1. Anjaneri Parvat Trek: Anjaneri Parvat Trek is a perfect Trekking near Nashik that you can take if you wish to spend time in a calm and secluded environment far away from the regular hustle and bustle. To progress through this trek you would need to reach Trimbakeshwar from Kasara through a jeep and then trek for about 10 km to reach the mountain.
You will need at least 3 hours to complete this Trekking near Nashik and reach the temple on the top of the hill. The place of worship is dedicated to Goddess Anjana, mother of Lord Hanuman. You will also come across a large number of monkeys and as per the legend, they are considered to be the followers of Lord Hanuman.
2. Tringalwadi Fort Trek: Tringalwadi Fort in Maharashtra is considered to be an exquisite mountain fort that is quite trendy amid hikers, trekkers, and pilgrims. This is one of the most visited weekend destinations for the residents of Nashik.
The best part of this Trekking near Nashik is its calm ambience and secludedness which lets one spend time exploring the past glory and learn more about the traditional values and cultures. The best time to visit this place would be in the monsoons when the climatic condition is pleasant and you will get to see the best of nature.
Planning A Trip To Mahabaleshwar, Checkout Our Best Selling Mahabaleshwar Holiday Packages Now!
3. Harihar Fort Trek: Built at an elevation of about 3676 feet above the ground, this age-old fortress matches a rectangular shape from the nearby base village. The Harihar fort was constructed during the reign of the Yadava dynasty in Nashik. The centre of attraction of this place is its rock cut steps that lead to the top of the fort. The incline is nearby about 80 degrees and it is not meant for those who have altitude sickness.
Visiting one of the best Trekking places near Nashik, you will get to see idols of Lord Hanuman, Shiva, and Nandi. If you wish to make the most of your trip, then you must plan your trip during the monsoon season as the natural scenic beauty is just awe inspiring. If you reach the top of the fort, you can also sight a number of tourist spots like Anjaneri fort, Brahmagiri, Bhaskargad, or even Basgad, Durg Bhandar, and Utwad fort.
Checkout & Book Now: Harihar Fort Trek
4. Pandavleni Trek: Pandavleni is an extremely popular place for Trekking near Nashik. This place is mainly visited by college students as it involves simple climbing and this makes it a popular place for young individuals on weekends.
This is one of the best Trekking places near Nashik to visit during the monsoon season to climb up to the top along with beautiful scenic nature. You can capture beautiful snaps from the top and cherish the moments spent with your loved ones all through your life.
6. Brahmagiri Trek: Located in the Trimbakeshwar Village, this trek is about 25 km from the city centre of Nashik. As per the legends, this place is considered to be the mountain form of Lord Shiva and River Godavari originates here. Devotees and avid trekkers come over to this place in the monsoon season to take a circumambulation of Brahmagiri
Book Now: Brahmagiri Trek
The trek leads to the top of the mountain from where one can view the origin of River Godavari and the famous Ganga Dwar Temple. It is a very peaceful place where you can spend time with your family members as well as your group members far away from the madding city environment.
6. Balwantgad Fort Trek: Balwantgad Fort happens to be a small fort in the Kasara region. It is an easy trek that can be complete in a very less amount of time and also with very less challenges. The trek would start from the base village, Maal and heading to the top you would come across a long wall of bastions, ruined structures, and ancient carved items. You will also get a chance to sight picture perfect views of Tringalwadi fort and Kasara Igatpuri train track, which are surely some of the remarkable sights to behold.
7. Bitangad Fort Trek: Located at an elevation of 4000 feet above the ground, this happens to be a moderately difficult trek that will give you some wonderful experience. The fort is spread over a small area as it was used as a watchtower in the past era to get an impression of the things taking place around. The trek from the base village to the peak would take about 1 hour and you will come across some tough terrains and challenging patches as well to test your skills.
Planning A Getaway To Igatpuri, Checkout Our Best Selling Igatpuri Tour Packages Now!