Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Jaipur
About the Jaipur Udaipur Tour:
- The tourist magnets of Rajasthan, Jaipur, and Udaipur together are the most visited cities of the state. The pink city, Jaipur, and the city of lakes, Udaipur have their own charm to themselves.
- This combo sightseeing tour of Jaipur and Udaipur will take you on a ride to see why these cities are amongst the most visited and favorite tourist places in the world.
- The Jaipur Udaipur tour starts as you arrive in the capital of Rajasthan, and check-in to the hotel. In Jaipur, you will be visiting cities like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Jaipur's local markets, and Jaigarh Fort.
- From here, the tour then takes you to Udaipur, where you start by visiting the famous Eklingji Temple. This will be followed by hitting the famous spots of the city like City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, local market, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- Towards the end of the tour, you will be taken to the Udaipur railway station/airport to bring the experience to an end.
- For this Jaipur Udaipur tour, you will get buffet breakfast, the option to choose your accommodation in a budget or premium property, transfers, pickup and drop, tolls and parking fees, your experience will be fully hassle-free.
After arrival at the Jaipur Railway Station/Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel.
Take a short break, before going to for a tour in the city. You will see major attractions like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, City Palace, and Govind Dev Ji Temple
Overnight at the hotel as included in Jaipur Udaipur tour package.
As per the Jaipur Udaipur tour, After breakfast in the morning, you will be driven to see the famous forts of Jaipur; Amber Fort and Nahargarh Fort.
In the evening, you will be taken to the famous market near Hawa Mahal for an amazing experience of shopping.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to see the famous Jaigarh Fort, home to the biggest cannon of the world, Jaiwan.
You will then have the evening at your leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will start on your way to reaching the famous Lake City, Udaipur.
After arrival, you will check-in and rest for a while before proceeding to pay a visit to the famous Sri Enlingji Temple of Udaipur.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, you will be taking to the attractions of the city like City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, and Fatehsagar Lake.
You will also be visiting the Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir as included in Jaipur Udaipur tour package.
The evening will be free for leisure and visits to the local market.
Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, you will be checked out of the hotel and taken to the airport/railway station for your return journey.
This is where the journey comes to an end.
Write Your Story
The places included in the Jaipur Udaipur Tour are:
- Jaipur City Tour: Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, City Palace, and Govind Dev Ji Temple
- Udaipur City Tour: Shri Eklingji Temple, City Palace and Museum, Fatehsagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir and local markets.
The famous markets for shopping in Jaipur are:
1. Johari Bazaar - Johari Bazaar famous for gemstone and jewelry stores selling Kundan, silver, gold, and other kinds of Jewellery.
2. Tripolia Bazar - This market is situated in the walled city and is famous for its Lac jewelry, rugs, carpets, and brassware.
3. Bapu Bazar - It is known as the shopper’s paradise and is famous for its various kinds of clothes, leather products, Rajasthani products, textiles, handicrafts, and much more.
4. Tibetian Market - It is famous for colorful woolen clothes like sweaters, cardigans, scarves, and much more.
5. Hathipole is famous for various Rajasthani artifacts, showpieces, wall-hangings, and much more.
6. Bada Bazar, Shilpgram, Jagdish temple street, and Maldas Street, where you can find handicrafts, handmade jewelry, various kinds of printed and colorful fabrics, artifacts, shoes, handbags and much more.
Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan with many food streets, and a variety of Cuisines to serve to its beloved visitors. Here you will find essence of Rajasthan in its food like Dal Bati Churma, Ghevar, Makhaniya Lassi, Keema Bati, Laal Maas, Pyaz ki Kachori, Bejad ki Roti with curry, Varieties of omelettes at Sanjay Egg-Dee, Variety of Chaats and much more.
Famous things to buy from Jaipur are the colourful and vibrant clothes from the traditional bazaars of the Pink city. You can pick many souvenirs from these markets like Lehariya or Bandhani Sarees, Meenakari artifacts, enamel made showpieces with colourful designs, Kundan Jewellery, GemStones, Block print home linen, Blue Pottery, Lac Jewellery and bangles, Paintings and colourful leather shoes.
Inclusions of Jaipur Udaipur tour package are:
1. Meals: Buffet breakfast is included in the package.
2. Accommodation: 5 night stays in a standard or deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis as per the variant selected.
3. Transportation: All transfers and sightseeing are included in the package.
4. Sightseeing: Visit to the major attractions of Jaipur and Udaipur.
Things to carry for the Jaipur Udaipur tour are:
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sun hat or cap
- Sport Shoes
- Water bottle
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- First-aid kit
- Insect Repellent
- Camera and charger
- Cash for personal expenses
- Personal Medication (if any)
The best time to visit Udaipur is from September to March. Planning your trip between October to March will ensure a pleasant stay here and you will also enjoy exploring all that the city has to offer. Another advantage of travelling to Udaipur during winter is the number of festivals you can witness during this time.
Udaipur is at a distance of 417 Kms from Jaipur by road. It will take 6-7 hours to reach Udaipur by road.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.