1. Watch the sunset at Piazzale Michelangelo: One of the most beautiful places to enjoy Florence Italy nightlife is the Piazzale Michelangelo which is just 20 minutes walk from the city center. Head over to the viewpoint on the terrace where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views and sunset in the city. The Piazzale Michelangelo is also known as Michelangelo's square and is a towering replica of Michelangelo's David. The terrace also has a cafe where you can grab a bite and just relax as you watch the sun going down.
Location: Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Timings: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2. Learn about Florence’s darker legends on a walking tour: If you are looking to do something interesting, one of the best ways to enjoy the nightlife in Florence Italy is by taking the Legends & Ghosts night walking tour in Florence. Get a chance to learn more about the city's dark past through the medieval ages from an expert guide. Visit iconic places such as Piazza Signoria and Ponte Vecchio and hear chilling tales from tragic love stories to cruel wars about the places as you pass them. The tour usually starts after 7 and takes you through many iconic sights with a professional expert for an hour.
Meeting point: Monument To General Manfredo Fanti
Location: P.za di San Marco, 5-11, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Timings: Starts at 7:15 PM
3. Stroll across the Ponte Vecchio: One of the oldest bridges in Italy, a stroll across the Ponte Vecchio in the evening to explore the beautiful district of the city. Witness some of the stunning views of the city from the bridge and take some amazing pictures. Known as one of the most expensive bridges in the world, you get a chance to explore the gold and silver shops through the display glass. You can also visit the Vasari corridor which runs on top of the bridge and has a walkway that has enabled the members of the Medici family to move from one residence to another.
Location: Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
4. Take A Walk Along The Arno River: One of the most important rivers in Italy, the Arno river is 241 km long and divides Florence into two parts. Discover Florence nightlife by walking along the beautiful river and you can go around from Ponte alle Grazi to witness beautiful sunsets and cross the bridge to come back to the same spot. This is one of the most popular routes that can be covered within 45 minutes.
5. Take a Moonlight Stroll Through the Historic Center: Florence is known for its history and culture and one of the best ways to explore Nightlife Florence Italy is to stroll around looking at the beautiful buildings and learning about its history. You can also choose to go on a guided tour and explore Renaissance after sunset. Visit many iconic places like Duomo, Piazza Della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio and learn more about its history from the local expert
Meeting point: Via de' Martelli, 33 r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Timings: starts after 4:00 PM
6. Seeing the Duomo at night: One of the most beautiful parts of the city is to discover the nightlife in Florence, Italy, and look at some of the most magnificent buildings in the city. With many things to do in Duomo, you can head over to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and visit the baptistery. One of the most popular things to enjoy in Duomo at night is to climb Giotto’s Bell Tower and look at the stunning view of the city. You can also head over to the Duomo Terraces and enjoy a lovely sunset.
Location: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
7. Experience Florence by Boat on an Evening River Cruise: Discover Nightlife Florence Italy on a boat along the Arno river and sail under the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge. You can enjoy looking at the beautiful city illuminated by lights and look at famous sights such as Uffizi Gallery, Corsini Palace, Corridoio Vasariano, and many more. Enjoy dinner onboard and also learn some interesting facts about the city from a professional guide. You can choose from different cruises and enjoy a traditional dinner on a boat with your family and friends.
Meeting point: Piazza Mentana, 3, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Entry Fees: 60-150 Euros per person
8. Take in an Exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi: When talking about nightlife in Florence Italy, we cannot forget to mention one of the most important art museums in Florence. Known to showcase masterpieces of renaissance architecture, this art museum receives over two million visitors every year. The Palazzo Strozzi is known to host over 50 exhibitions throughout the year and displays works from artists all over the world. You can witness works from critically acclaimed historical surveys and also the work of many contemporary artists like ai Weiwei and Carsten höller.
Location: Piazza degli Strozzi, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Entry Fees: 7-12 Euros per person