Popular Places To Stay in Udaipur
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 10999.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 4400.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 14600.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 10200.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 5000.0|
Places To Stay in UdaipurThe best places to stay in Udaipur comprises an array of heritage, Haveli, homestays, hostels and palace turned hotels that have been delivering unsurpassable hospitality. Starting from the plush hospitality brands like The Leela, The Lalit, Umaid Bhawan managed by Taj Hotels are some of the top luxury hotels that cater to the best experiences of the guests. Some affordable accommodations that have set the bar higher for hospitality are Raaga home, Bansi niwas homestay, Rajarani Homestay, Banjara Hostels, zostel and others. From traditionally decorated rooms that are adorned with paintings and wall art of the bygone times to the pampering services offered by the staff, your stay will surely be a memorable one here.
End the stress of where to stay in Udaipur and head on to book a stay as per your budget. You can also book your stays at the location from where you can wake up to the magnificent views of the lakes here. For this purpose, Lake Pichola Hotel, Shiv Niwas Palace and others are some of the best recommendations. Enjoy great amenities, delicious cuisine and tour the nearby tourist attractions like City Palace, Jagmandir and more all mentioned in your bucket list of Udaipur trip.
People Also Ask About Udaipur Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Udaipur?
1. Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort and Spa: One of the many luxurious hotels that you can reside in while vacationing in Udaipur is Radisson Blu. This palace resort has a stunning architecture with white domes and the white hued majestic structure is another treat to the eyes. You can soak in the royal vibes while nestling here from the very thoughtfully designed accommodations to state of the art amenities to cater to your comfort. Choose to rejuvenate yourself after a whole day of exploration with the various relaxing massages offered in the spa at the hotel.
Location: B-1, Ambamata Scheme - A Rd, opp. Aravali Hospital, Malla Talai, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Spa, Bar, Parking, Free Wi-Fi and more.
Price: Starting from INR 4500 per night
2. The Leela Palace Udaipur: With its exquisite structure and ideal location beside the Lake Pichola, The Leela Palace has been ranked no 1 resort in India. The opulence and grandeur of this extravagant palace hotel is breath-taking and showcases the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan in every way. This modern hotel is abode to 80 rooms that are designed keeping in mind the location of the hotel, comfort, aesthetics and luxury. From suite rooms to rooms with view, a variety of accommodations here will definitely cater to the exceptional stay you are looking forward to.
Location: Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Laundry Service, Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Rooms with view and more.
Price: Starting from INR 22000 per night
3. The Oberoi Udaivilas: With picturesque views of the lake Pichola from its place, this Best place to stay in Udaipur will definitely take you back in time of the royals. The lush green property of the hotel has accommodations adorned with elegant paintings, modern furnishings and state of the art facilities. Treat your eyes with the gorgeous views of Lake Pichola or at the exquisitely planned garden area of the hotel. The exceptional open roof restaurant will cater to exceptional experiences of dining here.
Location: Badi-Gorela-Mulla Talai Rd, Haridas Ji Ki Magri, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: AC Rooms, Free Parking, Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Spa and more.
Price: Starting from INR 27000 per night
4. Trident Hotel Udaipur: This hotel ends your stress of where to stay in Udaipur with its range of amenities that would tick off all the points of a comfortable stay. This five star splendour property is a great spot to get your accommodations booked in while experiencing the magnificent beauty of the Aravalli hills, lakeside temples, forts and more. This hotel is spread over an area of 16 acres and is 27 kilometres away from the airport. One can easily explore the major tourist attractions like City Palace, Monsoon Palace, Crystal Gallery and more located in the vicinity of the hotel.
Location: Malla Talai Chowk, Trident Rd, near Pichola, Haridas Ji Ki Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Room Service, Pool, Spa, Golf, Smoke Free Property and more
Price: Starting from INR 7800 per night
4. Taj Lake Palace: Built in the year 1743, the magnificent Taj Lake Palace of Udaipur is the best recommendation one can get for best places to stay in Udaipur. Abode to 18 grand suites to 65 luxurious rooms, the accommodations here are equipped with signature amenities and facilities. This hotel is seated in the perfect backdrop of Udaipur and one can catch the glance of the beauty of the surroundings from their rooms with a view here. From bedding to luscious delicacies from the traditional Rajasthani cuisine, everything at this hotel is worth spending on
Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Spa, Free Parking, Business Center, Restaurant, Rooms with view and more.
Price: Starting from INR 35000 per night
5. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace: Stop searching for where to stay in Udaipur when you can reside in luxury at affordable prices at this renowned hotel. Bestowing the gorgeous views of the Fateh Sagar Lake, this hotel will surpass your expectations in every way. With the breath-taking beauty of the Aravalli ranges in the backdrop, one can wake up to gorgeous sceneries from their rooms at this hotel. It also resides in meeting rooms, banquet rooms and more to serve the requirement of various kinds of guests.
Location: Fateh Sagar Rd, Near Zinc, Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Laundry Service, Free Parking, AC Rooms, Restaurant, Bar and more.
Price: Starting from INR 8287 per night
6. TatSaraasa Resort & Spa: Seated amidst the extravagance of nature, this resort nestles on the bank of tranquil Lake Lakhawali. One can see a very close view of the Aravalli Ranges from this place. It is a perfect place to get your accommodations in if you are looking for stays away from the hustle and bustle of the city. From private dining to gym and sauna, this place has everything that you could ask for your comfort. It is a pet friendly property so you can also stop your search to where to stay in Udaipur.
Location: Village Bhilwara, Gram Panchayat Lakhawali, National Highway 76, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Pool, Meals, Free Wi-Fi, AC Rooms, Wheelchair Accessible and more.
Price: Starting from INR 3500 per night
7. Le ROI Udaipur Hotel: For your budget friendly stays in the serene environment, Le ROI is one of the best places you can get accommodated in. It offers banquet facilities, casual dining restaurants and more for which you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket. It is located in the vicinity of the major locations in Udaipur like Roadways Bus Stand and more. The opulence and grandeur of this place will definitely surpass your expectations in every way. Fulfill your search of where to stay in Udaipur with this great hotel.
Location: Multi-Functional Complex, Udaipur City Railway Station, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Free parking, free Wi-Fi, room service, AC rooms and more.
Price: Starting from INR 1733 per night
8. Ram Pratap Palace: An exquisite property bestowing views of the gorgeous Fateh Sagar Lake, this hotel is seated just 25 kilometres from the Udaipur airport and 5 kilometres away from the Udaipur railway station. It resides 30 well-appointed rooms that are outfitted with all kinds of amenities that will offer you all the comfort and luxury you would be looking for in your stays. The spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant is another highlight at this hotel where you can feast your taste buds watching the soothing beauty of the lake in front. So, stop searching for where to stay in Udaipur and book your stays.
Location: 5-B, Alkapuri Fateh Sagar Lake Udaipur, Rajasthan
Amenities: Restaurant, free Wi-Fi, free parking, room service, and more.
Price: Starting from INR 4600 per night
Which are the best resorts to stay in Udaipur?1. Ananta Udaipur: This top rated property is the one of the best places to stay in Udaipur that will offer you utmost comfort with its state of the art amenities like spa, dining at open roof restaurant, and more.
2. Hotel Hilltop Palace: Capture the captivating views of the Udaipur Skyline as you reside here. One can experience royal legacy etched in everything from amenities, décor to rooms and other facilities.
3. Rajeshwari Resort, Udaipur: You won’t find accommodations just like the ones offered at this resort in Udaipur. Also the major attractions of the city are located at a stone throw away distance from here.
4. The Royal Retreat Resort and Spa: This exquisite property is located within Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary. From rejuvenating spa facilities to banquet halls for occasions, enjoy each amenity as per your need.
5. Bhairavgarh Resort: From being seated in an ideal location to bestowing state of the art amenities to the guests, this majestic resort will cater to the best hospitality experience in Udaipur.
Which are the best homestays in Udaipur?1. Rosie’s Retreat Homestay: This colourful homestay decorated with flowering plants, seating at the roof-top. The hosts are very welcoming and will cater you with exceptional hospitality at their place.
2. Bansi Niwas Homestay: A very home-like stay with relaxed rooftop dining out place, this place bestows the gorgeous views of Ambrai Ghat. It is located in the vicinity of the major places to visit like Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple and more.
3. RajaRani Homestay: Reside in the most comfortable rooms and suites at this homestay that is one of the best places to stay in Udaipur. One can enjoy home cooked meals, free wi-fi and more on their stays here.
4. Gerco House: The contemporary facilities and modern amenities in its accommodations make it suitable for every kind of tourist. Entry of pets is also allowed at their place.
5. Jagat Villa: This villa is perfect to get resided in the plush yet affordable accommodations in the vicinity of the major commuting places. from huge parking space, kitchenette amenities to electronic safe in rooms, feel free to stay here just like your home.
Which are the best places to stay near Lake Pichola?1. Lake Pichola Hotel: Nestle in the thoughtfully designed suites and guest rooms at this hotel as you treat your eyes with the breath-taking views of Lake Pichola seated in front of the hotel.
2. Shiv Niwas Palace: The Shiv Niwas Palace is abode to an array of accommodations like palace rooms, terrace suites, royal suites, imperial suites and more for their variety of guests.
3. Hotel Sarovar: The well designed rooms of this hotel bestow the views of the stunning Lake Pichola. It is located at a stone throw away distance from City Palace and other major attractions.
Which are the best stays in Udaipur near Fateh Sagar Lake?1. Panna Vilas Palace: This boutique hotel offers budget friendly accommodations to its guests. The rooftop restaurant offers mesmerising views of the lake that you can enjoy while dining.
2. Hotel Lakend: Seated on the shores of the Fateh Sagar Lake, this hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel. It promises a valuable experience amidst its state of the art amenities.
3. Ram Pratap Palace: Sight the stunning views of Aravalli hills and the lake as you get nestled in the rooms with views here. It is located just 5 kilometres from the Udaipur railway station.
Which are the best budget stays in Udaipur?1. Le Pension Kesar Vilas: This 3 star plush hotel is perfect for a luxurious hospitality experience right in your budget. Treat your eyes with the captivating views of the extravagant Udaipur skyline from its rooftop restaurant.
2. Hotel Udai Medan: This exquisite hotel is located in the vicinity of many popular tourist attractions. The rooms at this budget friendly hotel are designed to deliver you ultimate comfort on your stays.
3. Mewar Haveli: The simplicity it beholds in its accommodations is the major highlight of this place. The hotel also helps you book for various activities that will help you enjoy your heart on your vacation.
4. Hotel Baba Palace: Comprising a royal Rajasthani and Mughal architecture, this hotel is worthy to relive the royalty that existed at this land before. The rooftop café here offers delicious food to its guests.
Which are the best heritage stays in Udaipur?1. Taj Fateh Prakash Palace: Experience traditional Marwari hospitality as you stay at this one of the best places to stay in Udaipur. It is a part of the popular city palace complex.
2. Hotel Rang Niwas Palace: With an array of rooms uniquely designed, one can feel the rare comfort on their stays. It has been open to the guests for hospitality from 1975.
3. Hotel Fatehgarh: This hotel seated in a quaint environment offers fascinating accommodations at its place. Every corner at this place speaks a story of the glorious past of Rajasthan.
4. Chunda Palace: The exquisite structure of this heritage hotel will capture your heart at very first sight. The hospitable staff won’t let you feel homesick on your stays at this plush hotel.
Which are the best palaces in Udaipur to stay?1. Jaiwana haveli: This palace hotel is one of the best places to stay in Udaipur and lures its guests with magnificent architecture. It has a total of 24 rooms with exquisite interiors.
2. The Ananta: Enjoy mesmerising views of sunrise and sunsets from the gorgeous rooms of the hotel. The spa at the hotel is also a great place to rejuvenate and relax on your vacations.
3. The Raas Devigarh: This palace stay got renovated in the 18th century and boasts a contemporary decor which is chic as well as ethnic. The minimal design and state of the art amenities make this place perfect for your stays.
Which are the best villas to stay in Udaipur?1. Swaroop Vilas: Serving the modern delights in its traditionally designed stays, this hotel is abode to various kinds of rooms and amenities like swimming pool, free parking and more.
2. Royal Heritage Villa: It is one of the renowned luxury homestays that ranks as the first choice of the families. The spacious suites, lush green rooftop and heritage building are some of the highlights of this place.
3. Devraj Villa: This is a boutique homestay that nestles in the serenity of the city. The property is beautifully decorated with stunning décor, state of the art amenities and royal grandeur.
Which are the popular places or landmarks to book stays in Udaipur?1. Lake Pichola: One of the famous attractions around which there are arrays of hotels is Lake Pichola. This place offers the best city views in the evening when the whole city lights up and its reflection glitter the water of the lake.
2. City Palace: The construction of this palace complex began in 1553 and got completed gradually over a period of 400 years. The stunning interiors and artefacts around you will help you learn the saga of the bygone times.
3. Jagmandir: Also renowned by the name of "Lake Garden Palace", this is a major tourist attraction along which many renowned hospitality places are set up. The alluring lawns and courtyards are perfect to explore here.
What facilities will I get in stays in Udaipur?- Free Wi-Fi- Restaurant- Bar- Swimming Pool- Room Service- Spa- Room service- 24 hour front desk- Car/Bike Rentals- Business centres- Pet friendly surroundings- Gym/ Health centre- Laundry and dry cleaning services- Free parking area
How much does stay in Udaipur cost for one night?The stays in Udaipur come in all budget ranges that stretch from INR 1000 in homestays to INR 20000 luxurious hotels. Many hostels are also available at a mere cost of INR 500 for the backpackers or students travelling.