Alang Madan Kulang Trek Highlights
- Trek through the steep ridges, do rappelling and rock climbing to traverse through ascending rocks.
- Explore the nature trails and witness the remains of the fort in the form of water cisterns, caves, and other structures.
- Indulge in the real experience of rock climbing by crossing through steep steps and enjoy the panoramic mountains views in the backdrop.
- Reach at the top of the fort and marvel at the spellbinding views of the Alang, Madan, and Kulang mountain range.
- Settle your wanderlust with the unique experience of staying in caves.
- Feast on the delicious meals prepared at the campsite and ease out your hunger.
Alang Madan Kulang Trek Overview
Activity Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Start/End Point: Kasara Railway Station.
Activity Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights.
Alang Madan Kulang Trek:
The Alang Madan Kulang Trek is known as one of the most difficult treks in the region of Maharashtra. Embark on this three-day and two nights trek and traverse through the 3 forts, Alang fort, Madan fort, and Kulang fort that are situated in the highest mountain range of Maharashtra.
Your trekking experience will start including transfers from the Kasara Railway Station. Be ready to unwind yourself with spellbinding views of the lush green valleys, forts, temples, and caves. An experienced professional guide will conduct this trek and this trekking package also includes top-notch quality safety equipment. Get the surreal experience of nature with a stay in camps fledged near caves with inclusions of breakfast on all 3 days and dinner, lunch and evening tea on 2 days.
Other Relevant Information:
The sharing basis complimentary transfers are available from Kasara Railway Station.
The stay will be provided in tents appointed near caves with the accommodation of 2/3 sharing basis.
Note:- Mats and Blanket will not be provided, you will have to carry them on your own.
About the Alang Madan Kulang Trek:
- Start your trekking experience by availing sharing transfers from Karjat Railway Station on Day 1.
- Trek through the steep ridges and experience the trekking with rappelling and other professional trekking measures such as rock climbing and a lot more.
- This package is inclusive of stay in tents, meals, safety equipment, guide, transfers and a lot more.
- The stay in tents is available on the accommodation of 2/3 sharing basis with common washroom facility.
- The meals will be provided as Day 1 - Breakfast, veg Lunch, Evening Tea, and veg Dinner. Day 2 – Breakfast, veg Lunch and Evening Tea.
- The package is inclusive of to and fro transportation from Karjat Railway Station.Pick-up is scheduled at 1:30 Pm.
- Avail the services of an experienced friendly guide throughout the journey.
More Details about Alang Madan Kulang Trek
Know Before You Go for Alang Madan Kulang Trek
- Registration Form should be filled up after the registration is done, so we will have the emergency contact database
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants will have to carry a sleeping bag on their own as the mattresses and blankets are not available at the campsite.
Things To Carry for Alang Madan Kulang Trek
- Sleeping bag
- Walking stick
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent