pension Harsh Vilas: This is one of the best Udaipur Homestays that will give you a glimpse of the essence of this city through its themed rooms and traditional architecture. This is a family-owned quaint homestay that is beautifully furnished and is packed with top-notch facilities and superlative amenities. You can also enjoy here American and la carte breakfast options as per your choice. The entrance is painted beautifully with Rajasthani art, and the accommodation option features a villa with an attached bathroom.
Location: 18, Induwari Rd, Gadiya Devra, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 749 per night
Amenities: Luggage storage space, tour desk, 24-hour front desk, restaurant.
6. Boraj Haveli Guest House: This is one of the most renowned Udaipur Homestays that offers a homely ambiance amidst the picturesque setting. It is surrounded by mesmerizing bounties of nature and is considered a safe haven for visitors looking for absolute peace and tranquillity. It has spacious rooms with a terrace and an attached bathroom. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, television, and wardrobe. This homestay also organizes cycling tours and city tours to keep the visitors fully engaged.
Location: 27 chandpole outside Jethiyo ka akhara, in front of chandpole bridge, Udaipur
Price: Rs 999 per night
Amenities: Sun terrace, balcony, free parking area, room service, airport shuttle.
7. Devraj Villa: This is a unique boutique-style homestay crafted out by Shurveer Bhati, who has almost two decades of experience in the hospitality industry. It offers discerning travelers the utmost comfort and luxury in open spaces with beautiful views of the hills around. The Villa has six suites that are unique, beautiful, and luxurious, equipped with en-suite bathrooms and modern amenities. Every suite comes with a balcony overlooking the Aravali mountains. You can also enjoy here home-cooked meals that come straight out of the kitchens of the Maharajas of Mewar.
Location: 119-D, Shikarbadi Colony, Goverdhan Villas, Udaipur
Price: Rs 3093 per night
Amenities: Laundry, reading lounge, parking space, bicycle rental.
8. Lake City Homestay: This is the best homestay in Udaipur near lake Pichola that follows the architectural style of a Rajput Haveli and is renowned for its extraordinary hospitality and unmatched comfort. This homestay is white in color and gives you a chance to witness the sunset and the sunrise from the property itself. It has three bedrooms that come with an en suite bathroom and a sitting area. You can also enjoy both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes on a la carte basis over here.
Location: Lake Pichhola, Udaipur, India
Price: Rs 3500 per night
Amenities: air-conditioning, cable tv, hot water, power backup, housekeeping.
9. Rosie's Retreat Homestay: This is one of the most aesthetically pleasing Homestays in Udaipur, where you'll get the homely ambiance to enjoy a momentous holiday. It overlooks Lake Pichola and is renowned for its warm hospitality and elegantly designed rooms. This two-storied apartment is packed with ample facilities, and the housekeepers take care of even the guests' minutest needs. It is furnished with vintage textiles from Gujarat and antiques that have been sourced from the local area. It also has a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meal.
Location: Lal Ghat Road, Silawat Wadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 2700 per night
Amenities: air-conditioner, 24-hour water supply, fridge, stone jharokhas.
10. Raja Rani Homestay: This is a family-run homestay that stands out in terms of its premium location, breathtaking amenities, and loving and caring hosts. This is an exquisitely built colonial property that is decorated in a unique style with contemporary accents. The rooms are spacious and endowed with modern amenities such as a television, a trouser press, and a private balcony. You can enjoy here amazing Indian food that is made using organic ingredients.
Location: Sector No.11, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Price: Rs 2200 per night
Amenities: Car rental & pick up, laundry, free wifi, room service, parking area.