1. Duomo Cathedral: The Duomo Cathedral is one of the most famous and iconic buildings for a Florence honeymoon trip for couples. It is also one of the largest churches in the world, with a capacity of over 20,000 people. The exterior of the Cathedral is made up of pink, white, and green marble, and its massive dome is one of the most recognizable features of the cityscape. The interior of the Cathedral is just as impressive, with beautiful frescoes and sculptures adorning the walls and ceilings.
Location: Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze Fl, Italy
Timings: 10:15 am to 4:45 pm
Entry Fee: €10-39 per person
2. Palazzo Strozzi: Palazzo Strozzi is amongst the most picturesque places in Florence and holds great cultural significance. The Palazzo was built in the 15th century as a private residence for the wealthy Strozzi family, and today it houses a museum with a collection of Renaissance art. Several art galleries and museums are located inside Palazzo Strozzi, making it the perfect place to spend an afternoon exploring.
Location: Piazza degli Strozzi, 50123 Firenze FI. Italy
10 am to 8 pm (Friday-Wednesday)
10 am to 11 pm (Thursday)
Entry Fee: €10-20 per person
Click Here To Book: Palazzo Strozzi Tickets
3. Gucci Garden: Located in the heart of the city, the Gucci Garden is a beautiful oasis filled with flowers, fountains, and sculptures. Visitors can stroll through the gardens, relax on the benches, and take in the stunning views of Florence. The Gucci Garden is also home to a number of shops and restaurants, making it the perfect place to spend a day during your Florence Italy honeymoon packages.
Location: P.za della Signoria, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Timings:10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Entry Fee: €7-10 per person
4. Medici Chapels: The Medici Chapels are one of the most famous places to visit during Florence Italy honeymoon packages. Located in the church of San Lorenzo, the chapels were designed by Michelangelo and contain the tombs of some of the most important members of the Medici family. The first chapel, known as the Chapel of Prince Felix, was completed in 1523 and contains the tomb of Prince Felix, who died at the age of four.
Location: Piazza di Madonna degli Aldobrandini, 6, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
8:15 am - 6:50 pm (Monday To Saturday; Closed On Tuesday)
8:15 am - 1:50 (Sunday)
Entry Fee: €10-15 per person
5. Piazzale Michelangelo: This beautiful square is located on a hill in the Oltrarno district of Florence and offers stunning views of the city. Visitors can enjoy the view from the piazza or take a walk through the adjacent Boboli Gardens. The Piazzale Michelangelo is also home to a number of sculptures, including a replica of Michelangelo's David.
Location: Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI
6. Basilica of Santa Croce: The Basilica of Santa Croce is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Florence. It is the largest Franciscan church in the world and contains the tombs of many famous Italians, including Michelangelo, Galileo, and Dante. The basilica is also home to a number of important artworks, such as frescoes by Giotto and sculptures by Donatello. Visitors can explore the basilica on a guided tour or on their own. The Basilica of Santa Croce is definitely worth a visit during your Florence Italy honeymoon packages.
Location: Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI
9:30 am –5:30 pm (Monday-Saturday)
2:00 am - 5:30 pm (Sunday)
Entry Fee: €6-10 per person
7. Pitti Palace: The Pitti Palace is a vast, Renaissance palace to be included in your Florence Italy honeymoon. It is one of the largest palaces in the world and was once the home of the Medici family. Today, it houses several museums and art galleries, making it a must-see for any tourist visiting Florence. The most famous museum in the Pitti Palace is the Palatine Gallery, which contains a large collection of paintings by Renaissance masters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, and Michelangelo.
Location: Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI
Timings: 8:15 am –6:30 pm
Entry Fee: €7-10 per person
8. Ponte Vecchio: If there is one place that you simply cannot miss during your Florence Italy honeymoon package, it is the Ponte Vecchio. This iconic bridge spans the Arno River and is lined with beautiful jewelry shops. Take a stroll across the bridge and take in the views of the river and the city. Then, head to one of the many restaurants or cafes nearby for a romantic dinner or lunch. The bridge spans the Arno River and is lined with beautiful shops.
Location: Arch bridge over the Arno River